It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Petraeus: The UAE's Air Force could take out Iran's

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
What's with all the picking on Iran, is it because they wont do as they are told but the bully nations fo the world? and is that a reason to go to war with them, Leave them alone i say, if they want nukes, thats their business not yours mine or anyone else's, and i think they will put up a bit more of a fight than most people give them credit for. so it will be good to see the bully get its @ss whooped for a change. LEAVE THEM ALONE!!!, this is just another way in to world domination, and the NWO. And they ain't playing the game

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Sure they may be able to take them out but what about all those shiny new russian SAMs.... whoops! F16s ain't terifically low radar cross section designs.. Even so any object or energy is detectable when you come down to the cutting edge...

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
The problem today is that the power of fear is gone .. that is the power of a nuclear attack .. Iran knows the world will not drop a nuke apon them .. Terrorist know they can use the fear of it only if they use it ones. the generation that have seen the use of the nuke as used weapon is allmost gone and we don't know what a nuke does when used ..
If people knew they would try to get it and maybe its better for keeping the peace that USA RUSSIA and China agree to use a joint made nuke so the world know thats not usa alone and throw one or two on Iran , the people are against there leaders so take them out with it when they are in a place where there are as less civilians as possible but where the leaders are and take them out with a nuke.
THen the terrorist know what it is what they are trying to do and if they see what the effect are they might think twice for trying to obtain such weapons and the world know we stil can make them ect North Korea might even stop making such a fuzz..

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
exactly
iran feels no fears

there's no Iran War or WW3.

who will pay it ?

no more credit available

and an Iran civil war is really cheaper

S&F
first i was sceptic but good post

new topics

top topics