It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Ministry of Defense reports huge diamond shaped object over Scotland.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister
reply to post by Mclaneinc

Not a word from the The Daily Record. [/quote

Sounds like the Daily Record are doing what they are told,stay silent until we come up with a justifiable excuse;

edit on 15/07/2010 by K-PAX-PROT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
What's the commonality with 90% of black triangle sightings. They are over NATO member countries with US air force bases or related.
Black triangles are commonly sighted to this day around the US. Any search online can find hundreds.
The Belgian wave was the media picking up on this for a short-time, but weirdly ignoring the large number of continuous sightings in the US. Probably warned off as very sensitive subject to mess with the military there!

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Diamonds in the sky are mostly from lights too bright for the camera lens.
There might be light effects from these ships from burning Nitrogen.
www.youtube.com...

UFOsbri has a lot of activity in Scotland unless he moved from my last look
at his UFOs. He thinks they are DIMENSIONAL so is way off the track to
the Teslaship.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
The fact that

-the pictures are lost
-they took the poster from the mods office
-if we werent lucky we wouldnt even have the photocopy
-the paper who got the negatives never did run the story

makes me believe that there exists some shadow goverment if you will or a separate military branch that deals with these cases.The photo must have been superb in quality and showing many details to have been lost

we must fill a foia on this and see what happens cmon people lets get to it

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I see it's years old but interesting information again, karl. I think there are several accounts of such shaped objects one of thein being the Cash & Landrum case, another one I do not remember exactly, this shape mostly defies any man-made technological advances.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Thanks for the reply Imtor and Lee Speigel makes some interesting comments in the interview below about how Nick Pope stated his superiors were of the opinion that the object in the photograph wasn't theirs, there's also reference to the Coyne UFO incident and how the British Government attempted to stop the United Nations UFO Hearings in 1978:

More than 40 years ago, the UN General Assembly adopted UN decision 33/426 which invited "interested member states" to undertake UFO research on a national level and to inform the secretary general about their findings. In this interview, Exopolitics Germany coordinator Robert Fleischer talks with US-journalist Lee Speigel about his personal involvement in that United Nations decision - it was actually him who had brought leading UFO experts together to present their findings at the UN Special Political Committee, supporting Grenada's Prime Minister Sir Eric Gairy in his initiative to bring the subject to the attention of the world. However, as British and German government files recently revealed, Grenada's UFO initiative wasn't welcome at all and certain parties tried to prevent it by any means

The United Nations UFO Resolution - Interview with Lee Speigel (FULL)

Cheers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join