It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another skull found on Mars!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Hello all of ATS... Before I begin I just want to say this may be nothing or it could be really big. I am asking for opinions. I know I am gonna get slammed with those are rocks moron responses. So before that all begins let me say this. What happens to dinosaur bones after they have been laying around buried for millions of years? They begin to fossilize. I believe that is what we could be looking at here in this image. I have so far located the skull and a few other bones laying around the area. Please tell me if you can identify what part of the body those so called bones represent. Hopefully we have some doctors that read these posts and can chime on in and say well image clip number 1 looks like a fossilized skull and etc...

To view all of the images and source links you can click here!

Also and not to throw this topic off course but I could not find a way to post the image into this thread. How is that done now?

Thanks
Stari

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Nice find thank you!

Looks like a broken sculpture eh? Looks Roman.

Mars - Egypt - Roman connection

To post the picture you have to upload it to your ATS media account and just use the link off that - otherwise you get an 'external link'.

[edit on 17-12-2009 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Very interesting, thanks for the info. Probably connected to Cydonia. Do you know how far away this is from the other mars face?

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
It likes a gladiator helmet; greek or roman.
Could be a statue too.
Might just be a trick of light and shadow.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
In one of the pictures it shows like something left a trail. would HAVE to have been recent because Mars is VERY windy.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Not to rain on anyone's parade, but that's clearly a rock. I see no resemblance to anything...other than a rock.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthChrisious

Get an HD computer screen.

Back on topic, it's interesting to note that mars was probably habitable as little as 10,000 years ago.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthChrisious
Not to rain on anyone's parade, but that's clearly a rock. I see no resemblance to anything...other than a rock.

Sorry but I agree it looks like a rock. I wish more than anything to see a definitive skull of something more distinct but unfortunately every picture is too speculative...

LifENcircleS

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
You guys are going to be so disappointed once you discover the human boot tracks in one of the pictures. You've been had, sorry,

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
the one photo that looks like theres traks on it is because they are traks.
you also say they look recient and again your right.
buts whATS REALY GOING TO BLOW YOUR MIND IS THOUS TRAKS WERE MADE BY AN ALIAN MECHIEN thats on mars as thous photos were taken from one of the two ROVERS that are on mars and with how they took that photo you can only see one of its tire traks.
to bad that alian mechien is from earth hu

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
as for the other stuff circled in thous photos
the marchians must have pet rocks thinks i

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
either a sculpture or a rock

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MOTT the HOOPLE

Your post is the best. Other people say either;
'Yup, 100% sculpture,' or 'It's a rock, sorry for raining on your parade.'

You seem to leave both options open...

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TimothyMartin
reply to post by DarthChrisious

Get an HD computer screen.

Back on topic, it's interesting to note that mars was probably habitable as little as 10,000 years ago.

Still a rock.

Judging from my HD screen.

Hey Timmy since you obviously have extrasensory powers knowing who has what type screen could you please U2U me the lotto numbers for my state...kthxbye

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
Nice find thank you!

Looks like a broken sculpture eh? Looks Roman.

Mars - Egypt - Roman connection

To post the picture you have to upload it to your ATS media account and just use the link off that - otherwise you get an 'external link'.

[edit on 17-12-2009 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

that's what i thought, looks like a sulpture, not a skull, because there is still a nose and face shape. Not what you'd find on a skull.

Nice find though! s&f

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Looks like a rock to me.
But it does have face-like features, you can see what would be the eyes and nose.

Which is why I say rock, not skull. Skulls have empty sockets and no noses...

The other "Mars skull"(also a rock) looks much more like a skull to me..

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Without viewing the source and strictly the first image link. I'd say that does indeed look like a skull or head of a statue. The eye sockets, nose mouth. There is no doubt. Could it be natural and a rock ...well of course but to say that it doesn't resember a skull is pure crap and someone not even looking at the image.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Stari

it doesn't look like a fossil, imho

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by watcher73

Sure, just let me know your address.

Does anyone have the coords for this possible sculpture?

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
These kinds of threads really do get old.

It's a rock. Why does it resemble a face? Read a 7th grade level psychology book. You'll quickly learn that the human face is one of the most distinguishable objects for a human to perceive, if not THE most. Thats why we see faces everywhere. There are faces on sides of cliffs on earth that are undisputed natural formations, but they look like faces because its just so easy.

It's truly amazing to me how unintelligent people can be. Theres such an amazing difference between that rock and a skull.

Finally, if there was ever life on mars, and I don't believe there ever was (but obviously i would give my left arm to be proven wrong with indisputable scientific evidence) You all assume that it would have evolved exactly the same way humans evolved here on earth, when the chances are so mind boggling minimal.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join