It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fighting Swine Flu With Pepperoni (more brainwashing & propaganda)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Excellent! Way to go Detroit! Sounds like a great trade-off to me---Let us pump you full of mercury, squalene, and god knows what other carrier-toxins they put in this garbage, for a couple of slices of pizza! "Line up right here like good little sheeples, and we'll give you a PIZZA PARTY!" LOL

(WXYZ) - The Detroit Health Department is fighting swine flu with pepperoni. When kids return to school after the holiday break, each class has the opportunity to get a free pizza party – if they sign up for the shots.

It’s a simple fact--kids don’t like vaccinations – even when they can get them in a spray.
Their parents, like Leslie Ethridge however, are often eager to get their kids protected, “Your children get 20 some odd inoculations, this is just another one, so if it’s available you should get the shot.”

Full Article:

www.wxyz.com...

[edit on 18-12-2009 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective

“Your children get 20 some odd inoculations, this is just another one, so if it’s available you should get the shot.”

Oh my!
Are these beloved children, or frigging pincushions?

Healthy kids cope fine with childhood diseases.
Unhealthy kids don't cope well with vaccinations.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Well nothing but briberies is what makes America so good internationally, why not using the same concept on those that are nothing but easily manipulated, children on a hunger strike.

I will buy the darn pizza and feed them at home until the pepperoni comes out of their ears, but no shot.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Originally posted by DimensionalDetective

“Your children get 20 some odd inoculations, this is just another one, so if it’s available you should get the shot.”

This is exactly why this is not a sterilization campaign.

Why do they need to create the cover story of a potentially lethal new flu if they already have the kids getting multiple shots?

This line of thought does not rule out the whole thing being a money grab, but considering all the radical political and economic shifts going on now, I highly doubt it. If nothing happens, no one will stand to gain anything. If something does happen, the elites stand to gain a lot.

top topics

join