It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theories on jets and the bermuda triangle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Today my friend and I were searching the internet on area 51 and he asked me, "do you think fighter jets look weird"

I replied some do, he then said what if in WWII when we had old planes, aliens had jet shaped UFO's and thats were the shape of fighter jets came from?

He also asked me Q's on the bermuda triangle and said isn't it strange having the mythical city of atlantias in the bermuda? Then he said could the "atlantic city" be an under water goverment base 4 weapons or water transport testing and thats it's code name, also that the planes and boats went missing because they saw something they werent supposed to and jammed there comms system and held them captive or killed them.

So that's my friends 2 theories. Post wisely hehe.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
This episode of UFO Hunters might interest you, if you haven't seen it yet.

There are 5 parts in total.

The best thing about the Bermuda Triangle is that it's always beautiful, and there's plenty o' rum.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Thought engineers made fighter jets into their specific shapes because of aerodynamics. A sleek aerodynamic housing that could also hold all the avionics, weapons, radar and other systems with minimal drag to thrust ratios.

I could be missunderstanding the point though

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I think you have a very clever friend...logically it makes sence! the first part is deffinatley got some truth in it, all the things we have developed over the years technology wise was sparked by something, for instance television is an invention that the physical body can do naturally but we dont really realise it, transportation - we can transport ourselves with our mind as crazy as that sounds but theres a link to everything we have in technology to what our natural human bodies can do already but where distracted and entertained so that we dont start figuring out how to do it all....sorry trailed off a bit, i remember my dad telling me when i was younger about how the government has been in trading for years with extraterrestrials - their advanced technology in exchange for abductions and cattle mutilations for their personal development, yes, i mean have a look at the stealth bomber in a lot of ways it resembles a spaceship all the geometry and what not, the government have even got their own spaceships that they are testing all the time i saw many as a child and one even flew really slow over my dads car on a bridge one night coming home form my friends house it was that close above our heads that my dad got out and stood on the roof of the car and underneath it said something like RAF millitary testing Pod, thats why encounters of them have been growing as some are aliens and some are government.

Bermuda triangle has always fascinated me but im yet to start doing exstensive research on it, but your theory sounds like your on the mark! well done dude keep thinking and questioning! really nice interesting post to read

Hayley

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Sweet. Interesting video.

Makes a lot of sense actually.

Why ships and planes disappear for no reason.

I watched a show on the discovery channel about the bermuda triangle, and they kept giving stupid reasons "why" the planes would disappear, such as pilot error, or spacial disorientation. Sounded like the whole show was just another way to show it's nothing of concern.

They never really took into account the shear number of aircraft and ships that have just never been found. It's been a mystery for a long time. I believe there were accounts in the 1700s or something that described weird situations in the bermuda triangle.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
thanks for the positive feed back guys. The video was great. Me and my friend (who had the theories) watched it and we are both amazed and it all makes sense now.

Keep posting as this is quite interesting

[edit on 18-12-2009 by thecool444]

new topics

top topics

join