It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shrek 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I took my daughter to see this last night, she loved it. I was laughing my arse off a lot of the time, too. It's just a really cute movie, good humor, good characters, good animation. It doesn't disappoint like many sequels do, IMO.

has anyone else seen it?
What did you think?

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I went to see it today. It was better than I thought, good animation, funny moments. Had very nice refernces to pop culture and movies, Antonio Banderas stole the show as Puss.

Was better than the first humor-wise.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 07:04 PM
link   
that damn cat cracked me up. i loved that movie. espically the whit bronco part. it was one of the funniest movies ive ever seen. props to myers and the shreck gang

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Ya, the cat was a great addition to the characters. He was adorable, especially when he pulled the little trick with his eyes. awwww.

hehe, it was great when they arrested him and pull out his lil baggie of cat nip. "That's not mine" hahahahahahahaha

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 11:13 PM
link   
the white bronco scene was the best!

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 09:08 AM
link   
excellent movie, I took my boys to see it last saturday.

the little one won't stop saying "donkay"

my favorite part was the escape scene with pinochio...and the ladies underwear

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   
No Officer, that isn't mine....

ROFLOLIMUWATOAUYRHGTN!!

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 11:54 AM
link   
The thing I love about the Shreks is that they're adult humor disguised as a kid's movie. The humor that only adults would get, and that blows past children is so great. The catnip part was definitely funny, as well as the thong. It was a great movie.

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I havnt even seen the first i wouldnt mind seeing it cos i like Eddie Murphy i saw a trailer it looks quite funny.

top topics

join