It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

can you see it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 03:14 PM
link   
im wondering how many people can see this picture, and how long it takes for you all to find them. (there are two dolphins in the pic, if that helps any)

www.mentalmaniacs.com...

good luck finding them for ppl that havent yet mastered the skill

*raises hand*

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   
No luck for me just yet, will try that agin later.

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Yep, just one dolphin above another. Cross your eyes like you are looking a few inches in front of your nose, and then move towards and away from your monitor until you see a weird effect.

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 02:20 PM
link   
OH MY GOD.
MY RETINAS

HELP ME GOD IM BLIND
HOWAMITYPINGTHIS OH GOD MY EYES

HELP. ME.

*AHHH*

Also, I dont see the dolphins.

OH GOD!!!

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   
"Captain, I can't see sh*t!"

I never been able to see anything in those type of illusion-image. I usually end up angry because of that and feel like breaking something.

*slowly walks away from the computer...*

j/k

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I see some fish like creatures but no dolphins. Also, i see 5 little babies maybe I better lay off the '___'.

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Well I can sort of see it but it reminds me of that big fat dude in the film mall rats where he spends all day looking at the magic eye picture and eberyone buy him can see it lol

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   
icelid is correct it's just one dolphin below and one slightly higher in 3D. very cool. It's been a while since I did one of those.

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SE7EN
Well I can sort of see it but it reminds me of that big fat dude in the film mall rats where he spends all day looking at the magic eye picture and eberyone buy him can see it lol

"You know what! There is no Easter Bunny! That guy over there's just a man in a suit!" - Fat Guy from Mallrats.

Haha I love that part...

I've mastered these things. It takes me like a split second. I'm the man.

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I haven't tried this for years! It took me a while but I managed to get back into it

here's a site with a few more

www.magiceye.com...

and some more good ones

www-ai.ijs.si...

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   
For some reason all these type of images go in instead of coming out when I look at them. The wrong side of my brain must be dominate or something.

top topics

join