It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you prepared for the NWO?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I'm actually afraid of the NWO. I plan on resisting, but "they" may try to hurt my family. They probably won't realize that "they" are watching them. It puts me on the verge. On another note, The NWO will fail as long as there is one strong mind left. Prayers to the Rebellion

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ProjectJimmy

First of all, if you're gonna use cnn as your source for viable and absolute info, I feel sorry for ya, cause cnn gets it wrong all the time! I use to watch cnn for years, and have actually quit now. Wolf Blitzer is a total joke, and Anderson Cooper is an even bigger one! The reason you seem to dislike the wnd is probably because it is more of a republican slanted news source. While I am not a republican, I have never allowed my political views to cloud the truth to any news story.

As a matter of fact, I don't watch much mainstream media anymore because I get the real news from the internet. THe nwo utilizes the msm for their advantages and are as of right now trying to shut down the web, to include sites like ATS! You can praise cnn and others like them all ya wanna, but I'll take the truth over biased news feeds every single time!

You and others like you who seem to not believe in any nwo, that's fine, but ya'll will be crying a different tune when it starts crumbling down. I am actually surprised that you aren't in dire straits since the UK handed over her sovereignty 2 weeks ago? But hey, the nwo didn't have a thing to do with that either now did they?

Wednesday night on tru-tv, Jesse Ventura will be exposing the Bilderbergs on his show "Conspiracy Theory". I suggest that you watch that show, and maybe, just maybe you'll see what I am talking about. I am not in any way trying to belittle you here at all, I am merely trying to educate you of what's really happening. It's gonna take knowledge, not weapons to defeat the nwo, and if we don't use our heads, then we will have to wait for the savior to come and take out the trash!

I would love to sit here at my keyboard and say that there is no such thing as an nwo, but I can't! I ignored and tried to avoid it for over 15 years, and the more I tried to disprove it, the more it became clear as to what and who it was! The nwo is for real, you can believe that!

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Look at the executive orders that are in place, the government can take everything over if they declare martial law which is incredibly easy for them to do since John W. Warner Defense Authorization Act of 2006. It's all in place for them to do.

EO 10990: "allows the government to take over all modes of transportation and control of highways and seaports." [9]
EO 10995: Federal seizure of all communications media in the US.
EO 10997: Federal seizure of all electric power, fuels, minerals, public and private.
EO 10998: Federal seizure of all food supplies and resources, public and private and all farms and equipment.
EO 10999: Federal seizure of all means of transportation, including cars, trucks, or vehicles of any kind and total control over all highways, seaports and water ways.
EO 11000: Federal seizure of American people for work forces under federal supervision, including the splitting up of families if the government so desires.
EO 11001: Federal seizure of all health, education and welfare facilities, both public and private.
EO 11002: Empowers the Postmaster General to register every single person in the US.
EO 11003: Federal seizure of all airports and aircraft.
EO 11004: Federal seizure of all housing and finances and authority to establish forced relocation. Authority to designate areas to be abandoned as 'unsafe,' establish new locations for populations, relocate communities, build new housing with public funds.
EO 11005: Seizure of all railroads, inland waterways and storage facilities, both public and private.
EO 11051: Provides FEMA complete authorization to put above orders into effect in times of increased international tension of economic or financial crisis (FEMA will be in control incase of 'National Emergency').

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoWorldOrder12
Are you prepared for the NWO? Sadly i see it necessary to be prepared..ive even formed a local militia with some friends. The way i see it is go along with it until they go to far. If the camps continue to get packed and rights keep getting taken the NWO better expect me and like minded individuals to resist.
[edit on 17-12-2009 by NoWorldOrder12]

The NWO is already here. Has been for decades. They control you as much as they want to and need to. If they wanted to make you and your entire family disappear tonight, they could. You, your militia and every other warrior ready to fight Them when they "reveal themselves" are never going to be given an excuse to fire a shot.

Letting you worry about Conspiracies is their way of entertaining you. Their only concern is that you continue to produce and purchase various consumer goods and services. Beyond that, they Do Not Care what you are up to.

They have no need to take away your rights further and risk all out insurrection. They will, in fact, go out of their way to maintain the status quo, for the world is as they want it: abundant and compliant.

They are already in control. They do not specifically wish you harm for you can not harm them.

You are free. Enjoy your life.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join