It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Salutations !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Hello! I'm surprised that I have not previously encountered this website as I have, for many years, harbored an intense interest in the subject of UFO's.

My brother and I, when we were kids, encountered a small, triangular shaped UFO. It flew directly over the road in front of our house at so low an altitude (just above the power lines and street lights, in fact) that we could have easily hit it with rocks had we taken it into our minds to do so. Probably would have been a spectacularly bad idea though. So, in our case, misidentification was impossible due to craft's low altitude, speed and the fact that it made almost no noise apart from an almost inaudible hum. And that is why I am extremely interested in UFO's.

Anyway, that's my introduction. I hope I can contribute to these forums and, in the process, meet some like minded individuals!

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
welcome and enjoy. totally dig 'It' if you know what I mean. some of the best info, ideas, and people on the web. just don't look to far down the rabbit hole.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Hehe, I get ya. The movie pales in comparison to the book, though Tim Curry was AWESOME as Pennywise. Great actor.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
HI and welcome to ATS - I am also new to the site and eager to read all about UFO's!

top topics

join