It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure is 'dis'-closure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
The title is obviously a play on words - the question here is whether disclosure may be a play on minds.

The 'dis' in the title implys absence or opposite of...closure...and therefore, none.

The idea here is that as long as there is no disclosure presently, there is 'dis'-closure perpetually.

This means that there is no closure in the minds of those anticipating revelation of truths to the populace with regards to the beings, which most here believe, await human interaction.

The suggestion here would then be to remain certain with your beliefs of the beings existence, friend or foe as we see, and be content in knowing that there is something larger occuring here of which we are all part...and turning our attention to practical matters of connecting with our fellow humans, the Earth, and our inner nature, is the only Real Closure!

Ideas~

LOVE

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
all I know is no. I dont believe it will be happening wilcock style. You know.. f he is wrong, he is ruined

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by stanlee

you're right, we don't know...
it may or may not happen...
and this simple fact keeps certain groups of people always wondering - always in searh mode for the next big thing - which translates as feelings of incompletion in certain areas of life...
so lets focus on things we do have control over...
and that is our inner self & our connection with Earth and its inhabitants...
and from there we will build a sense of unity!
and from there we no longer wait for others to reveal truth - its in our hearts!

Text Purple

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
had a weird dream last night about disclosure not happening by years end but i got the feeling in my dream we need to wait and be patient cause we are not ready to join the galactic community with our brothers and sisters in space we still have a lot to learn these coming years i still believe it will happen just not now

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by xenchan`

agreed...probability low for occuring soon
agreed again...we need to join the community with our Earthly brothers and Sisters NOW...
"Unity in the Community"

LOVE

new topics

top topics

join