It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Really is consciousness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I think I finally figured it out. Why we all feel it is so important to "get the word out", and that's because it really does come down to consciousness. I didn't quite grasp this before, in fact I assumed that the consciousness within someones head is what controls their physical body, if the physical body was to hurt another body, that would in turn affect that bodies consciousness. This can be with words or with actions, negative or positive, but I never really considered the thoughts themselves. I simply figured that as we go around bumping into each other, the thoughts within our heads, controlled how we interact with one another, influencing the thoughts within the minds of those same people.

This is how I thought it affected everyone else. Say if I was a dick to my neighbor, and that started a chain reaction that could potentially reach around the earth. To me this is still very true, it just doesn't include the rest of the spectrum

The way I see it now is that every living thing is communicating with practically every other Living thing. You can witness this right here

www.collective-evolution.com...

The movie is called The Secret Life of Plants, it shows that plants respond to different brainwaves. There are quite a few good experiments, that really are pretty amazing. I'm sure a lot of you have already seen this. If you haven't check it out sometime.
I had also read about a Russian experiment where they were "telling the plants how exactly they wanted them to grow". If anyone knows what this is please tell me.

Kymatica is another good one. You should be able to find it if you search around that link. There is a part that describes how the primary function of DNA is actually electromagnetic energy reception and transmission or bio communication. And this was known in the 1990's, some of the stuff on the Plant movie was known for almost a century. This stuff isn't new.

Now I really see how it comes down to the energy that you put back out into the universe. We've heard all that before, but it's true, and it's also the reason that we've always known we need to inform everyone before any real change comes about.

Max Igan points out that people need to be aware of their thoughts and how they are affecting others at all times. I completely agree with this and feel the same way. Positive thought vibrations look totally different than negative vibes. I mean you've always been able to tell if there is a "vibe" in a room, most people don't take this seriously. Some people do but don't yet fully understand the significance. This is kind of a curve ball(and I might sound like I'm preaching) but We really need to do what those old bumper stickers said and that is to "Kill Your T.V.". I look at television now as the worst psychic "manipulator" for lack of a better word. I mean there is nothing but drama, violence, and fear. Or in other words bad thought vibrations within your head being sent out to the world.

That's what it's all about, we quite literally create the world around us. I can think of a few friends who just love the drama(I stay away) they always have to have it. Those same people wonder why they're depressed all the time, or why bad things always happen to them. What I'm really trying to get down to is not thinking positive ALL THE TIME, but to minimize the negative. We already know that negative thoughts can be damaging physically.

Could they also be harmful to the people around you? For the past few months I have to answer that with a yes.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Dude, brilliant post. I will take a look at the vid in a second, but I wanted to add to this thread first.

I know exactly what you mean about vibes man. Within the past couple years, I have gotten really good at picking up on vibes. Vibes mean Vibrations, and different vibrations change the you feel. Oh man, I really love this topic.

The other thing I wanted to bring up. Have you learned how to project your vibes yet? I have been practicing with that, and am getting good at projecting either friendly, inviting vibes, or back off, crazy man! vibes. How about you? got any more to add?

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I've tried, I wouldn't say it's been 100% foolproof, like when you go to a party and put out the "hey chickies come
me" vibe.
That one doesn't work as often as it should.

I do see it working on more subtle levels all the time.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
yeah the "attracting cute girls" vibes seems to be offset by all the other guys putting off the exact same vibe! it is too diluted to work I guess. haha

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Well said friend =) Its wonderful to see others evolve too, at least thats how i feel

good morning and good day friends

aLaN

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
you talk about plants being affected by vibes and all that, Have you ever researched Mycelium? it is this stuff in mushrooms that communicate with each other through the earth. It is some interesting stuff. Mushrooms passing on their vibes and knowledge to humans... very cool!

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by someguy420

hi, you have hit the nail on the head there bud. have you read dan browns the lost symbol? very good book. talks about noetic sciences. you can google it. the mians say we have to change our consciousness to prevent 2012.. hell yes we do, but people of today are to materialistic. care to much about objects and not individuals. yes we created the label god, as well as creatring the son of god, he was son of human. was not virhin birth, im sure if the real scrolls were to be read, thatthe virgin birth was ceated just to make it sound better, the prophecy that is, christ was enlightnend, gifted almost but not the son of a god. everyone is now begining tosee the bigger picture, afterall we know that constantine rewrote the bible to promote christianity.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by needarolly

Thanks. I'll definitely check that out. I too believe that we Must change our consciousness to survive. It's a good thing that so many people here at ATS are diligently working to achieve this transition of consciousness.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
This fits here as well Quantum Communication... enjoy
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Yes I agree. I am trying to lose fear now so I no longer stress but how is this for a thought.

All these disaster movies are embeding a vision of destruction in the future. So what are the majority of the worlds subconsiously creating. Drama, foolishness, being the alpha male, mocking interlectuals.

The movie IDIOCRACY is a documentry of our future if we are not careful.

I do believe positive thought is stronger than negetive thoughts. And now we know our thoughts manipulate the quantum field we can will good.

One day I was on a natural drug, I thought the trees were communicating with me. Imagine what knowledge they would know. If every tree could observe occurances around it, and pass on that knowledge to other trees, then they would have a knowledge base of nearly every occurance for millions of years.

Like the internet.

If only they could learn our language and tell us the past. Plus, they show you do not need to be aggresive to survive.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by REalBEL

outstanding! no word of a lie, when i hug a tree, i almost feel like im hugging another mum. its about the only time that i feel at one with life,and calm. almosts brings a tear to my eye when i think about the savage way we treat this beautiful planet we call earth. like you said, the internet is a wonderful tool that may hold the anwer.towhat i dont know. my partner sighs when i talk like this, bless i do ramble,anywho...she is just starting to read dan browns the lost symbol, and she is already,slowly but surely warming to the idea, thoughts are the way forward. hmmm interestint memory just popped in to consciousness. aparently aquarians have a higher probability of being able to perform psychic wonders to put it boldy (esp and wot not) (lol) and i now think and realise why our house has always got a spark in the air, me, partner and my two children are all aquarian. probably nothing.chuckle. aye e need to sort this out convincing the world what is in their best intersets. imagine this.. pure evil cant exist on this planet if its not here right? what say you that they help?

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
The trees will help us if we help them.

How cool were those giant tree monsters in " Lord of the Rings"

That would be so cool to see one of them rock up at the Copenhagen and make a speach.

Think about this. Maybe they came from a different form of life than us. Maybe a different planet.

Much respect to the natural world.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by REalBEL

interesting twist of tales, imagine this, bare with me on this, it may not sound as far fetched as it sounds (to you guys anyway,who by the way are so open minded it instantly brings a smile to my face, am sick of ignorant people) the missing link, what say you that some time ago in the past, before evolution created humans, is it not possible that aliens came acroos the planet and studied it to find that apes were the most intelligent species on land, is it not possible that if we can now genetically alter things, that these aliens did it to the apes, thought to themselves here this might actually work, and it did, however, thay revisited us to see hoe their experiment worked to then later find out that they had created a very destructive species, hmmmm ? they thought, that was a bad idea, best leave them alone, afterall if they are all killing each other whats to say that they dont turn on us?? what do you think?

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by REalBEL

All these disaster movies are embeding a vision of destruction in the future. So what are the majority of the worlds subconsiously creating. Drama, foolishness, being the alpha male, mocking interlectuals.

The movie IDIOCRACY is a documentry of our future if we are not careful.

I do believe positive thought is stronger than negetive thoughts. And now we know our thoughts manipulate the quantum field we can will good.

I totally agree that all of the disaster movies are planting those frequencies into us. I've pretty much stopped watching all movies except for a few comedies, now I prefer a good documentary, as opposed to a commercial movie.

That's funny that you say that Idiocracy is a documentary of our future, I've said quite a few times that I feel like Luke Wilson's character right now, in the present.

I also agree that positive thought is more powerful than negative thought, picture positive thought as the geometric shapes on a chladni plate. Perfect, uniform shapes. Negative thoughts are literally "destructive" waves meaning they don't sync up as well, they remain sloppy. So therefore to me, fewer people thinking positive thoughts will distribute waves that have no problem becoming harmonious, while many people thinking negative thoughts will find it nearly impossible to resonate with the "slop". What this means to me is that even if there are a lot of people with bad intentions trying to work together to try and achieve some sinister goal. They simply aren't in tune with eachother to effectively work together.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
One vital, intrinsically important fact that we must remember is simply this: Good cannot exist without Evil. Much like Light without darkness, or any other polarity. What we can take from this knowledge however, is the existance of balance. Balance is coming, the scales are simply tipped for now.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

You will be saved.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

This IS a brilliant topic/post......

As I am probably a bit older than most of ya'll.....I may come off sounding a certain way....not intentional.....

At any rate....I live in a BIG city. I also work in medicine....direct patient care. I am over age 40 and female, (with a sometimes nasty attitude). There are times when I do not wish to be around people AT ALL. I take public transportation to and from most places and so....I am thrown into crowds of people on a mostly daily basis. Now when I say I have a nasty attitude, I will say that I am not kidding around here.....I am KNOWN for my temper and ability to act impulsively....(I am not yet a sociopath, however....so no worries with what I am hinting at here......) So...I am wandering a bit....I KNOW with 100% certainty, (at least in MY experience of MY reality), that thoughts and "vibes" are fluid, physically manipulating things.....not in the the wishful thinking way of "I wish I could explode people's heads with my mind" type of psychotic thought......but in the "I don't want you to sit next to me on the train and I am going to give off the psycho chic vibe", (which, by the way works GREAT on running off creepy dudes who won't take "no" for an answer...
), kind of way......
It is ALL perceptional and also, I DO believe we are all connected in some kind of electro/chemical way. Because I am a "negative" person, (I had a nasty, nasty childhood of horrors), I tend to attract negative situations and people. I am also a bit "bi-Polar" and also project extremely outgoing and friendly "vibes". I can certainly also see how this works in a positive way when I see patients, (and also having been a patient MANY, MANY times myself and seeing this first-hand), and how the react in different environments, (negative, bad attitude nursing care vs positive, cheery nursing care). I can go on and on with different examples, as could many of us here....
As someone so eloquently stated earlier, "Brilliant post, Dude!"

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
This is a neat little video I have *borrowed* from one of ET Man's threads.
It's about Karma, but is in keeping with your thoughts here, to a degree.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
To the OP, I agree with what you are saying completly. I can have a negative thought toward something and turn around and the negativity can go toward something else or that "something". My question is about how small of an effect and what can/does happen.. for example... I can have a slightly negative thought towards something and turn around and have a positive thought towards the next thing. I want to know where that slight amount of negativity goes. Can it be stored for future use? or is it exerted in some way we dont know or understand.

My hampster's wheel turns but my hampster keeps forgetting to run.

new topics

top topics

join