It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Make energy 0ut of the AIR

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by watcher73

Originally posted by DaMod

Originally posted by Divinorumus
I new this guy from years ago that showed me this coil device he made that he could place next to a power company transformer...

Well, it depends on what you are trying to power. A house? As of now out of the question. A pocket pc? Now this would come in handy!

Actually there was a guy who powered his whole house this way. He was caught and charged with theft. This is decades old and I dont see any references to it.

Coaxial cables normally leak so terribly that all you have to do in order to steal signal would be to place another cable alongside it and you will have cable, internet (with a pirate decoder/modem of course, which I don't advise anyone to own of course). All electrical components leak power in various degrees, and yes, putting a coil up against an industrial sized transformer would pick up electricity. A copper cord would leak a certain amount of electricity over distance the same way I explained with the coax. Etc. After WW3 perhaps, not when I make my own wages and there are people around to work powerplants and sell batteries.

However, all of this leaking and projected energy (radars, TV towers, cell phone towers etc) will produce ions and static electricity. Charged fog and clouds could produce enormous amounts of energy etc. Why not grow and farm clouds? Trap a couple of clouds adjust their induction and rub them against eachother, ZAP! It's like people said earlier in this thread, it's just to find a way to harvest it. But with existing technology you could easily power your whole house without anything but a rather small investment and of course service and repair.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I think I get your point also. Unfortunately, it has been filtered through, well, filtered through YOU!
But, I like what you are saying.

I wonder how a person could go about measuring these transmissions.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by LASTofTheV8s

And if you still don't believe me bring a fluorescent tube and go under a high voltage cable gate, it will glow with no physical power relay attatched.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

Both carbon and oxygen is great fuel, so why all the fuzz about CO2?

Can't we just turn it into something that'll burn?!

[edit on 4/1/2010 by Neo Christian Mystic]

FGS! Add crap!

And more carbon, 'till it's coal and doesn't leave, and we can burn that too.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join