It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Muti Murders - South Africa" - VIDEO (warning - possibly upsetting)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
This here video piece does seem like a good fair introduction to the subject of South African ritual/witchcraft/muti murder.

These people (Australian Broadcasting Corporation evidently) do wait about 8:00 into the piece before turning to the human-body-parts/murder aspect, and their quoted figure of 300 deaths per year in South Africa does not seem out of line, based on my reading of just newspaper and TV accounts posted on line...there's lots of it once you start looking, for real.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Very sad and disturbing. Some will tell you that what they are doing in South Africa is just the same as what the satanic church and certain leaders of the NWO are involved in. It goes far in explaining why there are so many cases of child abuse and disappearance. These types of sympathetic magic practices have their counterparts nearly worldwide although most have fallen into disuse (thank god).
i hope people don't allow this to color their perceptions of the Zulu, they have a great cultural tradition of which this is but a tiny part. To think that this is all just superstitious nonsense should live among such people for a while. Natural healers and medicine people have powers that science cannot explain or even attempt to quantify correctly. It would open the eyes of many to have such an experience. Good video! thanks.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Sadly this is a reality that will not go away anytime soon here is SA

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
For all those who rubbish the catholic church, this is what the catholic church did to parts of the world it went too. It got rid of most of this stuff from the surface.

If you can say the christian church did one great thing, it was it got people to stop acting like they do in south africa and india, with sacrificing and there satanic rituals for the most part.

Alright we know there are rumours that the people who run this world are into this, but thats still a very small number.

You people should applaud what the christian church did and got rid of this stuff from most parts of the world it has gone too.

Plus it can only be taken away from society in a christian countries. People will not break from old habits like this, unless they see a higher power, i.e the christian god.

You people like i have often said should be grateful you live in a world for the most part based on christian ideals, not pagan rituals like india and africa.

new topics

top topics

join