It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama on his way home from Copenhagen

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by '___'omino

Originally posted by sticky
The failed attempt in Copenhagen doesn't mean the intentions have suddenly changed. I don't understand your logic. Are you saying just because the climate deal failed, the NWO now can't happen?

I'm saying the NWO is a figment of your imagination and will NEVER HAPPEN
This is just icing on the cake. Alot of people were like THIS IS THE ENDGAME GAME OVER OMG END OF THE WORLD

but its not . . . Things are the best they have ever been

[edit on 18-12-2009 by '___'omino]

A lot of people think Obama is the antichrist, does that mean everyone does?

I'm sure you don't live in the Phillpines or have relatives there, otherwise it might be hard to be so certain that things are the best they have ever been.

[edit on 18-12-2009 by sticky]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpTiMuS_PrImE
reply to post by '___'omino

No its just thread does not deserve the time put in to defend such a thing as there is no NWO you are blind buddy and maybe your name explains why '___' omino

I'll take that as admitting defeat.
Get out of the thread now you are cluttering it up with stupid posts.

NWO = delusions
Globalization = NOW

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

The failed attempt in Copenhagen doesn't mean the intentions have suddenly changed. I don't understand your logic. Are you saying just because the climate deal failed, the NWO now can't happen?

I'm saying the NWO is a figment of your imagination and will NEVER HAPPEN
This is just icing on the cake. Alot of people were like THIS IS THE ENDGAME GAME OVER OMG END OF THE WORLD

but its not . . . Things are the best they have ever been

A lot of people think Obama is the antichrist, does that mean everyone does?

I'm sure you don't live in the Phillpines or have relatives there, otherwise it me be hard to be so certain that things are the best they have ever been.

All I said was right now (where I live)
Things are the best they have ever been.
Its a fact

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Its a fact

You have no idea what toys are available for them to destroy your life. You do not live in real world if you think these peopel are either good or friendly for us.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Where's that the land of little giggling and tripping acid bears?

NWO is real nuff said
Go back to your herd!

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

Its a fact

You have no idea what toys are available for them to destroy your life. You do not live in real world if you think these peopel are either good or friendly for us.

I never said they are friendly
I am saying attributes are added to 'them' so they are scary!

Have they used the 'toys' on you to destroy your life?
no?
Anyone else?
no?

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
www.svpvril.com...

Here's a whole site called "Still Don't Believe in the New World Order?"

For anyone who really has doubts,hear about it from "the elites" own words if you don't believe us here at ATS!

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Interesting.. So Obama firmly believes the global warming threat is real and would rather act now rashly now to screw the people over than to examine this issue some more in the light of all the new facts coming out against global warming.

He uses a lot of double speak in that clip The People he is talking about are not the American people but his elitist brothers - this agenda he wants to act on is for their benefit,

Because some of the countries are seriously having doubts and are ' slow to act' from all the new anti global warming info, Obama is pissed.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
There should be a -1 star and -1 flag function for threads like this, especially when the information has been announced by the elites themselves on National News and TV for a long period of time, being blind to the fact is something worse than being just blind

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

I was thinking the exact same thing.....not only his name '___' Ominio but looks like somebody took to much dancing bear '___' literally at a grateful dead concert.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Too right, gordan brown is always bringing the name nwo up.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by OnTheFelt

haha yeah i think this thread is killed now

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Haha

'___'omino is a joke, plain and simple.

History is a crucial, crucial part of understanding the present.
less than a century ago one of the biggest mass exterminations of life happened.

thing is though, the people who organized that were never defeated.

simply they shifted power.

guess where they are now?

and what make you think they won't do something like that again?

all i am saying is don't discredit the power of the elite in this world.

anyone who ignores or discredits whats going on, is simply narrow-minded.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Again READING INTO THINGS WAAAY TO MUCH

Globalization is here but not a sinister NWO
You guys are freaking silly/DUM(b)

Is there any particular reason that you used three A's in the spelling of 'way'? This is particularly strange due to the un-necessary math equation that you also decided to provide us with. Silly divided by DUM(b). Are you referring to DUMBs? Deep Underground Military Bases? But that still doesn't explain the value (or suggested value) of b, and disrupts the equation.

Are you in cahoots with the NWO? This has become somewhat clear, at least in your placing of subliminal messages that are no doubt being decoded by your reptilian brothers. Please explain yourself.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
The NWO is a fact, it only take a little inelegant to find that out for one's self. Unfortunately there are many people dishing out disinformation with the intention of trying to have people believe otherwise. People on ATS are not stupid, they can read and have the ability to put 2 and 2 together to get 4, unlike others who come up with 5. or want you to believe its 5.

Just because Copenhagen was a fail for the NWO, doesn't mean the will not try again, This issue is still not over yet, the science is still to be show as the fraud that it is, which it will, and when it is they will be knocked back a bit more. But this is shown in history with many failures on their part, No im not putting links or video's the evidence is there go find it as most here already have.

This is not the end of them, this will be a frustration to them, but thanks to the work of good freedom loving people out there, there will always be information put out in to the public domain, at the 11th hour that will set them back, and i for one hope that continues to happen. the Day we all say the NWO is a myth, is the day they win, and we loose everything.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
The videos aren't really saying much . . . Taken out of context at best.
Did he make it home from Copenhagen
The Holy Grail for environmentalists remains as elusive as sasquach.
At 11 he will be back here with a loose goose deal signed
All the while Hugo bitched and moaned about the superpower dictator
He pretty much just signed the kyoto treaty with 17% emissions cut

I'm sorry all disregard this thread
I'm just a sheep

Thanks,
615N48ST

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
You are obviously very young.
You will see when you grow up, you and your kids will be paying cash money for all of the mistakes being made right now. Ask around most anyone who has their retirement and 401k tied into the stock market (most everyone, generally in low risk stock) are being wiped out. This is not a conspiracy theory.. this is fact.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

I would like to know where you live, I guarantee you are wrong. Look up your own local unemployment rate. Minimum wage jobs being available does not count.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Star&flag my friend..
I believe they made an agreement about reducing temperature rise to 2 degrees, and donate 30 billion to developing countries.Most important the protocol is not binding.
So yes i was actually waiting for this one world government to happen and made me think how ridiculous that statement was. Where are you now Alex Jones and your tin foil hat posse?
People really forget this protocol was between US, EU and China India etc, i cant really rhyme those words with one world government.[specially India, CHina and Brazil]
Besides in Europe we have carbon tax since begin 90's, i dont think it made us very poor did it? Dont be fooled by the industries twisting the facts about our environment..
I hope this site would be more about finding the truth then finding conspiracies everywhere.

btw its not i dont believe in nwo and its intentions, i just think the scenario is overestimated.

[edit on 20-12-2009 by Foppezao]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Who said the NWO is for stopping climate change.

The tree huggers are but they have no real power except for there AGW scam.

Was the people behind the climate-gate hack the real NWO.

Or is there a power play between two groups trying to be the NWO.

Or is AGW a way for the NWO to set one group against the other and to destroy governments. And the NWO knows that its a scam and is just using AGW as a boiling point. To set everyone against there governments so that we will in the long run want the NWO.

Pick a card and play your hand.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join