It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Bellone's shocking claim on "Conspiracy Theory"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
While there is another thread on Jesse Ventura's "Conspiracy Theory", episode 2, dealing with 9/11, I don't feel the thread does justice to the shocking claim made by recovery worker Mike Bellone.

This requires its own thread, because the claim is that important.

His initial claim of seeing one of the black boxes is shocking enough, but toward the end of the show, he reluctantly reveals that he has friends who were working at Logan Airport when flight 11 departed.

What they say is mind-blowing -- that they heard the transmissions from the plane to the tower before it took off, and that at the time, they were reporting that the plane was hijacked! The ground crew and tower knew it.

Bellone says his friends are in fear for their lives and report that they've been threatened and their phones are bugged.

He certainly comes across as genuine.

I'm wondering if anyone has heard of this before? Has any other research been done?

Here's an excerpt from TruTV's web site:

"Jesse steps into America's most controversial conspiracy by challenging the 9-11 Commission report and considering the claim that the September 11th attacks were an inside job. At the urging of victims' families, he finds witnesses who claim the towers were brought down by revolutionary explosives that were placed in plain sight, but no one knew what they were. Ventura also hears from those who claim the missing black box flight recorders were actually recovered. And he is told a shocking story about who may have been in the cockpits before the jets took off.

Featured Experts and Eyewitnesses: Physicist Steven Jones, who says he found evidence of thermite, a bomb material, in the residue from Ground Zero; explosives expert Van Romero, who performed a test purported to show that liquid thermite can make steel girders burn hotter and faster; demolition expert Brent Blanchard, who says that no inspection for explosive materials was done at the scene; former Air Force pilot Jeff Dahlstrom, who is convinced that 9-11 was a "false flag" operation carried out to push the country into war; Mike Bellone, a recovery worker at Ground Zero who says that he saw airline flight recorders recovered at the scene; Dave Lindorff, a journalist, who says that the recorders were recovered, inspected and turned over to the FBI; Dale Leppard, a former head of the Airline Pilots Association who insists recorders are always found; and former FBI investigator Jack Cloonan, who disputes claims the recorders were found."

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I had not heard that before. However, when it comes to the 9/11 stuff, I'm pretty amateurish. But even I knew that that claim was a blockbuster and something the MSM has failed to pick up on. If it's true that the hijackers where in the cockpit prior to takeoff and that plane was allowed to leave anyway...well, that could debunk those who believe the "official story."

Unfortunately, the only other witnesses to the event aren't able to tell us what they saw.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Yes, this is simply insane and it would be wrong to not pursue this lead.

We have proved 9-11 to be a big cover up, but all of our research will prove exactly how it happened and provide answers for the families.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
The towers were under a military exercise at that timethat included "fake" hijacked planes. It was the reason we did not intercept the planes sooner. Coincidence? I think not

-E-

Operation Vigilant Guardian

[edit on 17-12-2009 by MysterE]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by CUBD1

While there is another thread on Jesse Ventura's "Conspiracy Theory", episode 2, dealing with 9/11, I don't feel the thread does justice to the shocking claim made by recovery worker Mike Bellone.

His initial claim of seeing one of the black boxes is shocking enough, but toward the end of the show, he reluctantly reveals that he has friends who were working at Logan Airport when flight 11 departed.

What they say is mind-blowing -- that they heard the transmissions from the plane to the tower before it took off, and that at the time, they were reporting that the plane was hijacked! The ground crew and tower knew it.

Bellone says his friends are in fear for their lives and report that they've been threatened and their phones are bugged.

He certainly comes across as genuine.

I'm wondering if anyone has heard of this before? Has any other research been done?

Here's an excerpt from TruTV's web site:

"Jesse steps into America's most controversial conspiracy by challenging the 9-11 Commission report and considering the claim that the September 11th attacks were an inside job. At the urging of victims' families, he finds witnesses who claim the towers were brought down by revolutionary explosives that were placed in plain sight, but no one knew what they were. Ventura also hears from those who claim the missing black box flight recorders were actually recovered. And he is told a shocking story about who may have been in the cockpits before the jets took off.

Featured Experts and Eyewitnesses: Physicist Steven Jones, who says he found evidence of thermite, a bomb material, in the residue from Ground Zero; explosives expert Van Romero, who performed a test purported to show that liquid thermite can make steel girders burn hotter and faster; demolition expert Brent Blanchard, who says that no inspection for explosive materials was done at the scene; former Air Force pilot Jeff Dahlstrom, who is convinced that 9-11 was a "false flag" operation carried out to push the country into war; Mike Bellone, a recovery worker at Ground Zero who says that he saw airline flight recorders recovered at the scene; Dave Lindorff, a journalist, who says that the recorders were recovered, inspected and turned over to the FBI; Dale Leppard, a former head of the Airline Pilots Association who insists recorders are always found; and former FBI investigator Jack Cloonan, who disputes claims the recorders were found."

Why did they make building one fall into its own footprint?
Why not make building one fall into building two? Why put explosive in building 2 if you could just topple building 1 into it?
Why blow up building 7?
Why wait until almost everyone left the building?
Why bother using airplanes?
Why take down building 2?
Why use 4 planes instead of just one?

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
This has been widely discussed at:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRokkyy

Why did they make building one fall into its own footprint?
Why not make building one fall into building two? Why put explosive in building 2 if you could just topple building 1 into it?
Why blow up building 7?
Why wait until almost everyone left the building?
Why bother using airplanes?
Why take down building 2?
Why use 4 planes instead of just one?

If you topple T1 into T2 then what does T2 topple into?

The secret service, CIA, SEC, and the mayoral office of emergncy management were in building 7.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by CUBD1

they heard the transmissions from the plane to the tower before it took off, and that at the time, they were reporting that the plane was hijacked!

I've noticed that this version popped up very shortly after the news was released that Flight 77'sflight deck door was never opened during the entire flight.

Hijackers in the cockpit before takeoff would be consistent with that. But...it is also consistent with the "official story" at least so far as the idea of the plane being hijacked goes. Yes, it does beg the question why no action was taken and the plane was allowed to take off, but I have this nagging notion in my mind that this new development may be intended to mislead.

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I really love the OS logic being displayed on other threads. All the hijackers were identified by DNA because there was so much of it that it was easy to collect. The black boxes were never recovered because of the immense heat, force, and overall mess of the situation. This - being the same situation that provided so much easy DNA.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   

No it isn't. Mike Bellone's background is NOT what you think it is. He's continuously touted as being a firefighter by these conspiracy web sites, but he isn't- he's an HONORARY firefighter, as in the NYFD granted him pretend firefighter status to show their appreciation for helping out at ground zero. All that equipment he's wearing in that photograph wasn't his, and he was only able to get into ground zero to help out becuase he has personal friends in the NYFD. In real life, he runs a children's charity. Look it up if you don't believe me.

Second, there is NO WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM any possible way that he could know anything about the hijackers being in the cockpit before takeoff. He was never in any position to know any such thing and he doesn't have any professional connections to be told any such thing. Look THAT up if you don't believe me.

Until there's something to back it up other than, well, nothing, don't put too many hopes on being able to use this to support your conspiracy stories, becuase with his misrepresented background and his questionable sources, there's no reason why we should take it at face value. There isn't a single person on the face of the planet who can corroborate this, and you truthers are using too many "undisclosed reports released by anonymous sources" as it is.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Considering that that episode asserted that "none of the black boxes were ever found according to the official report" which is untrue, (the black boxes from flight 93were recovered,as were the black boxes from the pentagon although one was too damaged to recover data from.)and that they repeatedly claimed that "there has never been a crash in history where the black boxes weren't recovered" which is also untrue, I don't find either of them to be credible sources. Also did anyone else notice that Jesse gave two different descriptions of the "black boxes"? While talking to Bellone he remarked that they are "yellow with black stripes" which is untrue, in a later segment he (correctly) described them as being orange.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doglord
Considering that that episode asserted that "none of the black boxes were ever found according to the official report" which is untrue, (the black boxes from flight 93were recovered,as were the black boxes from the pentagon although one was too damaged to recover data from.)and that they repeatedly claimed that "there has never been a crash in history where the black boxes weren't recovered" which is also untrue, I don't find either of them to be credible sources.

You need to watch the episode all over again. They specifically claimed that none of the black boxes in NYC were recovered, not NONE OF THEM FROM 9/11. That part was pretty clear. As far as examples of crashes where the black box was NOT found, do you have any?

Also did anyone else notice that Jesse gave two different descriptions of the "black boxes"? While talking to Bellone he remarked that they are "yellow with black stripes" which is untrue, in a later segment he (correctly) described them as being orange.

Nope. I noticed two different people give two different descriptions, not one person giving two different descriptions.

[edit on 12/18/09 by Lillydale]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lillydale

As far as examples of crashes where the black box was NOT found, do you have any?

Yes.
El Al cargo flight 1862. While the FDR was recovered, although severely damaged, the CFR was never found.
www.verkeerenwaterstaat.nl...

Interestingly this case involved a cargo plane crashing into a 10 story building.

[edit on 12/18/2009 by Doglord]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Lillydale

Lillydale

Here is some info. on black boxes. Also another indication of people trying to make money out of " 9/11 truth ".

www.911myths.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1
reply to post by Lillydale

Lillydale

Here is some info. on black boxes. Also another indication of people trying to make money out of " 9/11 truth ".

www.911myths.com...

Your source seems incorrect.

In reality "all four black boxes" are not "supposedly destroyed". The Flight 93 flight data recorders were recovered. The Flight 77 black boxes were also removed from the Pentagon, but one of them (the cockpit voice recorder) was too badly damaged to be used. The only boxes not to be recovered were from the World Trade Centre impacts (although one story says otherwise: more on that below).
There were 4 black boxes just in NYC, two per plane. This opening paragraph does not seem to know that. This causes me to stop reading.

Secondly, I get it that some people are making money. I was not aware who but of course someone is. People have been making a boatload off of the OS as well so it cuts both ways. I was surprised at who but not shocked. I got it.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doglord

As far as examples of crashes where the black box was NOT found, do you have any?

Yes.
El Al cargo flight 1862. While the FDR was recovered, although severely damaged, the CFR was never found.
www.verkeerenwaterstaat.nl...

Interestingly this case involved a cargo plane crashing into a 10 story building.

[edit on 12/18/2009 by Doglord]

Thank you. I just cannot believe how many OS supporters kept asserting this but could not provide an example. I guess when you know the truth, there is no need to actually have and supply that information though. Thank you for doing it for them.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Thank you. I just cannot believe how many OS supporters kept asserting this but could not provide an example. I guess when you know the truth, there is no need to actually have and supply that information though. Thank you for doing it for them.

There have been several other occasions as well, but those involved planes that crashed into bodies of water, which didn't seem applicable. While the Black boxes are usually recovered, (a recent FAA study claimed they are 99.7% of the time) depending on the type of crash, they can be damaged to the point that no data can be recovered.
Also if you look at the picture of the one recovered from the pentagon its easy to see why the ones from the twin towers were never identified (and thus recovered)

Imagine the difficulty of trying to distinguish something that looked like that from all the other twisted steel in a collapsed 100 story building.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Doglord

How many 'firsts' will be accepted as reasonable for that one day? All independent experts that I've heard speak on the subject, have said that the odds of not finding any of the 4 black boxes at the twin towers is absurd.

Do you really believe this?

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by shasta9600
reply to post by Doglord

How many 'firsts' will be accepted as reasonable for that one day? All independent experts that I've heard speak on the subject, have said that the odds of not finding any of the 4 black boxes at the twin towers is absurd.

Do you really believe this?

What experts are those please ?

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

No it isn't. Mike Bellone's background is NOT what you think it is. He's continuously touted as being a firefighter by these conspiracy web sites, but he isn't- he's an HONORARY firefighter, as in the NYFD granted him pretend firefighter status to show their appreciation for helping out at ground zero. All that equipment he's wearing in that photograph wasn't his, and he was only able to get into ground zero to help out becuase he has personal friends in the NYFD. In real life, he runs a children's charity. Look it up if you don't believe me.

Second, there is NO WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM any possible way that he could know anything about the hijackers being in the cockpit before takeoff. He was never in any position to know any such thing and he doesn't have any professional connections to be told any such thing. Look THAT up if you don't believe me.

Until there's something to back it up other than, well, nothing, don't put too many hopes on being able to use this to support your conspiracy stories, becuase with his misrepresented background and his questionable sources, there's no reason why we should take it at face value. There isn't a single person on the face of the planet who can corroborate this, and you truthers are using too many "undisclosed reports released by anonymous sources" as it is.

That is a pretty scathing remark about a man that went down there and risked his life saving others. I think he deserves just a bit more respect than what you are showing by calling him a "pretend firefighter".
How do you know that there is no way, shape or form that this man knows anything?
Did it say that on wikipedia?
Anybody can write anything about anyone.
Does that make it true ? Not necessarily.
How do you know that he was never in any position to know anything and what connections he may or may not have.

Just because something cannot be corraborated does not make it any less true. It just doesnt make any sense that could not find any of the blackboxes, yet they found a terrorists passport, DNA etc. Smells fishy to me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join