It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello. My introduction.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I've been reading from this site for about a year now, and this is my first introduction since I felt like I never had anything to really contribute before. I hope to be able to add some input for topics from now on and share my views with others and take in others' opinions in hopes of expanding my awareness of whats going on around us whether it be about current news, conspiracies, and anything else.

One thing I feel I could bring up though is about something I have been interested in for a while now, manga. And while reading from this site I have seen myself drawn to a certain manga called Akumetsu since it has to do with a fictional story about corruption in the government of Japan, and I like to see similarities between some of the more realistic points of the story and the US. Although I won't get into any real details about it right now, I would like to raise awareness of this story and see if anyone who might be interested in something like this would want to look it up and give it a read through.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Just jump in with both feet and you'll get used to it in no time!

See ya around!

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by LordTacos

Welcome

If nothing else you have picked the best name ever!
The world revolves, because of taco's and your in the know....
From Gieko ...Flo

To Taco Bob's Taco's

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
welcome...and a good name to boot...i LOVE tacos!!!! but i'm not IN LOVE with tacos....you are welcome here, so long as you don't use any phrase that has....WAKE UP...PEOPLE NEED TO WAKE UP...in it....annoys the majority of us here.

new topics

top topics

join