It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chuck Baldwin - Is Obama really preparing for civil War?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   

The Times article concludes by saying, "Though the coming civil war in the United States is being virtually ignored by their propaganda media, the same cannot be said of Russia, where leading Russian political analyst, Professor Igor Panarin has long warned that the economic turmoil in the United States has confirmed his long-held view that the US is heading for collapse." Many of us would be inclined to pooh-pooh such a story, but then there is this column from Bloomberg.com entitled "Arming Goldman With Pistols Against Public," written by Alice Schroeder. According to Ms Schroeder: "'I just wrote my first reference for a gun permit,' said a friend, who told me of swearing to the good character of a Goldman Sachs Group Inc. banker who applied to the local police for a permit to buy a pistol. The banker had told this friend of mine that senior Goldman people have loaded up on firearms and are now equipped to defend themselves if there is a populist uprising against the bank." There is no doubt that the American people have good reason to despise these international banksters epitomized by Goldman Sachs. Even one of Goldman's poster-boys, Henry Paulson, US Treasury secretary and former Goldman CEO, admitted that the American people were fed up. Schroeder quotes Paulson as saying, during testimony to Congress last summer, "[People] were unhappy with the big discrepancies in wealth, but they at least believed in the system and in some form of market-driven capitalism. But if we had a complete meltdown, it could lead to people questioning the basis of the system." Schroeder correctly opines, "There you have it. The bailout was meant to keep the curtain drawn on the way the rich make money, not from the free market, but from the lack of one. Goldman Sachs blew its cover when the firm's revenue from trading reached a record $27 billion in the first nine months of this year, and a public that was writhing in financial agony caught on that the profits earned on taxpayer capital were going to pay employee bonuses."

www.newswithviews.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I have to say this article alone is very poor in making a real case that any of the stated issues could truly occur or are in the process of occurring. Websites and content are easy to produce which makes truth that much harder to find.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
NO ONE is to stone ANYONE (of the bankers), until I blow this whistle!!

TWEEEEEEEEEET!!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/be3888cbbd8b.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I'm not so sure. I find the bit about the Goldman Sachs Senior Officials gearing up with firearms to be a sign. Take it with a grain of salt if you want.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
It's been said over and over,that "Out of Chaos Will Arise a New World Order"!

They keep pushing people to the limits,and when they revolt,then they'll have the chaos they've been waiting for!

I find the more that I read Tom Horn's "Apollyon Rising",the more it all makes sense.

www.newswithviews.com...

QUOTE:

..."When Bush was giving his second inaugural speech four years later, he again offered cryptic commentary, saying, "For a half century, America defended our own freedom by standing watch on distant borders. After the shipwreck of communism came years of relative quiet, years of repose, years of sabbatical - and then there came a day of fire...." A few paragraphs following, Bush added, "By our efforts, we have lit a fire as well - a fire in the minds of men. It warms those who feel its power, it burns those who fight its progress, and one day this untamed fire of freedom will reach the darkest corners of our world."

The phrase, "a fire in the minds of men," is from Fyodor Dostoyevsky’s nineteenth century book, The Possessed (The Devils), a novel set in pre-revolutionary Russia where civil resistance is seen championed by nihilist Sergei Nechaev who tries to ignite a revolution of such destructive power that society will be completely destroyed. The fact that a United States president would quote this phrase in an official speech of record was astonishing to many analysts, given that The Possessed is about violent government crackdown on dissent that sparks civil unrest and revolution marked by public violence.[2] Fire in the Minds of Men is also the title that historian James H. Billington chose for his famous book on the history of revolutions, including the origin of occult Freemasonry and its influence in the American Revolution. In his closing comments, Bush himself tied the inaugural crypticisms to the Masonic involvement in the American Revolution, saying, "When our Founders declared a new order of the ages… they were acting on an ancient hope that is meant to be fulfilled." The phrase "a new order of the ages" is taken from the Masonically designed Great Seal ("Novus Ordo Seclorum") and Bush further acknowledged that the secret society members were acting on an "ancient" hope that is "meant to be fulfilled."....

Maybe this isn't the best exerpt I could have chosen. Better to read the whole thing yourselves to get a clearer picture!

"Civil unrest,revolution,government crackdown...." ...*sigh*

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
The story about the Goldman Sachs people arming themselves was widely reported in the news media...

I think they do have something to fear...millions of pi....ed off people, and they are the poster child for all the greedy bankers and brokers.

We are on the verge of an uprising by the populace. All it will take is one wrong move by TPTB the biggest one being any attempt to take guns away. That would be the spark that would ignite a bloodbath.

I am not surprised by any of it and eventually it will happen.. There is a historical cycle that will continue to repeat itself until we learn some "stopping sense"... which means you work and are successful and you have enough to live a reasonable lifestyle...then you either quit and enjoy the fruits of your labor or keep working use the products of that work to help bootstrap others into success.

I have never understood what drives anyone to accumulate billions of dollars and keep working and accumulating more.. the problem is that a greater and greater percentage of the wealth is ending up in a smaller and smaller percentage of the population.. The wealthy wall themselves up but in every cycle the walls are ultimately stormed, they are murdered and the cycle starts again. The blood will run in the streets...TPTB will be destroyed and out of the disaster will emerge a new set of the greedy who will have learned nothing and will ultimately themselves be crushed by the starving masses.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

Not sure how serious it is but one thing is for sure in my mind, it will be a black flag operation, stir up the doodoo and then "come in with your fix it men to fix the problem you created"

Just part of the big plan.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
There is a bit of tragedy in this topic. For many who follow the news of the world and not the glossy presentations of the MSM, we see a deadly storm on the horizon. But the weather man is on TV telling everyone to get ready for a day at the beach. All the indicators are there and history has been written many times to document a set of events that led to civil war. And instead of heeding these warnings from our own past, we sally forth into oblivion when our remote in hand hope that we just change the channel. As citizens of the world we can no longer ignore the worlds problems, as we are the cause of some of the major ones. We live in Happy Valley next door to the Cleavers, and in Happy Valley grim realities of the world do not come to visit. Like the former KGB OP Yuri Bezemenov said about the demoralization of a people. Even when presented with proof you can show them in black and white they will not see it. They are so confused they cannot make a rational informed decision or opinion by themsleves. You can take them to the concentration camp and show them where people are tortured and killed and they will not believe it. He will not believe it until a miltary boot kicks him in his fat bottom, but not before... but by then it is too late.

There are some who continue to hope and put faith in our goverment in the vain hope they will see the error of their ways and fix everything. But history tells me this will not happen, and I have since the day of by birth been dubious of the US GOVT as I am American Indian. I know better than anyone the sad truth of what people are capable of when something of value hangs in the balance. And there are some who are demoralized who cannot see the truth, and they will not see it until the truth smashes thier faces like a sledgehammer. For some people all they want is proof, proof and more proof... and still while it is happening all around they they will still demand more proof. These are the demoralized people MrBezemenov is talking about. So conviluted and confused they cannot make an informed judgement by themselves. The proof is in the spirit of the people. Go to any store especially right now and look at everyone faces. Unless you are a sociopath you will see a people that are very near the point of no return. I have seen that look many times playing sports. When you completely smash and ahnilhilate an opponent and you have crushed thier spirit. That is the look I see on peoples faces..and it is everywhere. Many times it has been said but it could not be more true. The most dangerous kinds of people are the one who have nothing left to lose. This will come to a point to where no amount of glossy news presentation will be able to hide with a thin veil the ugly truth. And people will realize that every dollar they have ever earned and saved is really worthless paper. When they show up to the stores and try to buy food and are turned away will they see. When water doesnt flow from the faucet and electricity doesnt hum at the flick of a switch will people start to see.

With bankers now arming themselves against people with pitchforks is just the begining. For some who said this couldnt happen here we are with a blatant admission of what is coming. Yet some argue against the case where that no such thing will happen. Either they are paid shills or they are that dense soon the apathetic public will have a dose of it own form of thinking. When you are starving, cold huddled in a tent and for you ladies out there being raped nine ways from Sunday... becasue you choose to "focus on yourself" or thought "Who cares" that will be your undoing. You will starve and die like no human was meant to... and why becasue no one cares. Many people take for granted the life we have here in America. KARMA is a bitch, the US is getting exactly what it deserves, payment for building a nation on the blood of an entire race of people.

new topics

top topics

join