It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure near!?? : Another movie about - Aliens vs. Humans - inverted

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Hi everybody here on ATS. I dont know if this was already posted or not, anyways it interesting to see movies like Planet 51, The 4th kind etc. swarming us everyday last time, with the general population asking itself what does it has to mean (manytimes even that not). Here is another such movie ... Battle for Terra. We can begin discuss it. My opinion is that we are really closing on the disclosure event.

trailer: Battle for Terra ... www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
No, it`s yet another movie riding on the crest of the current wave of sci-fi films. Unfortunately this one looks rather unspectacular compared to Planet 51 which is infinitely better animated - and with Avatar just hitting the big screen this looks quite bland.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Durabys
anyways it interesting to see movies like Planet 51, The 4th kind etc. swarming us everyday last time, with the general population asking itself what does it has to mean (...) My opinion is that we are really closing on the disclosure event.

I remember a time where there were a lot of UFO, alien and space themed movies "swarming us" all the time- it was called the 50s, the 60s, the 70s, the 80s and the 90s. I can't believe the 2000's are going to be just like them!

I apologize for the sarcasm, but after the dozens of threads linking the number of alien themed movies to imminent disclosure, I don't know to respond anymore.

[edit on 17-12-2009 by converge]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
This looks so cheesy.
Cartoons were so much cooler when they were cell animation.
My opinion is that these are hot topics and will generate some cash flow.
TPTB don't care enough about you to leave you a bread crumb of their
humble pie. It generates something in the industry called a BUZZZZZ.

Disclosure as I have learned here is like love... don't force it. When the time is right you will just know. We will all know.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
You should check this out, it goes over disclosure and moves pretty well. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Durabys

My opinion is that Hollywood pays attention to ATS and is taking advantage of the potential cash cow to be had over all of the disclosure hype. Without a doubt!

Cheers,

RJ

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Just another alien-themed film...
I hope for disclosure also but I just don't see how this shows that disclosure is near.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Okay, lets imagine disclosure is imminent, possibly scheduled for december 20th 2012 (so they can steal nibiru's thunder). This disclosure effort has been going on for years, they decide to throw a few films out about aliens..
Now Im assuming the purpose of this is to get the public used to the idea, so they dont freak out when the time comes for disclosure.
So if they were trying to do this, what the hell kind of logic brings them to the conclusion that hey, lets make these aliens scary, get the idea out that they want to kill us/harvest us/take over the world??
I seriously dont understand why people think any small increase of films being made about alien encounters would have anything to with disclosure. Not that there ever will be any sort of disclosure.

Just to back up my point about the various alien films that would probably form the list of films NOT to release if you wish to put the public in calm, logical state of mind when faced with the reality that aliens do exist;

Independence day
War of the worlds
The various alien films
Predator
The faculty
The 4th kind
The forgotten
The day the earth stood still
Starship troopers

and those are just the one's off the top of my head!

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluebelle

I just do not see the logic of making aliens scary in a film and then doing disclosure. You are pretty much right on with your post.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
as a matter of fact the new film "Predators" due in 2010 also has the same reverse invasion scenario where a group of human super soldiers land on the predator home planet.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Durabys

Well you do know they have been making sci-fi movies for over 100 years now right?

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Journal of the Whills

Dude, I came into this thread to chuckle about the movies=disclosure bug that still amazes me, but I actually found something interesting!

A new Predator movie, sweet!

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by converge

Originally posted by Durabys
I remember a time where there were a lot of UFO, alien and space themed movies "swarming us" all the time- it was called the 50s, the 60s, the 70s, the 80s and the 90s. I can't believe the 2000's are going to be just like them!

I apologize for the sarcasm, but after the dozens of threads linking the number of alien themed movies to imminent disclosure, I don't know to respond anymore.

[edit on 17-12-2009 by converge]

dont even apologise for the sarcasm mate. Im a little to the left on the TSS myself, I believe. but damn. you are more than correct. I remember when we were subdued to B flix and corny shows on the telly, given wedgies, and picked on in school. Now with all the special effects and movie going arousal..... NOW the theories of the science club geeks are accepted, and respected. the same people that used to bully us are now "bigger believers" than we are.. hell we look at the scientific possibilities of all aspects be they for or against, and the laymen football jox come out of the woodwork with alien t-shirts saying "the truth is out there" REally people.. give it a rest. We dont worship crystals and say we were in contact with alien civilisations and claim to be abductees and sh**..take your movvies and watch them. enjoy them. It seems to be more popular now than it was back in the 50's through the 90's. These are movies. nothing more. there is no disclosure coming from hollywood. In my opinion its already taking place with religious institutions admitting the possibililty is greater than not. Its already happening and as we said it would.. SLowly

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

Originally posted by sphinx551
I just do not see the logic of making aliens scary in a film and then doing disclosure. You are pretty much right on with your post.

Unless the point is that the disclosure will be spun in the negative and that the visitors are not our friends but are preying on us. The PTB would win many brownie points and would be given ‘carte blanche’ in anything they wished to do from that point on because no one would like to be stripped of all their organs and cored out to the colon while still conscious.

I believe that if the disclosure when it comes was to be spun in the negative then the phenomenon of the cattle mutilations will be brought up and someone from the military will say, “You thought these cattle mutilations were confined to bovines? I am sorry but you are mistaken – please review these photographs.”

It would be logical then to make aliens scary in movies and other media if the plan was at some point to scare us to death with a disclosure that we were living in a predatory universe and that we sat rather low on the food chain.

I read a long time ago about something Wernher von Braun once said about a false flag event being perpetrated as an impending invasion by malevolent extraterrestrials. The article I read could have been a hoax or it could have been the real deal, but unfortunately this interest is so infected with disinformation we can never be certain of anything anymore – sickening.

top topics

join