It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who was tortured among 1st of 4 generations of secret soldier assassins? Human Rights info 101

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
This stuff amazes me. Even though we know it has gone on and probably is still going on, very few people realize its impact. How do we know the current reality of our situation on this planet isn't being played out like a script?

Duncan O'Finioan and David Corso are both torture survivors of the first generation of the US Military's highly classified super-soldier program according to Project Camelot. O'Finoan reports to be one among only twenty remaining survivors of 1,000 in MK-ULTRA's 1966 program. Numerous adults are self-reporting experiences as non-consensual human experimentation subjects of other MK-ULTRA programs documented in Congressional records. In the first video below, Cassidy interviews O'Finoan. in the second video below, at Project Camelot's Eyes Wide Open Conference in Septembr 2009, both men take the platform to talk about MK-ULTRA and PROJECT TALENT and O'Finioan answers audience questions.

www.examiner.com... nfo-101

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I always thought this was one of the most ridiculous stories project camelot has offered.
The guy is supposedly a super soldier by his own statements and has no proof whatsoever that it actually happened.

So on that note...I am a super soldier too.I offer you no proof whatsoever and promise you I am telling the truth.
See anyone can say it and give no proof.If you want to hear my whole story then you will have to pay the money to get into the conference.
What a shock eh??

They have had a small percentage of good interviews and the rest is worth throwing away in my opinion.
This story is one to throw away.

Also,your link wasn't working...it says the story isn't ready yet.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

So can he display his abilities as a super soldier?

Or did they conveniently erase all that from his brain after the program ended?

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by nine0099thousand

Well the story has been around for quite awhile and I have seen absolutely nothing to verify it is true.
If he has these supposed abilities then why hasn't he demonstrated them??
He says he can kill people with his mind and has superhuman strength.
He has sure made alot of claims tho.

I am aware of the goat staring thing they did to see if they could kill a goat by just staring at it but this guy claims he can do it with his mind??

Its quite a story but its still just a story.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Jackflap, I am not sure how much research you have done on Project Camelot, but I assure you, this is nothing more then a group out to make some money off of VERY uninformed people. And to make themselves a sensation to people who will believe ANYTHING!

I served in the US Army, been around a bit, and even soldiers who serve in the 1st Special Forces Operational Detachment (DELTA FORCE) still get issued DD214's upon seperation from the service. Keep in mind DELTA is still officially a unit NOT recognized by the US Government. So if these guys have PROOF (i.e. atleast a DD214), Duncan and his friends should be able to provide atleast ONE shred of evidence. Especially the Corso character who claims he did serve in the regular military (Marine/Navy) before becoming billy bad butt!

Do I believe that the government has tried and is still trying to create a "super soldier", of course. But Duncan O is NOT one of them!

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by rcwj1975

Here have a star.
Glad to be the first to star you.

Thanks for that post and welcome to ats.

I can't stand project camelot...they believe anything they are told and are actually doing more harm then good.
Their advice for h1n1...use your counsciousness.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

Thanks Drums...

I really try to keep an open mind about things, but when you listen to these guys talk, and answer some BASIC questions in ways that show deceitfulness, it just amazes me how people go for it.

The best part of ALL the PC videos/interviews is when Duncan was asked his age and he tells her is 42 (I think he said 42), and she says, WOW, I would of never guessed!!!!!!! Then Duncan says, I know I don't look 42, that is one of the other traits of a super soldier..you age slower! My friend he looks 42, hell he could pass for 50ish....

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by rcwj1975

Not much research at all. I thought this was interesting and decided to post it. I believe this stuff to an extent. Do I believe this guy is a super soldier? Heck no. I try to capture the ones that I believe I could find a miniature grain of truth from. I still have to get time to sit and actually watch all of both of them videos. So soon enough, I'll know a bit more about project Camelot.

top topics

join