It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you believe is in the middle of the largest pyramid in Egypt?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Maybe there's an instruction manual on how to utilize the energy from the pyramids. It comes with a 3600 year warranty and expires in 2012.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by bputman

Probably the celestial object deleter/ a weapon used for space protection of earth by the ancients, mabey crystal in some ways and metallic mineral on its exterior. Simular to the 1 in stonehenge that was destroyed from overuse. To relate to todays technology. ANCIENT HAARP -EISCAT DEVICE ok my 1 cent.

[edit on 12/18/09 by Ophiuchus 13]

[edit on 12/18/09 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I think there's still a hidden chamber somewhere in there (besides the hidden ramps used for building it). I hope that it contains some writing that tells what Pharaoh really built the Great Pyramid (since Khufu's name supposedly appeared only in graffiti), and in that same room I think there will be the Pharaoh's body. It would be really awesome if we can prove that the Egyptian Gods (who were on a list of Egyptian Pharaohs) really existed (even if they were just advanced and powerful humans), or if there was advanced technology in the pyramid, but I'd be alright just knowing that there's more to discover in that pyramid.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
are you guys just not paying attention?

a simple search online will show you exactly what the inside of the pyramids looks like, and another simple search will reveal an amazing theory about the pyramid being some sort of massive water pump/machine. It's one of the best theories for what the pyramid actually is that i have heard. It was plastered all over ATS like a week ago. Get with the program guys, yer waaaaaay behind on this.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

If I wanted a simple search; I would of done so. Get with the program and read my first post. It's what people BELIEVE to be in there! Can't people read anymore without making assumptions, geez.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Jimmy Hoffa? The pent third round from the grassy knoll gunman? Nope, me thinks rock...I follow the idea it was a giant hydraulic ram pump for irrigations sake. Sorry...

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by bputman

who cares what people believe is in there...its already been excavated...

thats like asking people who they believe is the president right now.

i read yer posts, they dont make sense. now try try try reading mine.......

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by minkey53

I haven't yet been to the Pyramids but is clearly obvious that they had help from our little friends above due to the exact mathematics involved, they even said we couldn't build them nowadays as exact even with our technology.

HAHA, you are kidding, right? We can build structures of 1KM high in a few years, but we cant build a temple.

You think these little friends might also have suggested we use concrete...

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by twodee

Maybe the Egyptians made the pyramids on Mars too? No. There is definitely room for debate here. The pyramids are still a mystery and we don't know who built them exactly and how long it took. We don't even know for sure what the pyramids are exactly.

It's certainly an ancient mystery sitting right under out very eyes, and it's truth has been distorted by the mainstream account of human history. History that doesn't want to tackle awkward questions than can point our consciousness in a different direction.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join