It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO Comedy goes on - Goat flu breaks out in Netherlands and kills 6

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

NWO Comedy goes on - Goat flu breaks out in Netherlands and kills 6

news.xinhuanet.com

BEIJING, Dec. 16 (Xinhuanet) -- A new epidemic goat flu (or called Q-fever) has struck the Netherlands since last week.

An estimated 2,300 people have succumbed to Q-fever this year in the country and six have died.

According to Dutch experts, Q-fever is caused by bacteria released when pregnant goats or sheep have spontaneous abortions.

A relative study shows that many animals can carry this kind of bacteria, but contact with infected goats is believed to be the main source of human infections.

The Dutch government said Thursday it planned to slaughter all pregna
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
english.ruvr.ru
www.novinite.com

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Well, what can I say. The NWO comedy goes on. We've successfully stopped the mass vaccination of the people with H1N1, now they're coming with the new one and giving us a new task. The NWO guys can be really desperate if they're pulling this magic out from their hat this quickly. It seems they're working against the clock. So I guess, we just have to spread the news again to do not take the vaccine.

Oh, and one last thing. I'm foreseeing that someone will come up with a new miracle vaccine within few weeks, the WHO will keep the alert level on 6, just on why not basis... oh, and we'll have a major worldwide outbreak, but this time with the new mysterious and dreaded GOAAAAAAAAAT FLU!!! Oh, my... like a Z category horror movie.

news.xinhuanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 17-12-2009 by Sharrow]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
For a split second I read that as;

Goat Flu Breaks out In Neanderthals

Which some how my mind completely accepted reading here on ATS

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
What do you mean, that you have succesfully stopped the mass vaccination? The masses have been vaccinated on swineflu already and nothing special have come out of it so far. This NWO is behind everything is redicilous.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by RocKukko

We've stopped it here in my country and also in Europe. Only the Americans were stupid enough to vaccinate themselves. Here in Europe... well, we're going to sell the surpluses to the U.S., because no one buys it. Less than 5% of the Europeans vaccinated themselves. It's a pretty good achievement.

But now, here is the GOOOOOOOOOOOOOAT FLU!!!

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Army gave soldiers 2 different H1N1 vaccinations, about a month apart. I did not get one as I have (cough, cough) egg allergies. I thought was strange that they were re vaccinated though.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Oh goodness, This really is one of those moments where you shake you head and go "come on now"

But I'm sure it will be interesting to see what happens with this,

All that put aside my thoughts are with the family that have lost a loved one to the illness,

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by asala

I'm pretty sure the victims died from something else. In my country, regardless you died from cancer or any other lethal decease, the media shouts, H1N1!!! RUN AND VACCINATE!!! We're seeing the pattern here. Whatever from they died, they died from something else, presumably from a fatal decease what they had already.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Sharrow

Well, here in Europe, in Finland MASSES have taken the vaccination, except youth that have rejected it mostly because of fear mongering in internet. I myself have not taken it and i am still on the edge whether to take it or not. I don't belive that there is something sinister hidden in that vaccine, i just either don't believe that it is completely safe, that's all.

I just don't believe in NWO that wants to control the people on earth. I believe there are certain powerful people that try to do it, but not as NWO.l

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by RocKukko

Well, right now as no other name is flashing into my mind, I'm calling them as NWO.

But okay, if you don't like the name pick one.
- Illuminati
- Global Elite
- G.W.W.M. (Group of World Wide Morons)
- FluTerrorists
- E.C.R.M. (Elite Club of Rich and Morons)
- D.E.G. (Degenerate Elitist Group)

Pick one.
But the essence is still the same. Some fanatic, greedy moron, who wants to sell vaccine to raise their stock with 1%.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Sharrow

I'd pick G.W.W.M. because i like the tone of it
. Okay, i don't want to debate if there is NWO or not. But just want to say, that not all that is given to us, means automatically that it is to meant for our bad. (sorry for my english)

[edit on 17-12-2009 by RocKukko]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
This has been posted before.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Please read some of the reactions before judging this suggestive article.

MOD EDIT:
that thread has since been closed.

[edit on Thu Dec 17 2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
In the last few weeks I've had to go to the docs for tests, results scrapes etc etc

The only common theme, is that each time I went they tried to give me the swine flu jab - which I refused.

I actually had an interesting conversation with my doctor (because he wanted to know why I hadn't had the jab because I'm in a risk category) where I asked him: "If a drug company had been given immunity from prosecution for producing a vaccine, would you take it?"

He didn't know the makers of the jab had been given immunity - and if he had known, he wouldn't have had the jab.

Interesting...

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Sharrow

You do know that this isn't a new disease?

here is another for your list, the Hendra virus.
It has killed people and believe it of not it lives in the urine of bats and the saliva of horses.
those dastedly NWO and there way of killing people who are addicted to bat urine and kissing horses

Just because you read something about people dying from an illness you had never heard of does not make it a conspiracy.
many diseases have been around a long time, only every now and then does it make the headlines.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

I've heard about this virus a long ago, but "accidently" when the swine flu vaccine is a global failure, a new virus "accidently" appears and starts to kill people. Oh, by the way have you heard that in the United States, the Turkey Flu is appeared in California? I guess you also should prepare for another shot.

Everyone can see that something is definitely not right here. Friends of mine, whose always hated conspiracies are also started to see this pattern and also says... geez, I hate conspiracies, I never believed in them, but this one seems to be one.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by RocKukko
reply to post by Sharrow

Well, here in Europe, in Finland MASSES have taken the vaccination, except youth that have rejected it mostly because of fear mongering in internet.

Too funny! The youth rejected it because of fear mongering on the internet, while the older folks accepted it because of fear mongering on the television. Who ya gonna believe!

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Oh, one another ATS member written this into the twin topic...

The count was 4 by June 25, 2009, so only 2 have died in the last 6 months.

So, WHAT THE HELL ARE WE TALKING ABOUT???????? It's an overall casualty number for... half year??? Even more??? The media is starting the scaremongering again. Come on. We should shot the media and the newswriters.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Orwells Ghost

In Finland television have given equal time for sceptics so it's not so simple. Older people mainly take it because they trust govenment, no matter what.

I just can't believe that there is some NWO that wants to "slave" us with vaccine because the corporates already own us, most of us. If you look at telly, you see the brainwashing that has been going on for decades by advertising certain lifestyles. They have stolen our identities and given certain (consumer) identites back. No internet is gonna change that. We, who see behind that, are a minority. It will always be so, because it is easier to stay the old, comfortable way, than to compromise your view of life.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join