It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hi(s)tory of the 'gods'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Here at ats there is a collective mind so to speak which questions the reality that we exist in, and that is promoted by certain agencies and organizations.

An outside perspective may conclude that the majority agrees with the establishment.

So what if, like us, in the past there was a small group who was aware that the 'gods' were not so... they were simply advanced intelligent beings, mortals, misappropriating their abilities...also similar to current day - minus the declaration of godhood to the public.

Its easy to imagine, as this sort of manipulation continued into middle ages with the nobility proclaiming divine authority to rule...or take rather!

Anyway - consider this - so much speculation regarding reptile agendas within the global infrastruture, yet these same figures are portrayed as teachers in mayan and sumerian; why is this...

...maybe it is because history was rewritten in these places by these beings to reflect them as something they were not.

We may only perpetuate speculations here - it is merely to encourage one to wonder.

What about Atlantis or Lemuria (Mu) - we know from geological finds in egypt that its civilization far predated sumer - so it is perfectly plausible that there was, is..... hi(s)torical revision as to the identities of 'gods'.

LOVE

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
The notion of which you speak is quite a popular one on this website.

In fact, you might find that putting this idea forward is like proposing that Jesus is the son of God to Christians......

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by OZtracized

acknowledged...can you post links here

LOVE

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
MU
why are polynesian words for sun so similar to egyptianwhat is plausability of such similarity of people among vast oceanic spaces
dispersion...motherland = MU

Maori = Ra (sun)
Hawaii,Tonga Somoa = La (sun)
Rotuman = Asa (sun)
& we know Ra of egypt

all of these contain the AH sound...
also noted
many religious central dieties contain such AH sound
allah, god, buddha, krishna, yeshua, shiva, ra

connections...
answers~

LOVE

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Hawaiians didn't view the Sun as a God. You're not going to find too much Extra Terrestrial stuff from Polynesians, if you do I'd enjoy reading about it. Their mythology has to do with the land and the ocean, most specifically taro.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Gods and Goddesses of Hawai'i

^I'm not to sure if the spelling is 100% accurate.

Hawaiians also had no written language until caucasions arrived, everything was spoken.

I guess the most Extra Terrestrial like creature from Hawaiian Mythology are the Menehune.

Wikipedia Menehune

Timeline of Hawai'i History

^That link says the Hawaiians came from the Marquesa Islands, some say the Hawaiians came from Tahiti. Their origin is unknown, so you could define them as possibly coming from the Stars or a different dimension.

Ancient Hawaiian Story

^Here is a story, you can see these ancient stones next to the police station in Waikiki.

The Polynesians are a mystical/magical race/culture, it is very possible they came from the Stars or a different dimension. But I have never read any reports with strong evidence indicating so compared to Mayan, Egyptian, and other Ancient God theories.

[edit on 22-12-2009 by game over man]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Thanks for the information...
The theories on origins are largely speculative regarding the pacific islanders...which allows one to hypothesize dispersion theories from places of lore such like MU.
The similarities among term 'sun', was to show some evidence of similarity among these people and their interactions with peoples of other distant lands (some research even suggests contact with N. & S. americas).
The sun, like you indicated, was not worshiped among the islanders. In fact, and another reason why they are all linked, is because they each have their own version of a tale involving the demi-god Maui breaking the legs (rays) of the sun so it would cross the sky slower and to make the days longer...obviously impossible ideas to peoples like the egyptian.

So in accord with OP, this all suggests, if minimally, that peoples of ancient were connected, probably originating from a now 'extinct' land mass (Mu, Lemuria, Atlantis), and that the 'history' could be a very 'new' concept...

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by awake1234

Yep even if there are aliens, something made the universe. This is what most of us understand to be god.

We understand aliens may have techs or powers that would seem magic, but there is still a higher power than even them.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
This is the worst theory I've ever heard. I'm nowhere near as intelligent as you and I could make up a better theory than this.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
agree andy1033...any beings in timespace dimensions are going to be subject to the Source or Creator, which is in all

appreciate crazy a...your wisdom is appreciated here, however, to which statement are you referring_
the op speculates the possibility of history being rewritten...becoming his'story.
this notion can not be refuted with any among of evidence because it precludes cultures whose artifacts we examine as such.
it is postulated, because like the interesting read, the Terra papers, events of Earths past could have been portrayed in ways which do not accurately describe actual events.
this occurs nowdays, for instance, indians surely view americas history differently than school house books.

LOVE

new topics

top topics

join