It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Don’t think we’re not keeping score, brother,”

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Who's keeping score, anyway?

thehill.com...

The White House chief of staff last month expressed frustration with DeFazio’s resignation calls for President Barack Obama’s top two economic aides — Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner and White House chief economist Larry Summers — and appealed for cooperation, according to DeFazio.

But Emanuel, known for his blunt manner and ability to bend members of his party to his will, did not raise his voice with the Oregon Democrat.

Time for reinforcements

[edit on 18-12-2009 by jdub297]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
When people realize, there is no score ! only us.

Perhaps the world will start to change.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
More threats from obama,Nice move brother.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
From reading this, I think I like DeFazio. He's certainly a needed voice in the Democratic Party.

I am not opposed to Obama, but I do think he needs nudges in the right direction--.e. to the left.

Obama is trying too hard to be a centrist right now.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jdub297
Who's keeping score, anyway?

From the OP Source:

“Don’t think we’re not keeping score, brother,” Obama told DeFazio during a closed-door meeting of the House Democratic Caucus, according to members afterward."

You ought to know...You posted it.

The score I'm keeping is the score between the pundits in government & We the People: We the People still outnumber them well over 500,000 to 1. Also consider that Washing D.C. is regulated for "no gun ownership" whereas the rest of us still have the 2nd Amendment. Even the combined Armed Forces of the USA represent only 2%-3% of the total US population, numbering over 300 Million.

The odds are not in favor of the House...Or the Senate...Or the Judiciary...Or the Executive. The odds are firmly behind the Constitution.

Originally posted by Sestias
From reading this, I think I like DeFazio. He's certainly a needed voice in the Democratic Party.

Don't put any support behind Republican or Demorcrat, right or left. They both want the government to over-spend into unlawful debt, grow bigger & more oppressive & drive this country into economic ruin. Their methods differ, but their goals are the same. I'm putting my backing where it matters most...The People & the Laws that both parties have consistently violated.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
The White House is using contracted companies to monitor Facebook, Twitter and other internet sites, to track criticism of Obama. If Bush had done this you would have a media sh*t storm, yet all you hear now is chirping crickets.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Don't worry one bit JIMC...We the People are keeping score too. Have you ever seen the "Heavy Metal" animated movie? If you have, do you remember the scene with Capt. Sternn in court while his friend Hanover Fiste takes the stand as character witness? Remember the prosecutor, when reading off the list of charges against Sternn, what that list looked like?

Let's just say that We the People already have a list longer than that, with Obama's name at the top. And there's a similarly long list of charges for very nearly each political pucit in Office right now. Can you imagine hundreds of lists like that? All it would take is a concerted effort to make the arrests...Imagine hundreds (maybe a few thousand?) of Capt. Sternns facing justice in Article 3 Courts under Rule By Law.

Notice to President Obama: "Don't think We the People are not keeping score either, brother."

[edit on 24-12-2009 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by MidnightDStroyer

I know. I have my own score sheet. At the top of my list is my Senator. Only reason he's at the top is that we get a shot at him first. He's up for re-election in 2010. Our Congresscritter has done pretty good so he's not on the list.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Hey Rahm - we're keeping score too - BROTHER!!! You can rest assured that when the "Game" is over, YOU LOSE!!!

top topics

join