It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Bellone's shocking claim on "Conspiracy Theory"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lillydale
I really love the OS logic being displayed on other threads. All the hijackers were identified by DNA because there was so much of it that it was easy to collect. The black boxes were never recovered because of the immense heat, force, and overall mess of the situation. This - being the same situation that provided so much easy DNA.

That's my thinking too. They found the needle in the haystack but the anvil they never found. If you'll pardon the mixed metaphors. Too much just doesn't add up.

The secret service, CIA, SEC, and the mayoral office of emergncy management were in building 7. - watcher73

Very convenient for disposing of and/or covering the dissapearance of God knows what. If I remember correctly the office of emergency management was moved there just prior to this for the relative "security".

I think what confuses honest people investigating this is that more than one agenda was being met with these incidents. My guess is we could come up with a couple dozen from those posting here alone. I think the "noise" created by this mixture of schemes is what was counted on by the perpetrators. And this was again an instance where TPTB knew the masses would not believe that there are people and lots of them that do not live under the same ethics as they do.

Just for kicks, make a mental list of all the individuals and groups that you think could possibly have benefitted from these events. Have you seen signs that they have benefitted since?

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doglord

Imagine the difficulty of trying to distinguish something that looked like that from all the other twisted steel in a collapsed 100 story building.

But then this kinda shoots the OS supporters in the foot when they claim "where's all the blasting caps?". Doesn't it?

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by nepafogo

That is a pretty scathing remark about a man that went down there and risked his life saving others. I think he deserves just a bit more respect than what you are showing by calling him a "pretend firefighter".

I absolutely agree, The guy risked his life going through the wreckage to help look for survivors and noone can take that way from him. That's why I didn't mention that the NYFD ALSO charged him with stealing NYFD property, oxygen masks, firefighting equipment, etc. Bellone insists he only took it to show the children that his charity caters to, but stealing is still stealing and a charge of theft is still a charge of theft.

How do you know that there is no way, shape or form that this man knows anything?

BEcuase for him to know that "the hijackers were already in the cockpit when the plane was still on the ground" it necessarily means he needed to be either an air traffic controller, or knows an air traffic controller who was working during the 9/11 attack. The former is clearly not true and nothing has ever been presented that supports the latter.

Personally, I think Bellone merely repeated the already established fact that the hijackers were in the cockpit in a flight THAT WAS ALREADY IN THE AIR at the same time another yet-to-be hijacked plane was still on the ground, and Ventura misrepresented it for his show as "the hijackers were already in the cockpit while the plane was still on the ground". It's still technically true, though obviously manipulated to sound different from its true meaning.

Bellone does not seem overtly dishonest in his presentation...but Ventura does.

Just because something cannot be corraborated does not make it any less true.

Oh, wel, in that case, I can also ay the hijackers really were aliens from the planet Epsilon V who staged the attack as a scinece experiment to see how the human race would respond. It's not for me to prove it's true, it's up to you to prove it's false, right?

[edit on 18-12-2009 by GoodOlDave]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by watcher73

Originally posted by RRokkyy

Why did they make building one fall into its own footprint?
Why not make building one fall into building two? Why put explosive in building 2 if you could just topple building 1 into it?
Why blow up building 7?
Why wait until almost everyone left the building?
Why bother using airplanes?
Why take down building 2?
Why use 4 planes instead of just one?

If you topple T1 into T2 then what does T2 topple into?

The secret service, CIA, SEC, and the mayoral office of emergncy management were in building 7.

The only scenario (involving a structure toppling) that would have made sense to me is if the top portion of WTC1 and WTC2 fell off and then disintegrated but only partly after hitting the ground. I guess they could have set up a scenario where the top part of WTC1 fell off and hit a smaller building, and that building then hit the base of WTC1 and/or WTC2 as well. But that would be a stretch too.

The most realistic scenario was for the buildings simply to burn down to the skeleton up to the top. The next most realistic scenario was for the top portion to topple sideways off the building starting at the corner closest to the initial impact, or possibly to the side if the impact was centered well enough.

Given that fragments of undetonated explosive was littered throughout the site we know what actually happened was explosive charges helped bring down the building.

But then NYC wouldn't be as traumatized because there wouldn't be a thick layer of ash all over everything. Four planes made it a much bigger deal as one plane.

(edited for clarity)

[edit on 18-12-2009 by truthquest]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nutter

But then this kinda shoots the OS supporters in the foot when they claim "where's all the blasting caps?". Doesn't it?

Not really sure what you're referring to.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
"Fragments of undetonated explosives were found all over the place"

I'd like to see some documentation on that.

The "black boxes" are the "Cockpit Voice Recorder" and the "Flight Data Recorder". These are not indestructable. The majority of aircraft crashes occurr during takeoff and landing. In both situations the aircraft is moving at relativly low speeds and at low altitude. When a failure occurrs at altitude and high speed it is very rare for the data on these units to survive the incident.

After watching the first few episodes of this show I have lost all respect for Jesse Ventura.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
It seems to me that the solution to the "Black Box" issue would be to have the data streamed and stored in a satellite rather than relying on recovering the box only to find the data irretrievable. But that is a little off topic.

Back to the subject at hand. I find it hard to believe that the ground crew and the towers knew that the flight was hijacked before it left the ground and have managed to keep it a secret for so long. Surely if this is true there should be some corroborating confirmation from these people.

Even if their phones are bugged, there are other ways to get this information out. This is a good thread though and I give the op a star & flag. Does anyone believe that we will ever know the full truth?

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Bellone NEVER said he knew for sure the hijackers were in the cockpit prior to take-off.

He was just supposedly passing along information from some people who were "supposedly" in the right place to know whether or not this was true and we too scared to come on TV even in sillouhette.

So it's basically a friend of a friend told me. Interesting yes. Not much to back it up...well yea. But don't shoot the messenger.

As far as him not being a Firefighter, I wonder how many people who worked the "bucket brigades " for nights on end were regular civilians, or just construction clean up guys.

I don't think you need to be a rocket Scientist, let alone an "official" FDNY to know what an airplanes black box looks like (I'm sure a 14 year old could know one when he sees) it in a pile of debris. I believe that he did see it. Oh and he's a thief for keeping some FDNY equipment..., please the stuff most likely had to be incirnerated afterwards, so he wanted to keep it, to show his family, that he was in essence a Hero, as was everyone who worked on that pile. They all risked thier lives to the on that dangerous pile looking for survivors.

The kicker for me was the FBI ajent at the end who's eyes were saying YES YES, we did find all 4 NYC boxes, but his mouth said no, none were found.

I've only seen the episode once, but was it the FBI guy who said "Do you want the official storey, or the real story?", when asked by Mr. Ventura about the boxes. Most likely not, a CIA/FBI agent would never say something like that with camweras rolling. But for some reason that stuck out in my mind.

Mr. Ventura of course said he wanted the real story, and thats when I noticed, some hesitation, and the guys eyes saying one thing while his mouth said another. As if he was almost getting tired of lieing about this whole thing.

I find it funny that IN ALL of the KNOWN reported ground crashes involving planes, out resident debunkers could only find ONE instance where only 1 of the 2 Black boxes were found. Thats pretty damning in itself, and really helps the truth movement , thanks for your hard research

In closing it is rediculous to think they found every passengers DNA, pristine passposrts, ID's, Drivers liscences, but could not find ANY of 4 Boxes that had tracking devices (GPS devices in them, and were designed to handle this type of abuse, being made out of titanium or what have you) Whatever it was it was ALOT strong than paper, and human remains)

This story WILL come out no matter how many of you OS debunkers come out of the woodwork. 9/11 truth WILL Happen, and people , some of the correct people will be brought to justice. Believe it.

[edit on 18-12-2009 by Nola213]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I find it funny that IN ALL of the KNOWN reported ground crashes involving planes, out resident debunkers could only find ONE instance where only 1 of the 2 Black boxes were found. Thats pretty damning in itself, and really helps the truth movement , thanks for your hard research

Its also one of the only instances where a plane crashed into a building at or near full speed. Which in itself says a lot I think. Id also point out that it only took me about 5 minutes on google. I have no doubt someone who knew how to search NTSB and EASA files could find more.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63
It seems to me that the solution to the "Black Box" issue would be to have the data streamed and stored in a satellite rather than relying on recovering the box only to find the data irretrievable. But that is a little off topic.

Back to the subject at hand. I find it hard to believe that the ground crew and the towers knew that the flight was hijacked before it left the ground and have managed to keep it a secret for so long. Surely if this is true there should be some corroborating confirmation from these people.

Even if their phones are bugged, there are other ways to get this information out. This is a good thread though and I give the op a star & flag. Does anyone believe that we will ever know the full truth?

Interestingly enough a similar system has been proposed, but Black boxes are so rarely unrecovered it hasn't been deemed necessary. However in the wake of the recent Air france crash there are renewed calls to switch to such a system.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doglord

Its also one of the only instances where a plane crashed into a building at or near full speed. Which in itself says a lot I think. Id also point out that it only took me about 5 minutes on google. I have no doubt someone who knew how to search NTSB and EASA files could find more.

I'd like to see you spend more than 5 minutes, cause thats about all I spent. And out of the 10's of thousands large airligner crashes, I would be suprised if more than 2 percent Both of the boxes were not recovered.

Now for 4 to go unrecovered all in the same area and day, when passport miracles, and DNA miracles were a regular, I just find this to be utter nonsense. No offense to you.

Do you.., in you heart of hearts believe the 9/11 commission was done in a proper fashion , within a proper timeframe, and that it settles the matter once and for all? I hope not, and I doubt it, because you seem like an intelligent person.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213
Bellone NEVER said he knew for sure the hijackers were in the cockpit prior to take-off.

He was just supposedly passing along information from some people who were "supposedly" in the right place to know whether or not this was true and we too scared to come on TV even in sillouhette.

...in that case, Ventura was spreading heresay information and unsubstanciated rumors. So why are you people taking it seriously?

The kicker for me was the FBI ajent at the end who's eyes were saying YES YES, we did find all 4 NYC boxes, but his mouth said no, none were found.

He said no such thing. What really puzzles me is what he did say...

"I don't know where the black boxes are...just like you, when you were in the SEALS, you had to do things that never saw the light of day. That's what I wanted to tell you".

Huh?!? His statements sound disjointed and broken, as if the answers to several questions were heavily edited and strung together to make it sound like one single answer, and as a result, it comes out like he's saying soemthign he isn't. The interview with the FBI rep only lasted two and a half minutes, and you and I both know the actual interview had to have been longer than that.

...and *I* find it funny how truthers seem to be judging what should or should not have happened on 9/11, exclusively upon independent events that had absolutely nothing to do with 9/11. How many of those crashes involved hijacked planes that were deliberately flown into buildings that subsequently collapsed, anyway?

P.S. nice avatar! GITS rocks!

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by JIMC5499
"Fragments of undetonated explosives were found all over the place"

I'd like to see some documentation on that.

The "black boxes" are the "Cockpit Voice Recorder" and the "Flight Data Recorder". These are not indestructable. The majority of aircraft crashes occurr during takeoff and landing. In both situations the aircraft is moving at relativly low speeds and at low altitude. When a failure occurrs at altitude and high speed it is very rare for the data on these units to survive the incident.

After watching the first few episodes of this show I have lost all respect for Jesse Ventura.

No Black Boxes are not indestructible, but they would be found, and at the very worse the data would be ruined(or we'd be told so) Maybe they should start making these boxes out of passport paper, there's an idea.

But because you have such a closed mind, like Micheal Shermer(the famous UFO debunker, who can't see the forest for the tress).

The only thing that will convince you 9/11 was a false flas was if Bush Jr. Stood up with his gang, Rumsfield, and Rice et all, and said yes it was an inside job to garner public support for an invasion intro Afghanastan, then Iraq.

BUT you probably STILL wouldn't believe it. They were forced into saying that, it was CGI, or whatever you can do to derail the thread.

I was once like this, it's a terrible box to be put in by the PTB. I became a hardened skeptic of everything fringe, or non Official.

But when you look at Americas track record for False Flags,Pearl Harbor, Gulf of Tomkin, and JFK refusing to sign Northwood, only assasinated (not by Oswald) shortly after(but by a secret service stand down, when the two SS men were supposed to be riding on the back bumber ,right and left side, there, footholds, and grab bars.., but unfortunately the guy on the back passenger side would ruined Oswals supposed shot.

You start to see a pattern. Our government already funded the 93 bombing, but the death toll wasn't high enough to warrant the Patriot act and the loss of many of our rights as Citizens odf the USA.

So they had to do it a bit bigger, and make sure the death toll was enough, they were also smart enough to bring down 7, and the wing of the Pentagon where MOST of the misplaced money trails lead to as well as an all assortment of nasties.

TOO Coincidental.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordBucket
I've noticed that this version popped up very shortly after the news was released that Flight 77'sflight deck door was never opened during the entire flight.

except that turned out not to be true....

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by JIMC5499

Got any sources for that?

The experts Jesse had on his show seemed to believe otherwise from you. Why? Are you saying those people we saw weren't really experts?

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

In the case of the London tube bombings. there was also a simulated terrorist attack drill running at the time of the actual "attacks" which caused much confusion amongst the emergency services here. Another strange coincidence??

[edit on 18-12-2009 by Hephaestus]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

Maybe they should start making these boxes out of passport paper, there's an idea.

Now that's good!!! Well said!

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by CUBD1

While there is another thread on Jesse Ventura's "Conspiracy Theory", episode 2, dealing with 9/11, I don't feel the thread does justice to the shocking claim made by recovery worker Mike Bellone.

This requires its own thread, because the claim is that important.

His initial claim of seeing one of the black boxes is shocking enough, but toward the end of the show, he reluctantly reveals that he has friends who were working at Logan Airport when flight 11 departed.

What they say is mind-blowing -- that they heard the transmissions from the plane to the tower before it took off, and that at the time, they were reporting that the plane was hijacked! The ground crew and tower knew it.

Bellone says his friends are in fear for their lives and report that they've been threatened and their phones are bugged.

He certainly comes across as genuine.

I'm wondering if anyone has heard of this before? Has any other research been done?

Here's an excerpt from TruTV's web site:

"Jesse steps into America's most controversial conspiracy by challenging the 9-11 Commission report and considering the claim that the September 11th attacks were an inside job. At the urging of victims' families, he finds witnesses who claim the towers were brought down by revolutionary explosives that were placed in plain sight, but no one knew what they were. Ventura also hears from those who claim the missing black box flight recorders were actually recovered. And he is told a shocking story about who may have been in the cockpits before the jets took off.

Featured Experts and Eyewitnesses: Physicist Steven Jones, who says he found evidence of thermite, a bomb material, in the residue from Ground Zero; explosives expert Van Romero, who performed a test purported to show that liquid thermite can make steel girders burn hotter and faster; demolition expert Brent Blanchard, who says that no inspection for explosive materials was done at the scene; former Air Force pilot Jeff Dahlstrom, who is convinced that 9-11 was a "false flag" operation carried out to push the country into war; Mike Bellone, a recovery worker at Ground Zero who says that he saw airline flight recorders recovered at the scene; Dave Lindorff, a journalist, who says that the recorders were recovered, inspected and turned over to the FBI; Dale Leppard, a former head of the Airline Pilots Association who insists recorders are always found; and former FBI investigator Jack Cloonan, who disputes claims the recorders were found."

I've been watching Jesse's new show and this guy doesn't pull any punches. It's almost as if they gave Alex Jones a national television show to show all the conspiracies. I didn't hear anything about the what the recorders may have recorded, but if they where already in the cockpit before takeoff that is big. What also is something to think about is the one plane that went crashed, the debris field makes it look like it was shot down. And then do you remember the Lone Gunmen episode (the premier one) where a shadow govt. agency was pulling off a false flag attack by flying electronically an airplane into the World Trade Center. Now here's a theory, what if those terrorists where helped along to do what they where going to do. It's called coat tailing, getting right behind and/or in front of a person without them knowing and making it possible for them to achieve their objective. When in reality they there being Shepard to do it. So they get on the plane and do attack, but they aren't in control of the planes someone else is electronically. And to make sure those buildings do come down they are imploded and weakened from the inside by the thermite. And what will always make that true is WTC 7 and also the owners saying "we decided to pull it (the building)".

This may be a closer to the truth, because if you guys remember just hours and days after the attack they had video of the hijackers getting on board. And then if you also remember which is almost incredulous is that they didn't find the black boxes (especially the ones at the crash/shootdown of the Pennsylvania plane (that should have been easy to find since it wasn't under thousands of tons of debris) and the Pentagon plane/guided missile) but they found the PASSPORT OF THE LEADER OF THE ATTACK IN THE DEBRIS AT THE WORLD TRADE CENTER!!!!!! Gee, after that plane hitting the building and the implosion of the building on top of the plane along with a full tank of jet fuel burning everything they where able to find that itzy bitzy plastic/paper passport intact what LUCK.

I truly believe that this "terrorists attack" will come out in the future as being done by a group of people in powers around the world and this country. The only steel skyscrapper in history that has ever imploded in on itself in it's own footprint by plain hitting it. What should have happened is that if anything part of the structure should have fell to the side or slid off the skyscraper.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I have a question, almost every thread that deals with 9/11 always has the Due to High Demand this thread is being watched and monitored carefully. Now is that code word for other people besides AboveTopSecret are watching? I think this may be it because for High demand we only have two pages so far.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I have heard many version of what happened that day.
Some say that they were missiles, and the planes were CGI,
others say they were planes, but not the ones they said,
or it was a missile that hit the pentagon and in Pennsylvania.

My Question is simply: Where did all the people from the Original Flights go?

Good example:
When the Pentagon Engine was investigated it was the wrong engine
Pentagon plane rotor

So if it was a different airplane all together, where did the passengers go? SO along with the people who died in NY, all the passengers may have been killed before of after the impacts....WOW could it actually be?

And now that the talk of Black Boxes is going on, I have a question, Do the Black Boxes know what type of plane they are in, and can this be modified?

Just wondering, maybe Jesse should have investigated the Engine first.

End of Line......

[edit on 18-12-2009 by Dometheus]

[edit on 18-12-2009 by Dometheus]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join