It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Bellone's shocking claim on "Conspiracy Theory"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

This is the stupidest damn thing I've ever heard, I see your point, but no.

Once the planes veered off their ORIGINAL course, they should have been SHOT DOWN and INTERCEPTED by fighter planes, obviously it was NOT a regular drill.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysterE
The towers were under a military exercise at that time that included "fake" hijacked planes. It was the reason we did not intercept the planes sooner. Coincidence? I think not

-E-

Operation Vigilant Guardian

[edit on 17-12-2009 by MysterE]

Yes, this is most definitely the official reason for not intercepting the airplanes. It is my understanding that several exercises, all similar to the events that actually occurred on 911, were being run on that very same day.

And another yes regarding the coincidence comment. I think that it is not coincidence as well.

The most entertaining aspect regarding this particular topic concerning 9/11 is the fact that people will say that "Al-Quaeda" (which is simply a database found in the Pentagon btw, not the self-given name relating to a terrorist organization) had access to the date of the drills.
Thus, the reason for their choice of the date of 9/11.
Let's think about that for a second. So....

If that is true, then Al-Quaeda must have infiltrated the upper ranks of the military.
And if that is true, then where are the trials of the people who are being held accountable for this treasonous act?
Where in the 9/11 commission's completely bogus report do they point to how this knowledge was acquired and if so, then who did it?

Oh no....

Let me guess. "Al-Quaeda" hacked our computers to find out!!!

So if that is the proposed reason, then one would be saying that a group of guys who live in caves and use RPG's as their highest level of technology somehow hacked into the Pentagon's computer system.
The ad hoc hypotheses refuse to stop so...

Let's stop this madness....

If the "official storyline"(official conspiracy theory) that is thought to be true is actually true, then several officials within the government, and that goes right up to GWBush & Dick C., are guilty of GROSS NEGLIGENCE and should be tried under involuntary manslaughter charges.
This can not and will not go away and it is our duty as American citizens to confront this. We need to start issuing warrants and looking into whatever legal avenue is afforded to us, as citizens, to find out the truth.

Peaceful, non-violent dissent combined with jurisprudence acumen will win this game.

[edit on 20-12-2009 by Josephus23]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Josephus23
Doglord your posts are full of so much disinformation that it is really disturbing.
And not only that, but they are so blatantly racist.

Saying that someone is middle eastern looking does not equate one with an Arab. There are also...
hmmm...
Jewish individuals in the middle east, who also happen to be middle eastern looking.
Shame on You!!!
Please stop promoting and reinforcing Islamophobia!!!!

Islamophobia?
I'm not afraid of Muslims Jojo, I just realize that Islam is a barbaric faith. Thankfully most Muslims are about as devout as most Christians.

Satam al-Suqami was on the flight manifest and someone used his ID to obtain the ticket, which was necessary to board, but prior to 911, it was not required by law to show an ID to actually board a plane.

???? Is it just me, or does the bolded sentence contradict itself?

All one needed was their ticket, and the last time I checked, everybody on the flight is dead. So without a video to corroborate, which we do not have, it is not possible to know who boarded the plane and who didn't.

That's incorrect, even before 9/11 passengers were required to show ID in order to clear the security checkpoint. In fact, every one of the Hijacker's showed either a state issued ID or a passport in order to clear security. Satam, unlike the other Hijackers, showed his Saudi passport, whereas the other hijackers showed their US drivers licenses. So we know that the 19 hijackers did in fact use their ticket's and ID to clear the security checkpoint.

The flight attendants were not mandated to perform any boarding protocol regarding ID's. We have no way of knowing if he was actually on the plane or not.
Thus, we have no way of knowing if the flight attendants actually ID'd the correct individuals or not.

So you are alleging that they cleared the security checkpoint, and didn't board the plane? Despite the fact that Satam's passport, which he used to clear the security checkpoint, was found in New York after 9/11?

Unless, of course, you want to keep digging a bigger hole for yourself regarding those "Middle Eastern looking Arabs".

I will say this one more time Doglord.

Middle Eastern does not equate Arab, and I am beginning to get really offended at the blatant Islamophobic racism.

I could care less what offends you Jojo.

So, for us to speculate on who exactly used "his" passport is...
well...
speculation.
I am not saying that it was not him, but what I am saying is that we truly...

DO NOT KNOW who it was.

We know he used it to clear the security checkpoint.

Seemed is the operative word here Doglord. That is why I said my question was in two parts. First, I did not refer to a "magic passport".
Second this is the question that I posed to which you are referencing.

Explain to me how the passport of a "hijacker" that was both not on the flight manifest nor seen boarding the plane made it out, while also explaining to me how our government knew he was a "hijacker".

Now that you can read my question clearly, do you see your mistake?

Well let's see. He was in fact on the flight manifest, so that's part one invalidated, and he did use his passport to clear security, and his seat according to said manifest was identified by stewardesses, so that's part2 invalidated.So the only mistake I can see, is presenting logical and rational evidence.

Who was the only supposed "hijacker" that can CLEARLY be identified, and who's passport WAS found, but was NOT on the flight manifest.
That would be Mohammed Atta.

What? Atta was on the flight manifest. What are you even talking about? All of the hijackers showed ID at both the check in desk and at the security checkpoint. Satam's use of a Saudi passport rather than a US I.D. caused his luggage to undergo extra screening.

Until some type of Atomic Clock exists that synchronizes every clock used by television and news reporters, you are SPECULATING. and besides that...

No jojo I'm not. You see the footage was archived by television archive, and as such was time and date stamped for posterity's sake. Furthermore Jojo, the news broadcast itself has time stamps earlier in the broadcasts, which guess what? Are synchronized with the official atomic clock.

Is 5 minutes enough time to know definitively that the implosion of building 7 was due to structural damage?

That was an assumption made by the news team Jojo. I don't see what point you are making unless you are alleging that news anchors never get anything wrong.

Originally posted by Lillydale

Then it is a good thing you have someone like me here to translate for you.

What are you talking about?
What did you translate?
You said.

Originally posted by Lillydale
If you read the sentence and not even all that carefully, you can see the source being asked for would be the one which demonstrates how an entire plane is vaporized but the DNA riding inside survives vaporization and then subsequent long term fire exposure as well as being crushed. Have a source for that?

I am asking for a source showing that "the entire plane" was in fact "vaporized". Got one?
So far as I can see you didn't "translate" anything. What you did was misinterpret my question.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by impressme

"Who's trying to call me?" one controller asked in vain.

Again how does the writer know this, we do not have the black boxes to verify this information.

Because it was broadcast over the radio, and transcripts of all air to ground transmissions were made.

They were efficient, a product of practice runs, when they videotaped crew routines and even rode in cockpit "jumpseats" usually reserved for legitimate airline pilots.

I never heard of this in the eight years of research on 911, again this is a writer who is assuming what he thinks happened.

It was based on reports of their behavior prior to 9/11 that came out after 9/11

The flight took off uneventfully at 8 a.m., and the last routine conversation occurred at 8:13 a.m., when the pilots were given instructions to turn 20 degrees to the right, said a federal official familiar with transcripts of the air-traffic-control conversations of all four flights

FAA destroyed all their tapes of what happened in the Tower to all four airplanes. They. FAA have something to hide. Any information from them is hearsay and there is no records to verify the true communication from Tower to pilots. The writer is only speculating his opinion nothing more.

No, the FAA destroyed a tape which contained controller accounts of what happened.

Six air traffic controllers provided accounts of their communications with hijacked planes on Sept. 11, 2001, on a tape recording that was later destroyed by Federal Aviation Administration managers, according to a government investigative report issued today.

However the tapes of the air to ground transmissions were not destroyed. In fact the transcript of the air to ground transmissions can be found here
www.gwu.edu...
and the rest of the transcripts can be found here.
www.gwu.edu...

"20 right, AAL11," the pilot working the radio responded, using the simple flight code of repeating an instruction and providing an airplane's call sign.
Almost immediately, the controller told the pilots to climb to 35,000 feet, but that instruction met with silence.

Hearsay, there is no record, remember they destroyed all their tapes. I do not trust in anything they have to say.

Incorrect, see above.

According to the FBI, there were five hijackers aboard

The FBI has been caught lying about everything concerning 911. The FBI has been with holding critical evidences even under the FIOA will not relinquish any information. It is also to believe that the FBI planted the passport at the WTC, on top of the rubble and the two rental cars with a passport and Coran, living will,ect… and the debris at the Pentagon and Shanskville, PA.
It has been proven that Barbra Olsen phone calls never happened. If the FBI and Ted Olsen worked together and we all know Ted Olsen worked with George Bush, then it certainly looks like they conspired together to cook up this lie. That is a conspiracy a plot to mislead the American people.

Please show me how this was proved. because this shows the airphone records of the calls.
www.911myths.com...

The hijackers could have known that and shut it off. They also could have turned it off because the absence of a signal would make it harder to track the plane as it turned south from Albany, N.Y., and headed toward New York City.

Could have known?? Also could have turned it off?? Again the writer is only assuming what he thinks the hijacker were doing. In other words, the writer is only giving the readers his “opinion” not facts.

The hijackers did turn the transponder off. That is a known fact, he is only speculating as to why they did so.

Under any scenario, it appears that the hijackers' entry was surprising enough that the pilots did not have a chance to broadcast a traditional distress call. Apparently at least one of the pilots on Flight 11 remained alive and at one of the cockpit's two control sticks, because he intermittently keyed the microphone button on the yoke so controllers could hear his conversation with a heavily accented hijacker.

“it appears that the hijackers' entry was surprising enough”? who is this writer, he certainly has an imagination. This is his opinion nothing more he does not know what went on in those cockpits no one knows.

We know the pilots did not broadcast a distress call. The only thing that is speculation is why they did not do so.

The transcript of the air-traffic-control conversations shows that at 8:24 a.m., a controller heard a suspicious broadcast from Flight 11. Apparently, one of the hijackers confused the aircraft's radio with its public-address system.

What, “transcript” of the air-traffic-control conversations shows that at 8:24 a.m., a controller?
The transcripts, tapes where destroyed by FAA is this guy jokeing?

Wrong
www.gwu.edu...

Air traffic controllers and American Airlines officials sent radio and text messages to the cockpit, but got no response. Ogonowski's relatives say it is unclear whether he and McGuinness were alive when the plane hit the World Trade Center.

www.boston.com...

No proof to these accusation, none what’s so ever. Again, without the tapes that FAA destroyed, it is made up hearsay information to fit whatever the FBI is selling.

You don't seem to understand which tapes were destroyed. The ones destroyed were not the ones you think.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doglord
That's incorrect, even before 9/11 passengers were required to show ID in order to clear the security checkpoint.

In what sense are you claiming it was incorrect. At my local international airport, I could enter any area I wanted without producing ID except the PLANE. I had to have a boarding pass to get on the plane. The last time I was successful with this oh so sneaky tactic was 9/7/09. Please clarify.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I am getting tired of repeating the same thing over and over and over.

This is the last time that I will reply to you Doglord as your posts are more like an annoying fly that will not go away than anything valid.

Anyone who is reading this will see straight through your lies and disinformation, but I have to point out a few outright lies that I cannot let go....

1) Prior to 9/11, the only time that an ID was required for flight was to obtain the ticket, which was necessary to board.
That is saying that a TICKET was necessary to board. NOT AN ID.
No ID was required at "security checkpoints".
Please link me to anything that states that ID's were required to get on the flight.
NOT TO GET THE TICKET, but TO GET ON THE FLIGHT.

Even today, it is not REQUIRED to fly. An individual can fly without an ID, but they will be subject to extra security checks.

Get your facts straight Doglord.

STOP spreading disinformation.

2) None of this matters, because as long as no video was shot of any of these "supposed hijackers" then we do not know who boarded the plane and who didn't.

3) To actually state that Islam is barbaric is utterly ridiculous and completely uninformed and continues to promote a racist belief that "Muslims are terrorists".
Did you forget about the Crusades?
What about the illegal occupation of Palestine by Israel?
How are these acts NOT terrorist?

An individual's religion is interpreted. There are as many secular Muslims as there are secular Christians.
You are only showing the world how uneducated and racist you are.

4) Timestamps are "stamped" by the clock found in the camera. These timestamps are not synchronized. This is like comparing a timestamp from a video that I might have made to a timestamp of a video that you might have made.
And most especially, 8 years ago cameras were not synchronized according to time.

You have shown what little character you have by attacking the last redoubt of faith left in the world, Islam.

And I consider myself a Christian.

Please bother someone else.

[edit on 21-12-2009 by Josephus23]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I am getting tired of repeating the same thing over and over and over.

This is the last time that I will reply to you Doglord as your posts are more like an annoying fly that will not go away than anything valid.

Anyone who is reading this will see straight through your lies and disinformation, but I have to point out a few outright lies that I cannot let go....

1) Prior to 9/11, the only time that an ID was required for flight was to obtain the ticket, which was necessary to board.
That is saying that a TICKET was necessary to board. NOT AN ID.
No ID was required at "security checkpoints".
Please link me to anything that states that ID's were required to get on the flight.
NOT TO GET THE TICKET, but TO GET ON THE FLIGHT.

ID's are/were required at 2 separate places both before and after 9/11. At the check in desk, where baggage is checked, and at the security checkpoint, which allows access to the departure terminals. Now, ID's are also required at the entrance to the plane.

Even today, it is not REQUIRED to fly. An individual can fly without an ID, but they will be subject to extra security checks.

Incorrect, you can not clear the security gate without an ID.

2) None of this matters, because as long as no video was shot of any of these "supposed hijackers" then we do not know who boarded the plane and who didn't.

Between DNA and ID check records we do.

3) To actually state that Islam is barbaric is utterly ridiculous and completely uninformed and continues to promote a racist belief that "Muslims are terrorists".
Did you forget about the Crusades?

Islam is a barbaric faith. The crusades were instances (some of them) of the faithful acting barbarically, while the tenets of Islam itself are barbaric.
From the swords verses, to the imposition of the Jizya, towards its proscribed value of women,Islam is an inherently barbaric faith in doctrine.

www.meforum.org...

An individual's religion is interpreted. There are as many secular Muslims as there are secular Christians.
You are only showing the world the how uneducated and racist you are.

No, I'm showing how educated I am. The simple fact is due to the Islamic concept of "abrogation", the verses usually used to support the idea of Islam as a "peaceful religion" are abrogated by later verses exhorting Muslims to lie, deceive, kill, and slaughter all unbelievers at all times until Islam is the only faith on earth. There are no such commandments in the Bible, or the Torah. The simple fact is that a christian who kills "unbelievers" is acting contrary to his religion, while a Muslim who does so is following his religion. Thankfully most Muslims aren't that devout.

4) Timestamps are "stamped" by the clock found in the camera. These timestamps are not synchronized. This is like comparing a timestamp from a video that I might have made to a timestamp of a video that you might have made.

I am referring to Archive.org listing of the time of broadcast of the various clips, as well as to the time shown in the broadcast itself, which is synchronized with the official atomic clock.

I really hope you will keep your "threat" of no longer talking to me because your irrational "arguments" and illogical "logic" when coupled with your ignorance of the basic facts is quite trying.

Oh and BTW, I see you have added me as a "respected foe", Its a shame I can not do the same, having literally no "respect" for you.

[edit on 12/21/2009 by Doglord]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doglord
ID's are/were required at 2 separate places both before and after 9/11. At the check in desk, where baggage is checked, and at the security checkpoint, which allows access to the departure terminals.

At which airports? As I have already stated, it was not that way the week of 9/11 here.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Why have eight of the 'hijackers' turned up alive in various parts of the world ?

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Yes, this is most definitely the official reason for not intercepting the airplanes. It is my understanding that several exercises, all similar to the events that actually occurred on 911, were being run on that very same day.

This is a false assumption on your part. Once the NORAD people said, "this is no drill" everyone on the fact of the earth knew it was for real...and what do you mean, not intercepting the planes"? Fighters were scrambled specifically to intercept the planes but they didn't reach them in time.

If you were even remotely familiar with the "OS" then you would have known that already. Did you even read the 9/11 commission report?

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProRipp
Why have eight of the 'hijackers' turned up alive in various parts of the world ?

You are referencing obsolete data. Some of these "living hijackers" have since been identified as being separate people who had duplicate names as the hijackers.

Not that it matters, as Saudi Arabia confirmed that 15 of the hijackers were in fact Saudi citizens, and their families had been notified.

Saudi Arabia confirms hijackers' identities

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Doglord

Oh Doglord...
I gave you a respected foe, because I made a deal with myself when I started this that I would define respected foe as anyone who pointed out a mistake that I had made, and I am man enough to admit that I made a mistake; however, I will also give you my reasoning for the mistake, as it will allow for another avenue of thought to be explored regarding this atrocity. More on that in a sec.

I hope that the people who are reading this can look past the Western media blitz of Islamophobic racism that we endure everyday.

It is so ingrained into our psyche, daily, that racist rants such as yours go unchecked, daily.
I am standing up for this, and I hope that other people reading will draw a line in the sand as well.
This needs to be exposed, and it needs to be stopped.

Here is a link to a group of Orthodox Jews who created this webpage Jews Against Zionism.

We are talking about a state that masquerades as a group of people in order to conduct systematic genocide, and we in the West seem apathetic to it. Why?
Because we are fed lie after lie that Muslims are violent.

Muslims are not violent.
These are the five pillars of Islam. How is any of this violent.

* Faith or belief in the Oneness of God and the finality of the prophethood of Muhammad
* Saying daily prayers
* Concern for and almsgiving to the needy
* Self-purification through fasting
* The pilgrimage to Mecca for those who are able

It is far more likely that Muslims will be killed in their own country by Americans or Zionists than an American will be killed in our country OR THEIRS by Muslims.

Please Watch:

I Am Israel Video

As for this notion of Abrogation:

No, I'm showing how educated I am. The simple fact is due to the Islamic concept of "abrogation", the verses usually used to support the idea of Islam as a "peaceful religion" are abrogated by later verses exhorting Muslims to lie, deceive, kill, and slaughter all unbelievers at all times until Islam is the only faith on earth. There are no such commandments in the Bible, or the Torah. The simple fact is that a christian who kills "unbelievers" is acting contrary to his religion, while a Muslim who does so is following his religion. Thankfully most Muslims aren't that devout.

This is a quote from Jim Kirwan:

"Muslims were minding their own business until we decided to steal their land and their resources and then made up our stories to justify this continuing crime against the community of nations and the world.

Whereas true Christians "turn the other cheek, love their enemies, do unto others..." etc.
True Muslims kill the infidels.
Both are just doing what their God and Prophet told them to do."

I am glad that you recognize that most Muslims and Christians aren't devout enough to follow what their God and Prophet told them to do.
I will repeat myself. An individual's religion is interpreted.

The simple fact is that a christian who kills "unbelievers" is acting contrary to his religion, while a Muslim who does so is following his religion. Thankfully most Muslims aren't that devout.

Glad to see that you agree with me.

Your words, not mine.

Here is another quote from Mr. Kirwan and I replaced the original recipients name with Doglord

"How exactly Doglord do you 'know' what either their prophets or the Christian God has told anyone else to do?
The last time I looked, neither you nor I were experts on anyone's religion?"

As I said before, an individual's religion is interpreted.

Btw... I will get to what mistake of mine you pointed out in a second.

Now, I am going to stop beating you over the head with this.
Shall we not discuss religion?
Let's Not.

I am posting this, and I will answer all of the other allegations in individual posts, but I am taking my time with this, because just as I have shown how wrong you are in this post...

I want to be as thorough with the others.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
The aircraft were not vaporized. They were shredded on impact and some of the thinner aluminum and composite structures either burned or melted in the fires that followed.

The "black boxes" were probably shredded along with the rest of the aircraft.

There is no such thing as a "universal Boeing key". The interior of each aircraft was designed by the airline that was purchasing it. I installed interior furnishings in aircraft for United and American airlines. I do not recall the cockpit doors having a key hole for them to be unlocked from the cabin. Having a "key" in the cabin area would have defeated the purpose of having a cockpit door in the first place. Remember, prior to 9-11 a flight crew was taught to comply with hijackers and to get the plane on the ground. I'm sure that a hijacker cutting a passenger's or flight attendant's throat would have gotten the cockpit door open. Before 9-11 there was no regulation requiring the door to be closed in the first place. All one of the hijackers would have to have done would be to wait until the fasten seatbelt light went out, walked up to the cockpit and identify himself as a pilot and would have probably gotten a tour of the cockpit.

Prior to 9-11 I used to fly quite a bit as part of my job. I can't recall ever having to show an ID at an airport. All I had to do was show a bording pass.

As far as an intercept was concerned, the armed alert fighters at military airbases went out of style in the early 1990's. I believe that NORAD had only two armed F-16's in the entire Northeastern US at the time.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Another of the men named by the FBI as a hijacker in the suicide attacks on Washington and New York has turned up alive and well. The identities of four of the 19 suspects accused of having carried out the attacks are now in doubt. Saudi Arabian pilot Waleed Al Shehri was one of five men that the FBI said had deliberately crashed American Airlines flight 11 into the World Trade Centre on 11 September. His photograph was released, and has since appeared in newspapers and on television around the world.

Link to BBC article. 1st one

Edited BBC article 2nd one (edited BBC)

[edit on 21-12-2009 by mikelee]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
From 911 myths

September 28, 2005 Wednesday HEADLINE: 9-11 'HERO' SWIPED OUR GEAR: FDNY Daily News, New York, Sports Final Edition FIRE MARSHALS ARRESTED a self-proclaimed "honorary firefighter" for allegedly touring the country with pilfered FDNY gear to promote a 9/11 book, officials said yesterday. Michael Bellone, 51, of Brooklyn, who volunteered at Ground Zero and later collaborated on a book about the experience, showed off the equipment during speeches to schoolchildren, authorities said. After fielding complaints, FDNY investigators questioned Bellone and discovered that a breathing mask, air tank and other gear he was using had been missing from the department since October 2001, officials said. Bellone said the items were given to his charity - Trauma Response Assistance for Children (TRAC) Team - but would not identify who did so, sources said. "It's very ghoulish," said a fire source. "He may have helped firefighters at the time, but now he's making a living on this."...

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

So why did you not list the updated link ?

Where explains how original story was in error....

www.bbc.co.uk...

A five-year-old story from our archive has been the subject of some recent editorial discussion here. The story, written in the immediate aftermath of the 9/11 attacks, was about confusion at the time surrounding the names and identities of some of the hijackers. This confusion was widely reported and was also acknowledged by the FBI.

The story has been cited ever since by some as evidence that the 9/11 attacks were part of a US government conspiracy.

We later reported on the list of hijackers, thereby superseding the earlier report. In the intervening years we have also reported in detail on the investigation into the attacks, the 9/11 commission and its report.

We’ve carried the full report, executive summary and main findings and, as part of the recent fifth anniversary coverage, a detailed guide to what’s known about what happened on the day. But conspiracy theories have persisted. The confusion over names and identities we reported back in 2001 may have arisen because these were common Arabic and Islamic names.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by mikelee

So why did you not list the updated link ?

Where explains how original story was in error....

www.bbc.co.uk...

A five-year-old story from our archive has been the subject of some recent editorial discussion here. The story, written in the immediate aftermath of the 9/11 attacks, was about confusion at the time surrounding the names and identities of some of the hijackers. This confusion was widely reported and was also acknowledged by the FBI.

The story has been cited ever since by some as evidence that the 9/11 attacks were part of a US government conspiracy.

We later reported on the list of hijackers, thereby superseding the earlier report. In the intervening years we have also reported in detail on the investigation into the attacks, the 9/11 commission and its report.

We’ve carried the full report, executive summary and main findings and, as part of the recent fifth anniversary coverage, a detailed guide to what’s known about what happened on the day. But conspiracy theories have persisted. The confusion over names and identities we reported back in 2001 may have arisen because these were common Arabic and Islamic names.

I thought I did!!! Sorry my bad BUT, the original story needs to be included as well and not just the "updated" & edited version.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by CUBD1

He said the "hijackers" were in the cockpit from take-off.

That would jive with the recent report that the cockpit doors were never opened in flight!

btw, I just watched the 9/11 episode of Conspiracy Theory last night and thought it was great.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

Star for you mikelee. Thank you for providing some evidence for your beliefs about Mr. Bellone.
As he might or might not be guilty of what this is stating, we will never know until it all comes out, but I sincerely applaud a researched statement.

Serious Congrats.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by samhouston1886

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Originally posted by CUBD1

While there is another thread on Jesse Ventura's "Conspiracy Theory", episode 2, dealing with 9/11, I don't feel the thread does justice to the shocking claim made by recovery worker Mike Bellone.

This requires its own thread, because the claim is that important.

No it isn't. Mike Bellone's background is NOT what you think it is. He's continuously touted as being a firefighter by these conspiracy web sites, but he isn't- he's an HONORARY firefighter, as in the NYFD granted him pretend firefighter status to show their appreciation for helping out at ground zero. All that equipment he's wearing in that photograph wasn't his, and he was only able to get into ground zero to help out becuase he has personal friends in the NYFD. In real life, he runs a children's charity. Look it up if you don't believe me.

Second, there is NO WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM any possible way that he could know anything about the hijackers being in the cockpit before takeoff. He was never in any position to know any such thing and he doesn't have any professional connections to be told any such thing. Look THAT up if you don't believe me.

Until there's something to back it up other than, well, nothing, don't put too many hopes on being able to use this to support your conspiracy stories, becuase with his misrepresented background and his questionable sources, there's no reason why we should take it at face value. There isn't a single person on the face of the planet who can corroborate this, and you truthers are using too many "undisclosed reports released by anonymous sources" as it is.

So We should kill him huh?

While he was digging in the rubble what where you doing?
While I was helping people through the dust what were you doing?

I guess in your book a volunteer = crazy loser huh?

Its funny if someone questions 9/11 they are automatically a loser, nut job,Arab terrorist collaborator or all three.

If he was screaming bomb Iran, kill all Arabs and burn the Constitution you would be lining up to kiss him on his rear, since he goes against what your masters want he is to be demonized.

How in the world can you know who his friends are or what connections he might have?
Does every American list the names of their friends somewhere?
What makes you so informed on Mike Bellone?

Smells like you are full of it if you ask me.

I have seen lowlifes in my life and career but you and the other fairy tale pushers take the cake in my book.

I would have to say that I am past feeling bad for people like you and at this point I see all of you as a criminals complicit in the 9/11 cover-up, If I am alive when this thing is settled I promise I will do my best to make sure you and the other traitors who come here to lie about 9/11 are charged as accessories after the fact, The NYCCAN movement will not stop and sooner or later you will be held responsible.

YEAH DAWG... Couldn't have said it better. Now thats the way these anti-truther traitors on the perp payroll need to be handled and dealt with Imo.

Mike Bellone and Jesse Ventura are heros for having the guts and courage to say and do what they have in the face of the PTB. Without such individuals including even Charlie Sheen and many others with notoriety, the TM would be doomed.

Time is running out if not already too late. Diplomacy clearly doesn't work with these people and these agent criminals only perpetuate ignorance and derail those seeking truth at the most critical point of the TM.
This nation and planet is in such danger its scary, but most won't realize it until the perps next 911 occurs which is already in the works most likely beginning with Israels attack on IRAN shortly.

You think the US attacked Iraq and invaded/occupied afganistan just to protect the world from muslim cave dwellers? LOL...

We're surrounding IRAN...

Time to WAKE UP people because the darkest times in human history are about to begin if the perps aren't brought to justice soon.

Don't let agents like disinfodave distract you from the objective and from seeking truth. I guarantee the truth of the 911 hoax will continue to grow and be validated more and more as will all those fighting today against this EVIL LIE called September 11th be vindicated. Future generations will look back and thank all those who relentlessly questioned and refused to STAND DOWN against the Perps, shills, agents and OS defender apologists.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join