It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Lord Monckton knocked out by UN police

page: 1
2

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I thought this deserved it's own thread i had posted a video about Monckton vs Greenpeace and '___'omino brought this to my attention


www.abovetopsecret.com...


Is the European police state going global?
By Lord Monckton

Once again, conscious that a police helicopter with a high-resolution camera was hovering overhead, I thrust my hands into my pockets in accordance with the St. John Ambulance crowd-control training, looked my assailant in the eye and told him, quietly but firmly, to take his hands off me.

He complied, but then decided to have another go. I told him a second time, and he let go a second time. I turned to go and, after I had turned my back, he gave me a mighty shove that flung me to the ground and knocked me out.

Full Story by Monckton




posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Monckton's a sh*t-head anyway.



posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by NoHierarchy
 


Wow nice explanation of your post why is that? Why don't you explain yourself some more than 4 words on calling him a sh*thead. What has he done thats in the wrong, i feel his nazi youth term which is the worst i've seen from him is very justified in it's use, because it is the 100% truth. Do some research.



posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpTiMuS_PrImE
reply to post by NoHierarchy
 


Wow nice explanation of your post why is that? Why don't you explain yourself some more than 4 words on calling him a sh*thead. What has he done thats in the wrong, i feel his nazi youth term which is the worst i've seen from him is very justified in it's use, because it is the 100% truth. Do some research.


Well he is one, but fair enough, I should explain myself.


The guy has mislead, distorted, and created outright falsehoods about global warming. He continues to promote them even after being proven wrong.

As for the hitler youth thing, he definitely was not justified, nor was he 100% right. The fact that he called a Jewish kid a member of Hitler Youth, and then not apologizing for it, shows he's pompous and crazy. He's a smarmy, weaselly, BSer and this is well-know to people who don't have misguided soft-spot for him (based on his GW denial). The youth sustainability group that confronted him, SustainUS, is by no means a government sponsored fascist youth group. In fact the opposite seems to be true, they're a grassroots organization composed of young people (not rich old men) who are trying to engage other young people in environmental issues. There is absolutely NOTHING wrong and EVERYTHING right about doing this. It's a great concept and helps to turn kids on to important issues rather than video games and partying. There isn't some hidden agenda behind it, and just because they have the word "youth" in their name doesn't mean they're EXACTLY LIKE THE HITLER YOUTH OMGZ. Monckton served under freaking Thatcher for crying out loud. And was co-founder of a conservative think-tank. He's associated with other pro-industry, less-than-scientific organizations. And he personally has NO expertise in the area of climate science.

Some relevant links:

www.sourcewatch.org...

www.realclimate.org...

And this funny video of him getting punked:




posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I think he played a huge roll in exposure of fake global warming.

Secondly the promoting of bio-fuels is crap, it does take away the farmland for our food and food around the world that could be used to feed poorer nations yet they starve instead, and you base your account on 1 kid that happened to be jewish out of the whole group blah he is not racist on that account. It's the chain affect your not seeing bio-fuels taking away farmland, less food for everyone and expect that to be back by huge price increases that are even expensive to richer countries let alone the poor countries that can't afford to eat now!

Also you don't have to be a scientist to go get the data from the websites or on the emails and figure out whats going on. He never claims to be a scientist he just states the facts that are involved with the whole matter.




[edit on 21-12-2009 by OpTiMuS_PrImE]



posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Monkton at least quotes credible scientists like Lindzen out of MIT instead of discredited climate researchers like Mann who's entire body of work has been discredited upon review. Mann's work has been proven to be if not outright fraud, incredibly poor science.

Since most prediction of catatrophic global warming is from numerical models, that Lindzen has now proven inaccurate in the heat retention factors of every model, I suggest that if your math level does not include differential calculus you should refrain from commenting about the science.

Journalism when rated as a profession, lies somewhere slightly above child molestation, but certainly below bank robbery.



posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoHierarchy
And this funny video of him getting punked:


Yeah, that video really drives home the infantile nature that scammers and their minions have to resort to when faced with someone who actually wants to debate global warming with facts that don't need to be covered up or altered. Thanks for posting.


Peace



posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by billyjack
Monkton at least quotes credible scientists like Lindzen out of MIT instead of discredited climate researchers like Mann who's entire body of work has been discredited upon review. Mann's work has been proven to be if not outright fraud, incredibly poor science.

Since most prediction of catatrophic global warming is from numerical models, that Lindzen has now proven inaccurate in the heat retention factors of every model, I suggest that if your math level does not include differential calculus you should refrain from commenting about the science.

Journalism when rated as a profession, lies somewhere slightly above child molestation, but certainly below bank robbery.


That's absolute and utter, bullsh*t. Seriously...

Where do you come up with this?

Prove it. Seriously prove it.



posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love

Originally posted by NoHierarchy
And this funny video of him getting punked:


Yeah, that video really drives home the infantile nature that scammers and their minions have to resort to when faced with someone who actually wants to debate global warming with facts that don't need to be covered up or altered. Thanks for posting.


Peace


No, actually the guy is a joke and these activists are rightfully treating him as such.

Nothing out of order about that.



posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpTiMuS_PrImE
I think he played a huge roll in exposure of fake global warming.

Secondly the promoting of bio-fuels is crap, it does take away the farmland for our food and food around the world that could be used to feed poorer nations yet they starve instead, and you base your account on 1 kid that happened to be jewish out of the whole group blah he is not racist on that account. It's the chain affect your not seeing bio-fuels taking away farmland, less food for everyone and expect that to be back by huge price increases that are even expensive to richer countries let alone the poor countries that can't afford to eat now!

Also you don't have to be a scientist to go get the data from the websites or on the emails and figure out whats going on. He never claims to be a scientist he just states the facts that are involved with the whole matter.




[edit on 21-12-2009 by OpTiMuS_PrImE]


Which facts was he correct on? And which of those facts then disproved the entirety of global warming?

Monckton has been continually proven wrong, like I said. Did you visit those links I posted?




top topics



 
2

log in

join