It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rise of Religious Dominionism?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Is the religious right about to call for revolt? Has the flouride finally eaten their brains? Is this a plot from the shadow government?

Will this be an ecclesiastical takeover? Will public stoning soon take the place of court systems?

Does this represent the majority of people in the USA?

Should I move to France?

16 minutes into this the whole room goes pentecostal!

By the way, don't forget....this organization is funded by the people who gave you Blackwater's founder.

www.frcaction.org...

[edit on 18-12-2009 by Alethea]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Will public stoning soon take the place of court systems?
reply to post by Alethea

While you're at it ask yourself why our court system is now run under
maritime law.
What ever keeps child molesters from being put back on the streets
and living across the street from schools working at CPS is fine with me. Like this
country isn't going to hell without the public stonings. It's probably
exactly what should be brought back.
How could it hurt? (well, unless you're recieving the stones)

[edit on 18-12-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Rise of Religious Dominionism?

I dislike extremism in any form and at this moment, I see the same rearing its ugly head in many areas of politics, faith and even those who profess no faith at all.

We have sadly discarded the concept of moderation and tolerance in favor of a new doctrine of thin-skinned false indignation at everything and every one that does not meet our immediate views of ideological perfection.

In a nutshell, we are daily creating a new purgatory for stereotypes invented of people that used to be our friends and neighbors. These modern day leper colonies then, in a defensive action, turn out more extremists to carry on the sorry example upon others.

I think we should all be spending more time tending to our own lives and less of it worrying about what everyone else is thinking and doing.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

Did you even look at the video I linked?

According to the two responses on this thread it appears obvious to me that people are not even taking the time to look at what has been referenced.

Your reaction seems to be according to the title of my thread and not the content I have posted.

People, look at the video I have linked and then give your comment!

I want to know if you think the people in this video are an accurate representation of the majority of society.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
The more we make americans look and act like nazis... the more willing the world will wish to go to war with us. All we neeed is a few religious extremeist actions in the USA and all the countries that are suffering our financial stupidity will want to get involved. Like we did when our oil was threatened.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
What in the hell are you talking about, really? Public stoning taking place of our court system? Where do you come up with this crap?

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Will this be an ecclesiastical takeover? Will public stoning soon take the place of court systems?

Does this represent the majority of people in the USA?

The last poll I heard of shows 40% of American Christians as being part of this. The numbers are growing, and it is becoming more main stream.

The basic premise is that USA is somehow God's kingdom and all its laws should be in accordance with Old Testament theocracy.

If you have the chance to move to France you may just want to do it. We can't all flee. All I can suggest is reminding people that the US constitution should not be removed and replaced by the Old Testament.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by pthena
The last poll I heard of shows 40% of American Christians as being part of this. The numbers are growing, and it is becoming more main stream.

The basic premise is that USA is somehow God's kingdom and all its laws should be in accordance with Old Testament theocracy.

... that the US constitution should not be removed and replaced by the Old Testament.

Thank you for answering, Pthena.

Can you refer me to the poll?

Is this possibly something called the "Kingdom Now" movement?

Is it USA or is it Angelican churches in total?

Seems I read that Noahide Laws would replace governments regulations and that there were global plans to institute this.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Yes I watched the vid. I'm not lame! I didn't know you wanted a critique of some descent human beings with morals who are trying their hardest to be upstanding human beings. What do you want me to say
about them.
Let's see maybe something like this would sound good to you." Those nasty " well that don't fit." Perverted boy lovers" nope that dosn't work
"murdering" can't go there. These people you want to chastise so badly just don't have it coming and I personally would defend them to the death. They are the only
sanity there is in this MAD HOUSE. You have to be MAD not to see that.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

I want to know if you think the people in this video are an accurate representation of the majority of society.

Thank you but to be absolutely honest, even being a web addict since 1997, I can't say I know enough to tag society as whole for anything... polls and interviews withstanding for entertainment purposes only.

The subject just seemed to demand more than the related material had to offer for consideration.

I apologize if I failed the test. I was not trying to elicit a negative response. I was being as honest as I could, all things considered. And that being said, I do still stand by my original comment.

new topics

top topics

join