It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Bellone's shocking claim on "Conspiracy Theory"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Doglord

TextBecause according to this, which was presented as evidence at Zacarias Moussaoui's trial, the name of the hijacker whose passport was found, Satam al-Suqami, is in fact listed.

WRONG.

The only person that has any sort of tangible evidence corroborating him as a "supposed" hijacker was Mohammed Atta and his passport and several Qu'ran's were found in a parked car.
While Satam Al Suqami's passport was found, how can they know he was a hijacker and not a passenger on the flight if the black boxes were never recovered?
How can they even know that he actually boarded the plane if no video of him boarding the plane is available?

So we are back to the original problem.

Maybe he never even boarded the plane and was walking around New York City when the implosions happened. Thus, the passport was found on the ground in perfect condition.

The question contained two parts, and I did not say that I was referring to Satam Al Suquami's passport.

Riddle me this batman:
How did the government know who were the actual terrorists if the black boxes were not found and no video is available of anyone boarding the plane?
(just as a side note... why would suicide bombers bring their passports with them on a domestic flight? They all had drivers licenses, but it doesn't matter because they were not needed back then. Only a ticket hoss.)

Shall we continue?
Let's...

Immediately? Define immediately. According to this, Ed Freni, the director of aviation operations at Logan airport, received a fax from American Airlines of the passenger manifests at approximately 9:30 and singled out the muslim names (based on the 1993 WTC attacks) which he then forwarded to the FBI.

The previous statement is clearly racist and preys on Islamophobia.
Beyond that, let's look at how quickly the "official storyline" began to circulate.

This is Fox news reporting that Building 7 fell before it fell. If you want to take time to listen to what the news anchor says, he states as the building fell that it was due to structural damage.
REALLY?!?!?!

AS IT FALLS? Somehow not only did these people know that WTC7 was going to fall leading to them reporting that it fell before it fell, but they knew that it was due to structural damage as well.

I don't know how much more immediate it can get.

Fox News reports building 7 fell before and as it falls

I am going to go ahead and post this.

I am working on answering the other questions.
Gimme some time.

[edit on 18-12-2009 by Josephus23]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Josephus23
reply to post by mikelee

I have heard Mike Bellone's half truths and distorted rhetoric before. I really believe he is less than honorable.

Could you provide some evidence for your belief concerning this guy other than your pitiful anecdotal ad hominem attack which relies heavily on....
distorted rhetoric .

Please do so, because I am totally over the pseudo-skeptics using pseudo-science and logical fallacies to distract attention away from the truth.

The TRUTH is that we need a new and impartial investigation.

I am not saying that the government did it, but what I am saying is that, at best, they are grossly negligent, and at worst it is treason.

If you want to challenge me, then use science, logic and reason.

My statement as to what I believe for myself which is rooted in my own experiences requires me to provide you with nothing. Your comment is based in nothing more than an attempt to come off as intelligent when you actually have done nothing but confirm that your a basic idiot who just likes to argue pointless aspects of a post. Of course to challenge you with any science, logic or reason is not going to happen because I do not waste my time with people such as yourself.

I just add them to my ignore list. Which your now on.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

I know that I am doing something right if someone calls me an idiot.

The ad hominem attacks are always a last resort.
This is great.

Put me on your ignore list?
Am I supposed to like be insulted or something?

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Doglord

Do my eyes decieve me ? Is someone SERIOUSLY suggesting that the WTC planes hijackers were zeroed in on because they had Muslim names ?

Because some Muslims had committed a terrorist act 8 yrs earlier it was immediately assumed the perpetrators on this occasion would be Muslim.

In those 8 yrs had no non Muslims committed any terrorist acts ?

Any investigator will tell you that these assumptions would NEVER be made.Anyone who did make such assumptions should the following day be directing traffic.

This point is such utter foolishness i cannot believe anyone would for a second give it credence.

Goes to show how very,very little smoke TPTB had to use to cover this operation as the gullibility level of the general public is of monumental proportions.

Sadly facts do not lessen that gullibility level either but send its advocates scurrying for wilder and more bizarre explanations for the patently false.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Doglord

You're correct about the idea of static weight Doglord, but let's use your post for evidence of a bearable weight being placed upon the boxes.

"D) The black boxes would have been secured to the plane itself, while the humans were not, meaning there was a greater chance of organic elements being thrown clear"

This would mean that the boxes were located at a min. of the 76th floor. That means that a min. of 75%of the weight of each building was BELOW the boxes. Due to gravity being what it is, floors 1-75 would have had no effect upon the kinetic weight being placed upon the boxes.
Now we have to take care of floors above the 75th. These floors were 40,000 sq. ft. Black boxes are 5 X 6 X 9 in. Physically impossible to place the weight (or force) of these remaining floors on the boxes.

I can't seem to access your article concerning the Chicago Tribune.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doglord

Source for "the entire plane"?

If you read the sentence and not even all that carefully, you can see the source being asked for would be the one which demonstrates how an entire plane is vaporized but the DNA riding inside survives vaporization and then subsequent long term fire exposure as well as being crushed. Have a source for that?

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
Got any sources for that?

The experts Jesse had on his show seemed to believe otherwise from you. Why? Are you saying those people we saw weren't really experts?

Yes. Ten years as an aircraft mechanic and having worked on wreckage removal for investigation on two crashes.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Originally posted by CUBD1

While there is another thread on Jesse Ventura's "Conspiracy Theory", episode 2, dealing with 9/11, I don't feel the thread does justice to the shocking claim made by recovery worker Mike Bellone.

This requires its own thread, because the claim is that important.

No it isn't. Mike Bellone's background is NOT what you think it is. He's continuously touted as being a firefighter by these conspiracy web sites, but he isn't- he's an HONORARY firefighter, as in the NYFD granted him pretend firefighter status to show their appreciation for helping out at ground zero. All that equipment he's wearing in that photograph wasn't his, and he was only able to get into ground zero to help out becuase he has personal friends in the NYFD. In real life, he runs a children's charity. Look it up if you don't believe me.

Second, there is NO WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM any possible way that he could know anything about the hijackers being in the cockpit before takeoff. He was never in any position to know any such thing and he doesn't have any professional connections to be told any such thing. Look THAT up if you don't believe me.

Until there's something to back it up other than, well, nothing, don't put too many hopes on being able to use this to support your conspiracy stories, becuase with his misrepresented background and his questionable sources, there's no reason why we should take it at face value. There isn't a single person on the face of the planet who can corroborate this, and you truthers are using too many "undisclosed reports released by anonymous sources" as it is.

So We should kill him huh?

While he was digging in the rubble what where you doing?
While I was helping people through the dust what were you doing?

I guess in your book a volunteer = crazy loser huh?

Its funny if someone questions 9/11 they are automatically a loser, nut job,Arab terrorist collaborator or all three.

If he was screaming bomb Iran, kill all Arabs and burn the Constitution you would be lining up to kiss him on his rear, since he goes against what your masters want he is to be demonized.

How in the world can you know who his friends are or what connections he might have?
Does every American list the names of their friends somewhere?
What makes you so informed on Mike Bellone?

Smells like you are full of it if you ask me.

I have seen lowlifes in my life and career but you and the other fairy tale pushers take the cake in my book.

All you can do is attack anyone who says a peep about 9/11 being fishy and now you stoop to the level of attacking the people most affected by this attack.

I would have to say that I am past feeling bad for people like you and at this point I see all of you as a criminals complicit in the 9/11 cover-up, If I am alive when this thing is settled I promise I will do my best to make sure you and the other traitors who come here to lie about 9/11 are charged as accessories after the fact, I am sure a good investigation on you will find that you benefited from this activity and that will be enough to send you away for the rest of your life.

You will not get away and the First Amendment does not protect criminal activity.

The NYCCAN movement will not stop and sooner or later you will be held responsible.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Just as the so-called de-bunkers get on a 911 thread and gang up on someone and bombard them with so much disinformation that it is difficult, if not impossible, to respond with the truth. We need to do the same.

And this thread is a perfect example.

I don't see anymore de-bunkers coming on here because they obviously see enough people on this thread with armed knowledge that they know to stay away or get shredded.

This is the most serious of all battles and the future of our country is what is at stake.

I firmly believe that we were born into this time for a reason, and that is because we have the backbone and the humility to withstand the criticism in order to build this movement until we reach a critical mass.
I have been screaming about 911 since the day it happened. At first, I was a lunatic, then I was marginalized. At least now they are calling us truthers.

Because we possess the truth.

And the truth is that we need a new and accurate and impartial investigation into what happened and anyone found complicit should be tried and if found guilty of treason then they should be imprisoned for life or executed.

And that is what the law states. I am not a fan of capitol punishment, but if we do nothing then this a slippery slope leading us straight to hades on earth.

Keep standing for the truth.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

The recorders were not likely to survive in the WTC crashes. Of course, as always, there was a chance that some weird thing could have happened, being protected by other larger masses of debris, as the collapse occurred...(just as some surviving people were sheltered, and crawled out or were discovered buried, but alive, in the wreckage).

Hmm, some "weird thing" could have happened, such as the black boxes actually surviving?

Yeah, that NEVER happens.

ENOUGH

A jetliner would have to fly into an active volcano for me to believe the black boxes could not be recovered.

Even with the Air France flight, it is likely the black box *can* be found, it's just going to cost a hell of a lot of money.

Your postulations and theories are a desperate attempt to downplay something you Just Don't Want To Believe In.

Were it a "conspiracy" that the black boxes HAD been found, you would be arguing the opposite: that "surely it is probable the black boxes were found in that volcano, thus proving the government played no part in the crash! Black boxes are pulled out of volcanoes all the time! They're designed for it!"

How pathetic.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Josephus23

WRONG.

The only person that has any sort of tangible evidence corroborating him as a "supposed" hijacker was Mohammed Atta and his passport and several Qu'ran's were found in a parked car.

While Satam Al Suqami's passport was found, how can they know he was a hijacker and not a passenger on the flight if the black boxes were never recovered?

???
Satam al-Suqami, was on the Flight manifest as I showed in my last post. His (not mohammad atta's) passport was the "magic passport" that was found Furthermore he was actually identified by flight attendant's using an Airphone to contact American Airlines prior to the crash.

One of the clearest ideas about what happened aboard the plane came from a call that flight attendant Amy Sweeney, a 35-year-old mother of two from Acton, made to a ground worker in Boston. A transcript of the call was confirmed by the Globe.

Sweeney called flight services manager Michael Woodward and said she saw only four of the five hijackers believed to be aboard. She described them as Middle Eastern and said they had stabbed two flight attendants.

"A hijacker cut the throat of a business-class passenger, and he appears to be dead," she added. The hijackers stormed the front of the plane and "had just gained access to the cockpit."

Almost immediately, the plane changed direction and began to descend. Sweeney tried to call the cockpit, but got no response. The plane also stopped transmitting a signal from its transponder, which enhances its radar signature and gives controllers information, such as its flight number and altitude.

American Airlines and United Air Lines made their senior aviation personnel available to The Wall Street Journal, and the people who staff the airlines' system operations centers offered a chilling account of a call that Betty Ong, a flight attendant from Andover onboard Flight 11, made to airline officials.

As the hijacking unfolded, Ong punched the number 8 on a seatback GTE Airfone and got through to an American reservations agent. The agent called the system operations control center in Fort Worth at 8:27.

"She said two flight attendants had been stabbed, one was on oxygen," said Craig Marquis, the manager on duty. "A passenger had his throat slashed and looked dead and they had gotten into the cockpit."

Ong said the four hijackers had come from first-class seats: 2A, 2B, 9A, and 9B. She said the wounded passenger was in seat 10B.

The flight attendant also said the hijackers had hit passengers with some sort of spray that made her eyes burn. She said she was having trouble breathing.

"Is the plane descending?" Marquis asked.

"We're starting to descend. We're starting to descend," she said.

In her conversation with Woodward, Sweeney, the flight attendant, relayed much the same information, including crew numbers, slightly different seat numbers, and the fact that they were descending.

Sweeney's last statement was chilling: "I see water and buildings. Oh my God. Oh my God."

Being identified by a flight attendant who had watched you take over the plane seems like pretty strong evidence to me.

www.boston.com...

How can they even know that he actually boarded the plane if no video of him boarding the plane is available?

because he used his passport to check in, and had to show it again to get on the plane.

So we are back to the original problem.

Not from what I can see.

The question contained two parts, and I did not say that I was referring to Satam Al Suquami's passport.

You seemed to be referring to the "magic passport" which was his. If not, whose were you referring to?

Riddle me this batman:
How did the government know who were the actual terrorists if the black boxes were not found and no video is available of anyone boarding the plane?

As mentioned above, the flight attendants ID them using the airplanes air phones.

The previous statement is clearly racist and preys on Islamophobia.
Beyond that, let's look at how quickly the "official storyline" began to circulate.

Considering that the prior attempt to destroy the WTC had been carried out by islamists, it was a logical supposition. It was also as we see, corroborated by the flight attendants on the flight. However since the flight attendants contacted AA's reservation desk, that information took a bit longer to get to the FBI.

This is Fox news reporting that Building 7 fell before it fell. If you want to take time to listen to what the news anchor says, he states as the building fell that it was due to structural damage.
REALLY?!?!?!

The footage wasn't live.
WTC 7 collapsed at 5:20 PM EST.
As can be seen at Archive.org that was broadcast at 5:25 PM EST 5 Minutes after WTC 7 actually collapsed.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lillydale

If you read the sentence and not even all that carefully, you can see the source being asked for would be the one which demonstrates how an entire plane is vaporized but the DNA riding inside survives vaporization and then subsequent long term fire exposure as well as being crushed. Have a source for that?

I was asking for a source showing that "the entire plane" had in fact been "vaporized" To the best of my knowledge, while heavily damaged and extremely fragmented, pieces of the planes did in fact get recovered.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Doglord

Doglord,
Please go re-read your post concerning the flight attendants identification of the hijackers.

"Ong said the four hijackers had come from first-class seats: 2A, 2B, 9A, and 9B. She said the wounded passenger was in seat 10B."

Now, go back to an earlier post that you submitted in which the flight manifest (seating chart) is shown. Notice anything funny? Your flight attendant id'd a Mr. Glazer, Mr. Lewin, and a Ms. Low as the hijackers. Don't sound too Muslim to me.
In addition she identified the wounded passenger as......Al Suqami.

Guess there goes that "it must have been Muslims" spin you tried to put on it.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Baby Seal Club
reply to post by Doglord

Doglord,
Please go re-read your post concerning the flight attendants identification of the hijackers.

"Ong said the four hijackers had come from first-class seats: 2A, 2B, 9A, and 9B. She said the wounded passenger was in seat 10B."

Now, go back to an earlier post that you submitted in which the flight manifest (seating chart) is shown. Notice anything funny? Your flight attendant id'd a Mr. Glazer, Mr. Lewin, and a Ms. Low as the hijackers. Don't sound too Muslim to me.

Good catch, apparently that story (filed on 11/23/01) was incorrect in some of its details.

Betty Ong, according to the FBI investigation report (PDF file)

Ong advised that an individual was
stabbed by the hijackers who appeared to be one of the passengers.
During the conversation, she identified that individual as the
passenger in seat 9B. Sadler identified the passenger as Daniel
Lewin, according to flight manifest. Ong and individuals on the
plane were able to administer oxygen to FA Number 1 and FA Number 5
appeared to be sitting next to Ong at points of the conversation.
During the conversation, Ong identified the passengers in 2A, 2B, and
10B as participating in the hijacking.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Baby Seal Club
reply to post by Doglord

Doglord,

Good catch, apparently that story (filed on 11/23/01) was incorrect in some of its details.

Betty Ong, according to the FBI investigation report (PDF file)

Ong advised that an individual was
stabbed by the hijackers who appeared to be one of the passengers.
During the conversation, she identified that individual as the
passenger in seat 9B. Sadler identified the passenger as Daniel
Lewin, according to flight manifest. Ong and individuals on the
plane were able to administer oxygen to FA Number 1 and FA Number 5
appeared to be sitting next to Ong at points of the conversation.
During the conversation, Ong identified the passengers in 2A, 2B, and
10B as participating in the hijacking.

Doglord your posts are full of so much disinformation that it is really disturbing.

And not only that, but they are so blatantly racist.

Saying that someone is middle eastern looking does not equate one with an Arab. There are also...

hmmm...

Jewish individuals in the middle east, who also happen to be middle eastern looking.

Shame on You!!!

Please stop promoting and reinforcing Islamophobia!!!!

But I want to take this step by step so as not to get ahead of myself.

Satam al-Suqami, was on the Flight manifest as I showed in my last post. His (not mohammad atta's) passport was the "magic passport" that was found Furthermore he was actually identified by flight attendant's using an Airphone to contact American Airlines prior to the crash.

Satam al-Suqami was on the flight manifest and someone used his ID to obtain the ticket, which was necessary to board, but prior to 911, it was not required by law to show an ID to actually board a plane.

All one needed was their ticket, and the last time I checked, everybody on the flight is dead. So without a video to corroborate, which we do not have, it is not possible to know who boarded the plane and who didn't.

The flight attendants were not mandated to perform any boarding protocol regarding ID's. We have no way of knowing if he was actually on the plane or not.
Thus, we have no way of knowing if the flight attendants actually ID'd the correct individuals or not.

Unless, of course, you want to keep digging a bigger hole for yourself regarding those "Middle Eastern looking Arabs".

I will say this one more time Doglord.

Middle Eastern does not equate Arab, and I am beginning to get really offended at the blatant Islamophobic racism.

So, for us to speculate on who exactly used "his" passport is...
well...
speculation.
I am not saying that it was not him, but what I am saying is that we truly...

DO NOT KNOW who it was.

And until we get an accurate and impartial investigation, we will NEVER know what really happened.

You seemed to be referring to the "magic passport" which was his. If not, whose were you referring to?

Seemed is the operative word here Doglord. That is why I said my question was in two parts. First, I did not refer to a "magic passport".
Second this is the question that I posed to which you are referencing.

Explain to me how the passport of a "hijacker" that was both not on the flight manifest nor seen boarding the plane made it out, while also explaining to me how our government knew he was a "hijacker".

Now that you can read my question clearly, do you see your mistake?

Who was the only supposed "hijacker" that can CLEARLY be identified, and who's passport WAS found, but was NOT on the flight manifest.
That would be Mohammed Atta.

Your argument holds not water, AND it is a non-sequitur.

Now...
Should we move on to building 7?
Let's.

The footage wasn't live. WTC 7 collapsed at 5:20 PM EST. As can be seen at Archive.org that was broadcast at 5:25 PM EST 5 Minutes after WTC 7 actually collapsed.

Until some type of Atomic Clock exists that synchronizes every clock used by television and news reporters, you are SPECULATING. and besides that...

Your argument is yet another non-sequitur.

The point that I was making was relating to the speed at which the official storyline circulated, so just for kicks lets assume that your "5 minute difference" is correct (even though the anchor CLEARLY states "there it goes, it is going down right NOW")

Is 5 minutes enough time to know definitively that the implosion of building 7 was due to structural damage?

Let's stick to the original argument and not get distracted here.

[edit on 19-12-2009 by Josephus23]

[edit on 19-12-2009 by Josephus23]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   

I was asking for a source showing that "the entire plane" had in fact been "vaporized" To the best of my knowledge, while heavily damaged and extremely fragmented, pieces of the planes did in fact get recovered.

Then it is a good thing you have someone like me here to translate for you.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Doglord

WASHINGTON - In some cases, the attacks were swift and ruthless, the hijackers slitting the throats of passengers and stabbing flight attendants to gain immediate control of the cabin. They probably used the universal "Boeing key" to unlock the cockpit door and kill the pilots before they could even touch their radios.

They probably used the universal “Boeing key”???

In other cases, the suspects appear to have preyed upon the time-tested US response to hijackings by deceiving the pilots into believing that everything would be OK if they just obeyed orders. The hijackers even got on the intercom, telling passengers - and their enforcers in back - that it would be so, not realizing they were alerting authorities to their takeover by broadcasting over an air-traffic-control frequency.

“the suspects appear”
“would be OK if they just obeyed orders”. One has to wonder how this writer seems to know what went on in the cockpit when the rest of the world doesn’t know yet.

"Who's trying to call me?" one controller asked in vain.

Again how does the writer know this, we do not have the black boxes to verify this information.

They were efficient, a product of practice runs, when they videotaped crew routines and even rode in cockpit "jumpseats" usually reserved for legitimate airline pilots.

I never heard of this in the eight years of research on 911, again this is a writer who is assuming what he thinks happened.

The flight took off uneventfully at 8 a.m., and the last routine conversation occurred at 8:13 a.m., when the pilots were given instructions to turn 20 degrees to the right, said a federal official familiar with transcripts of the air-traffic-control conversations of all four flights

FAA destroyed all their tapes of what happened in the Tower to all four airplanes. They. FAA have something to hide. Any information from them is hearsay and there is no records to verify the true communication from Tower to pilots. The writer is only speculating his opinion nothing more.

"20 right, AAL11," the pilot working the radio responded, using the simple flight code of repeating an instruction and providing an airplane's call sign.
Almost immediately, the controller told the pilots to climb to 35,000 feet, but that instruction met with silence.

Hearsay, there is no record, remember they destroyed all their tapes. I do not trust in anything they have to say.

According to the FBI, there were five hijackers aboard

The FBI has been caught lying about everything concerning 911. The FBI has been with holding critical evidences even under the FIOA will not relinquish any information. It is also to believe that the FBI planted the passport at the WTC, on top of the rubble and the two rental cars with a passport and Coran, living will,ect… and the debris at the Pentagon and Shanskville, PA.
It has been proven that Barbra Olsen phone calls never happened. If the FBI and Ted Olsen worked together and we all know Ted Olsen worked with George Bush, then it certainly looks like they conspired together to cook up this lie. That is a conspiracy a plot to mislead the American people.

It was this phony phone call from Ted Olsen to the Press stating his wife Barbra Olen told him about all the knife Weldon hijackers on board killing people and so on this is where the News media supposently got their information from within the hour after the crash. We find out years later it was all a proven lie.

The hijackers could have known that and shut it off. They also could have turned it off because the absence of a signal would make it harder to track the plane as it turned south from Albany, N.Y., and headed toward New York City.

Could have known?? Also could have turned it off?? Again the writer is only assuming what he thinks the hijacker were doing. In other words, the writer is only giving the readers his “opinion” not facts.

aviation observers believe, hijackers gained control of the cockpit through a mixture of surprise and exploitation.

aviation observers believe Only an “opinion”, no one knows what really happened in those cockpits we don’t have the black box to verify to what really happened.

Perhaps the hijackers grabbed the key off one of the wounded flight attendants and barged into the cockpit. Perhaps they already had copied the key, having studied Boeing flight manuals and taken simulator rides in Boeing aircraft. Perhaps they opened the door with a box cutter to the neck of one of the flight attendants.

Perhaps the hijackers grabbed the key? Perhaps they opened the door with a box cutter to the neck of one of the flight attendants?
Perhaps they already had copied the key?
Again the writer is only given the readers his “opinion”, he is now grabbing straws to what he thinks happened.

Under any scenario, it appears that the hijackers' entry was surprising enough that the pilots did not have a chance to broadcast a traditional distress call. Apparently at least one of the pilots on Flight 11 remained alive and at one of the cockpit's two control sticks, because he intermittently keyed the microphone button on the yoke so controllers could hear his conversation with a heavily accented hijacker.

“it appears that the hijackers' entry was surprising enough”? who is this writer, he certainly has an imagination. This is his opinion nothing more he does not know what went on in those cockpits no one knows.

The transcript of the air-traffic-control conversations shows that at 8:24 a.m., a controller heard a suspicious broadcast from Flight 11. Apparently, one of the hijackers confused the aircraft's radio with its public-address system.

What, “transcript” of the air-traffic-control conversations shows that at 8:24 a.m., a controller?
The transcripts, tapes where destroyed by FAA is this guy jokeing?

Air traffic controllers and American Airlines officials sent radio and text messages to the cockpit, but got no response. Ogonowski's relatives say it is unclear whether he and McGuinness were alive when the plane hit the World Trade Center.

www.boston.com...

No proof to these accusation, none what’s so ever. Again, without the tapes that FAA destroyed, it is made up hearsay information to fit whatever the FBI is selling.

I couldn’t continue posting about this article or read anymore of this writers, opinions assumptions, and speculations. Everyone should read this article it shows how misleading the author is and how opinionated he is.

I look for words like, “perhaps”, “could”, “might”, “maybe, it appears”, “tried”, “looks”, “he said” “she said,” “according to FBI.” These are just a few words that tell me the writers is only assuming or just given his opinion. These are not facts.

[edit on 20-12-2009 by impressme]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lillydale

Then it is a good thing you have someone like me here to translate for you.

Lillydale, I am glad that you are here to translate as well.
Thank God for rational individuals. Stars for you and impressme and I added you both as friends.

Just in case anyone reading this is confused as to what exactly we mean by vaporized then here are a few pictures taken of the Pentagon crash immediately after it happened.
So tell me...
Where is the Plane? As a matter of fact, where is anything that even resembles anything close to a plane?

link to pics of the pentagon

These are just a few pics. Feel free to surf in order find pictures that prove me wrong.

[edit on 20-12-2009 by Josephus23]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
To the moderator of this thread:

May I ask why out of control characters like that Sam Houston guy is perfectly at liberty to call me a criminal, a traitor, and a lowlife, without adding anything tangible to the debate, while I'm prohibited to respond to his insults? All I did was point out that he has such an unreasonable emotional attachment to these conspiracy stories that he interprets any criticism againt them as a personal attack against himself, and he responds in kind, and I fail to see why what I said was actually incorrect. Yet, my post was pulled and his wasn't. May I ask why?

I know I am a visitor here and I am following your rules by actively being considerate to others here, but if you're going to play favorites in his disgusting character assasination then please let me know now, becuase you'll be telling me this place is not the fair and balanced forum for serious debate that I had thought it was.

Read his post again, and tell me why it's appropriate material here.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join