It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama on his way home from Copenhagen

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Obama is on his way back to the USA from Copenhagen.
My question is: "Where is your NWO now?"

Many of you painted end of the world scenarios in relation to this climate change meeting.
I consider this to be evidence that the NWO is just a paranoid delusion from reading into things waay to much.
Again READING INTO THINGS WAAAY TO MUCH

Globalization is here but not a sinister NWO
You guys are freaking silly/DUM(b)

Whats the next doom and gloom going to be?
What else are you going to make up next?

Hmm?

[edit on 18-12-2009 by '___'omino]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
well the NWO comes from the direct sources of all the main Gov. leaders announcing it on National TV in their speeches, which is pretty obvious.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by '___'omino

They choose the wrong lie to tell. Global warming was working until the sun went to sleep, over last 2 years, lol.

I think they will have global government. See how they got eu through.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Its not really that obvious . . .
Where is it? All I see is talk and scare tactics and no results
Its a joke

Globalization is not the NWO my friend

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Someone does control the leaders, but no one can sell gw when its snowing all over europe at the mo lol.

They picked denmark as its probably had a poor record for snow fall there and it went bad for them, lol.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Obama is on his way back to the USA from Copenhagen.

He's RUSHING home to beat the Blizzard which is supposed to BURY DC with over TWO FEET of snow. Global what? Every time the GW idiots open their mouth, there is a blizzard. Copenhagen had one,and now the entire coast coast is getting on. Shut UP Al, barrack, and all you GW clowns. You're teeing off the weather gods.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Barack Obama's speech disappoints and fuels frustration at Copenhagen
www.guardian.co.uk...
watch Obama's body language, something is wrong.

Boy, is Soros gonna be mad.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
LS Domino, if you don't believe the NWO is a fact, you really need to do some research man. I'm thinking you're just making light that Obama is coming home and no doom happened.

Doom isn't going to come just like THAT. If you're old enough you should be able to just reflect back since 9/11 and see how everything has gone against the common man, the common family, small business owner, home owner, etc.

Is our economy not falling apart? Are homes not being foreclosed upon? Is the unemployment rate not above 10% for the entire nation? Has the middle class all been wiped out? Is everything not being streamlined to help the elite and hurt you? You bet all of this is happening --all while the elite is comfy and cozy. And if you can't see it happening, you need to get your blinders off.

Yeah, the NWO exists, you can trust me on that one, and about 85% of the other members on this site.

Time for you to get in the game and start denying and start waking people up to what is going on. People are sleeping and dreaming of their retirements that are getting wiped out DAILY.

It's time for the Tree Of Liberty to be refreshed!

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneNationUnder

Uh, the middle class isn't wiped out and things are THE BEST THEY HAVE EVER BEEN.
Look back in history. RIGHT NOW IS THE BEST no dispute
OH BUT
"doom isn't just going to come like that"
Your silly

Since 9/11 I really haven't seen/felt any impact at all to the 'common man'
the middle class isn't wiped out.
Everyone I know still has a job/ Got a job when they applied for one.
What is being streamlined? (nothing)
I'm pretty comfy as it is.

There is no "game" to get into.
EXPLAIN TO ME what you are actually DOING besides talking about it on an internet forum.
(are you recruiting more people to talk on ats HOW CUTE)

You aren't 'helping' the situation you are just pretending to. Go play wow or something

I have more money then when I started yet you say 'retirements are wiped out daily'

Don't make me laugh

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I am sorry that I wasted my time reading this troll thread. LS Domino, you are clearly in the wrong site....here, let me help you out.

FOX News

US Magazine

TMZ

People Magazine

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Obama has not left the building yet. He was expected to give a press conference in a few minutes
But now they informed, that's not going to happen, and they don't know anything. So no one knows what's going to happen. Did they know what happened in the first place

Wonderful "Hopenhagen" is now "brokenhagen"

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Care to define both terms for us "dum" people?

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheFelt

I am sorry that I wasted my time reading this troll thread. LS Domino, you are clearly in the wrong site....here, let me help you out.

FOX News

US Magazine

TMZ

People Magazine

Awww, See calling me a sheeple doesn't answer my questions.
All I see is hearsay and excuses.

How am I different from you? (OH you are better because your not a 'sheep' Elitist)
Let me ask you onthefelt -- What are YOU doing about the NWO? Talking on an internet forum about it?

Where is this 'one world gov' that was going to be delivered at copenhagen?
Nowhere? Before it even started it was going to be just like kyoto (not EVERY country signed)

You read one thing and jump to a conclusion, Read another jump to another conclusion.
It has no basis in reality!
I have read all the NWO literature that can be offered up as evidence.
It has no basis in reality or how things actually work.

THINGS ARE THE BEST THEY HAVE EVER BEEN RIGHT NOW.
Look around you silly

Also last time I checked its a free internet -- Don't try to push me out! Your mindset is worse then that of the major players of the 'nwo'

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23

Care to define both terms for us "dum" people?

Globalization- describes an ongoing process by which regional economies, societies, and cultures have become integrated through a globe-spanning network of communication and execution.

NWO - Scare tactic/lies/disinfo/DELUSIONS

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by flymetothemoon

They love playing games.

It seems no one knows what to do there, lol.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
The failed attempt in Copenhagen doesn't mean the intentions have suddenly changed. I don't understand your logic. Are you saying just because the climate deal failed, the NWO now can't happen?

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by sticky
The failed attempt in Copenhagen doesn't mean the intentions have suddenly changed. I don't understand your logic. Are you saying just because the climate deal failed, the NWO now can't happen?

I'm saying the NWO is a figment of your imagination and will NEVER HAPPEN
This is just icing on the cake. Alot of people were like THIS IS THE ENDGAME GAME OVER OMG END OF THE WORLD

but its not . . . Things are the best they have ever been

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

i think you have been eating the wrong kind of '___' lately

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpTiMuS_PrImE

i think you have been eating the wrong kind of '___' lately

That is what you would say when you really have no rebuttal to the fact that the NWO isn't happening. What are you going to focus on now instead of doom and gloom? I hope something worthwhile this time.

=)

Also my name is LS Domino
There is a difference

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   

No its just this thread does not deserve the time put in to defend such a thing as there is no NWO you are blind buddy and maybe your name explains why '___' omino

[edit on 18-12-2009 by OpTiMuS_PrImE]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join