It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you believe is in the middle of the largest pyramid in Egypt?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
After everything you have read, seen, or experienced; I would like to know what you believe is at the center of the largest pyramid. I'm not talking about the little ones and I'm not sure what the names are, but the largest one in Egypt.

I do believe that there is something of very importance there and find the pyramids very very interesting.

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by bputman

I believe there to be a spacecraft or documents stating why we came into existence... or a dead king which was half human half E.T. But thats just my belief and opinion, we will never know until someone goes in there!

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Well im hoping it while hold an object which proves the existence of Extra-terrestrials, such as a Alien spacecraft or an Alien body.

What would be even cooler is something like the sun harvester out of Transformers 2

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Or there could be a huge maze under all the pyramids and a sleeping alien queen and every 10,000 years aliens who hunt for fun come and go inside the maze to hunt the alien queen! and these hunting aliens helped us build these pyramids and mazes haha! anyone seen Alien vs Predator?? the bit near the end?

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I believe, I came across something that stated there was a crystal or something that beamed a light up. I wonder if that is true? If it is, I wonder what it is used for.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
The Egyptians were long time ritualistic, and their philosophies changed over the period of thousands of years. The key which could perhaps shed some light on the subject is the alignment of the three largest pyramids, which directly mirror the Orion (belt) constellation. Fascinated by the stars, and proven to be well knowledgeable astronomers, the most secret and esteemed orders of Priests may have had a great deal of persuasion in the design of the pyramids. Let us think about the basic design: the pyramid itself is a very powerful object. On a metaphysical level, it is simply astonishing. The Merkaba might be looked into for anybody interested in the details.

Essentially, it works like this. The inner chamber is designed to reverberate and amplify sound resonance. With a focus crystal, and other mediums of conduction such as gold and even water, a gateway could be opened to another space-time (scientific quantum theory).

The Egyptians believed in uniting their twin "souls", feminine and masculine. Much is forgotten in regards to this duality and the mirrored relationship between "above" and "below" i.e., the spirit and the body, or the true self and its physical representation.

The really fascinating aspect of it all centers around "zero point", the birth and death of our consciousness. This very moment, which is extremely powerful to perceive, is what becomes the basis for most occult rituals. The ancient Mayan civilization was focused on this very thing. Therefore, my point is that it may have also been necessary to perform a sacrifice in order for the "portal" to be opened. It is at this very moment at death that the twin "self" is reunited and zero-point space time is in alignment, making possible for time space and space time to "fold".

Anyway. I am not assuming too much. Quite a bit to chew on.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a stone

no a sphere with a black hole inside

I've try to take a picture.

But I see nothing. complety black I say

I forgot the flash

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
A lot of large rocks , sort of cubic shape

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
they know whats inside...

it's all well documented...look it up

and there was a thread a week or two ago about a guy who figured out pyramid was some kind of giant pump...pretty interesting stuff.

no mystery here tho

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by bputman

Hey try this link.
One of the most fascinating explanations of what's inside the pyramid at Giza.

www.gizapower.com...

Much love...

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
A warm chocolaty center or a cherry. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a pyramid though?

Not sure really. But I do find the mystery and the adventure surrounding the ancient Egyptians and their structures to be fascinating.

gizapower.com is an amazing site BTW. Thanks for posting it zosomike. It certainly makes you wonder.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I have been into the tombs in the Valley of The Kings and also lots of Temples in the area. There is no way that sheer manpower could have done this on it's own, Hapshetsuts temple is aligned exactly with the road leading into Luxor Temple, how did they do that when you can't see one from the other?

I haven't yet been to the Pyramids but is clearly obvious that they had help from our little friends above due to the exact mathematics involved, they even said we couldn't build them nowadays as exact even with our technology.

Supposedly when we went into a tomb back in the early 19th century, before Howard Carter days, they found pictures on the walls of people / things stood there wearing helmets alongside disc shaped craft on the ground, watching us!

Any thoughts on the above would be appreciated.

Let's hope that someday they look inside the Pyramids properly as I guess it's something exciting??

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by minkey53

If you check out the website I mentioned above -

www.gizapower.com... - maybe our technology isn't up to the standard of the ancient Egyptians.
Maybe it was they who were more advanced (with a helping hand...)

I believe they were more advanced than us. We have just developed in a different way. It is because of the way we have developed, we think we are more advanced.

A question for you all though - does being 'advanced' denote technology, or spirituality?

Put it this way...you can't take your guns with you...!

Much love...

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I heard it had dead Egyptian Kings in them, but I don't buy that story at all.
I believe there is a Burger King in there.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

You Muppet!!

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
You're right there is something of great importance in there.
Or rather was, it was the body of Khufu one of the great pharoah's of Egypt.
Also, a lot of his stuff... It was of great importance to archaeologists and also of great importance to people who care about ancient civilizations and ancient history.

There is nothing in there of interest to people who think it was built by space people.

Still, a burger king would be nice, or would it be burger pharoah.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by justjoemusic

You're kidding right, the pyramid was excavated decades ago, here's a map of what's inside... en.wikipedia.org...:Great_Pyramid_Diagram.svg

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
My personal belief is that there are definitely historic records down there, and some kind of space craft.

The Egyptians used this space almost like a shrine, and wanted it kept that way until the 'Gods' returned.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
believe?

why not go there and take the tour?

Then you can "know" instead of thinking about what you would like to believe.

BUt as for what is there, here: Inside Khufu's Pyramid

regards!

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I think that there's the funeral chamber of the pharaons! Pyramids used to be someting related to the ancient religion in Egypt.

[edit on 18-12-2009 by Sk8land4]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join