It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory: Last Episode : 2012 !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
It looks like we will have to wait until January 13, 2010 but the episode
is in the can. See here:
Apocalypse 2012 !
Underground bunkers in the Nevada desert?
Check out the Yucca Mountain facility.
Did you hear Obama shut it down?
No nuclear waste going in there.
The political elite will be moving in there if a disaster hits the world.
---------------------------------------------------
Live in a tunnel? I'll take the Little Ale-inn - Rachel, Nevada.

[edit on 17-12-2009 by Eurisko2012]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Good, I hope the Hells Angels of 2012 give them a "Mad Max" style welcome to Yucca Mtn. With no jobs or gas it's gonna be real ugly!
Pelosi without make-up...that's ugly!

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Just watched it...OMG the government is preparing for something bad to happen...
Wheeew...I didn't think they cared...now, if they could just keep panty bombers at bay.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcouncil=wisdom

I missed it.
It will show up on youtube soon.
Anything good?
I just watched the Sneak Peak.
Wow!
Should we move to Wasila, Alaska?
Should be safe there.

[edit on 13-1-2010 by Eurisko2012]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
This part was sort of an eye opener for me. I had read the theories about the under ground base below the Denver airport, but not about what is in plain view. The inside 'public' walk way of the Denver airport has a large painting on the wall, that shows an apocalypse that destroys with fire. 99.9% of those that walk through that airport, are strolling past this painting with no clue at all. A Free Mason plack as well, that says something along the lines of a 'new airport system'. Very disturbing

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
After watching the show I came here and entered the good search words, like new world airport commision...its all already here, but in my narrowmindedness and limited time, its one I probably wouldn't have gotten around to looking into if there hadn't been a show on my DVR that I could fast forward through the comercials and have most of it laid out for me. Anything new? Not if you were already familiar with the subject I'd assume...but most of it was new to me, I was aware of the company converting silo's to condo's...great idea...I am familiar with sunspots affecting our power grid...but they sourced NASA pretty good on that...Speaking of, check out Evasius post on the correlation of sunspot 1040 and the Hati earthquake....good stuff

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I've just watched the Secret Societies episode and get the impression that the series is very much bite sized, easy to chew chunks of infomation that ATS posters and Coast to Coast am listeners are more than aware of but its good for the apathetic general public. Some good guests.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by shasta9600
This part was sort of an eye opener for me. I had read the theories about the under ground base below the Denver airport, but not about what is in plain view. The inside 'public' walk way of the Denver airport has a large painting on the wall, that shows an apocalypse that destroys with fire. 99.9% of those that walk through that airport, are strolling past this painting with no clue at all. A Free Mason plack as well, that says something along the lines of a 'new airport system'. Very disturbing

More info here on Denver airport.
OMG! Red flags EVERYWHERE!
I'm convinced. Denver International Airport is 10% airport / 90%
underground base. VIP fallout shelter?
Info here -
DIA

[edit on 14-1-2010 by Eurisko2012]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
ATS was featured on the show too! Check out my thread on it here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/15f9e3442dfa.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Anyone know what kind of audience this show is reaching? Just curious.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
it looks lke the first ep was like 1.7m

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Well fact of the matter is, if 2012 does happen we are screwed. We will all die pretty much.

Now if it's to deal with the NWO, then I guess the users at ATS who know the truth who know the government lies and knows there dirty games. We would be the resistance if you really think about it. We would lead the resistance against the NWO.

What I find VERY interesting in this ep is the engraving saying "TO THE PEOPLE OF 2094" what happens in 2094?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by xweaponx

It's just a time capsule.
The airport was built in 1994.
I don't think there will be a disaster.
I'm counting on divine intervention to save us all.

top topics

join