It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there ANy Liberals or Conservatives you like?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2003 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I'm a liberal.I find so much anger these days towards Liberals & Conservatives.Just wondering if theres any liberal or conservative you admire that goes against your party/beliefs.

I like John McCain,Ronald Reagan,& Pat Buchannon.(I guess Jefford no longer counts)& I really admired Eisenhower & Gerald Ford.Any conservatives out there admire any liberals?

posted on Feb, 25 2003 @ 05:29 PM
link   
JFK is probably the only liberal (if you could call him that) that comes to mind, i really think he was democrat in name because he sure seemed to hold alot of conservative ideals. he cut taxes, increased military spending, and threatened russia with a premptive nuclear strike because of missiles in cuba.

i wouldn't really consider john mccain a conservative, he's republican yes, but not conservative. he's what you would call a liberal republican.

arc

posted on Feb, 25 2003 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I had a lot of respect for john major, even though I would never define myself as a conservative (the uk definition anyhow)

posted on Feb, 26 2003 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I don't normally have any respect for any politician, regardless of party affiliation...

That being said, I'd have to reveal that JFK was my favorite. Not only did he do the things that were mentioned above, but I have respect for him that he was going to disband the Federal Reserve as Unconstitutional (Which is *is*)...Had he lived long enough to accomplish it.

new topics

top topics

join