It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you prepared for the NWO?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Are you prepared for the NWO? Sadly i see it necessary to be prepared..ive even formed a local militia with some friends. The way i see it is go along with it until they go to far. If the camps continue to get packed and rights keep getting taken the NWO better expect me and like minded individuals to resist. I want to know your thoughts and opinions. If you agree with me i suggest going on youtube and watching a couple documentaries on consitutuional militias as well as a short film called Land of the Free by Forge Films.

Land of the Free part 1:
www.youtube.com...

Land of the free part 2:
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 17-12-2009 by NoWorldOrder12]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Nobody, and I mean nobody is prepared for the nwo, and anybody that says they are is lying, especially to themselves! MOst americans have not a clue as to the laws that are on the books now to imprison us, take us and our kids off to work camps, take our homes, our cars, our liberties, and our way of life away from us totally!

I would say that it's safe to say that 90%, maybe more are not aware of what's happening in america right now! They're too busy watching to see how many women Tiger Woods has had sex with, or keeping up with the Kardashians! Ask most americans about the ecomony, and the answer is always the same: What can we do about it? How can we go against big gov't? Gov't does what it wants to and will continue to do so.

The next 15-18 months are going to be very interesting.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
It's very difficult to prepare for something that has so many unknown factors. We don't know exactly how the NWO will play out or when exactly it will start to take place (seems like pretty soon). It's incredibly sad though that most Americans have no idea what's even going on in their own country. Like thewind said, everyone is too busy watching reality T.V shows or partying at the clubs and just following the mainstream blindly without looking around at what's happening in the world. The NWO has currently succeeded in one aspect: blinding the general public by bombarding everyone with the fake world of glitz and glamor. Makes me wonder how much of a chance we really have against this NWO.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
You're approaching this matter from the wrong side. The real question is: Are the NWO guys are prepared for their great failure?

[edit on 17-12-2009 by Sharrow]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sharrow
You're approaching this matter from the wrong side. The real question is: Are the NWO guys are prepared for their great failure?

[edit on 17-12-2009 by Sharrow]

I also believe that the New World Order will fail, there are simply too many of us.

If they want to have a fighting chance they literally need to get rid of 80% of the population. I'd like to see them try though.

The main thing that is saving humanity right now is the internet. They hate the internet. They wish it was never invented. It's the one thing they did not foresee and plan for... and it is helping information spread faster than ever imagined.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
How is the nwo going to fail? PLease tell me? I have studied them for over 30 years now, and they have done nothing but gotten stronger. They control our militaries, our money, our food, our homes, and our transportation! So, c'mon, enlighten me folks! You don't wait til the fox is in the hen house to do anything about it!

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by thewind
How is the nwo going to fail? PLease tell me? I have studied them for over 30 years now, and they have done nothing but gotten stronger. They control our militaries, our money, our food, our homes, and our transportation! So, c'mon, enlighten me folks! You don't wait til the fox is in the hen house to do anything about it!

If the NWO is real there isn't a thing you can do except try to survive.
No amount of weak resistance will hurt the NWO. *if its even real*

Think of weapons possibilities (If they are actually hiding something)
Forget
Forget About the NWO

Go live your lives and don't worry

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
It is possible for the NWO to fail. It would take the combined efforts of the hopefully enlightened general public to topple the NWO. After all, we are the majority. In reality, we control the country, we just haven't realized it yet.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I dont think they will fail if they get in place the way they want. They control too much and keep too many blind. Im definatley not trusting our fellow man to resist...its track record is too lousy. Hitler got the popular vote as did the Bolshavicks..not good signs.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by NoWorldOrder12

I have live with being monitored for 17 years now, so it will not matter to me much. They destroyed me and like they will many others.

But the nwo, may give a chance for a few more to live a better life.

So i am really not that bothered about what it will be like, as i have had no life what so ever to hold onto, like you people.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

"For what does it profit a man to gain the whole world, and forfeit his soul?"
(Mark 8:36)

This world isn't doing so great,is it?

All the more reason to hope and believe in the promises God gave us!

"And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am." John 14:3

I don't like the world they are building,but I do believe the word of God.

(Just trying to offer you some encouragement. Not trying to "shove religion down your throat"!)

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I also agree with thewind.

What makes you think they will fail?

Sharrow?

Diplomat?

And if they do fail, that isn't a problem, they'll just try again!

Look at the League of Nations, Congress failed to ratify it, not once, not twice, but three times! What to they do?

They repackage it.

The United Nations was unanimously accepted. The Rockefellers even offered land to build the new HQ on.

Same with the Treaty of Lisbon.

The Irish people kept saying no - they just kept asking. Until they got exactly what they wanted.

You can also look at the history of the Federal Reserve Act. The bankers' cronies kept putting up new bills until once again, they got exactly what they wanted. (see The Creature from Jekyll Island)

They are like cockroaches, resilient to no end.

[edit on 18/12/09 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
The NWO can be defeated, and not a shot has to be fired! All the american people have to do is STOP SPENDING MONEY YOU DON'T HAVE! BY this I mean, get rid of those friggin credit cards! Get rid of that $40,000.00 car or truck you can't really afford, and by all means, stop borrowing money frm the bank for a house you'll never see paid for!

Money is so tight now that banks are now doing "50" year mortgages! Get out of debt even if it means going bankrupt! Start spending cash, and cash only! I read an article just the other day where it said that the economy was recovering because americans were spending more cash instead of using credit cards.

I laughed when I read that article, for I knew the economy wasn't and hasn't recovered any because there are still way to many unemployed americans! The gov't is trying their best to paint a pretty picture for all of us because they know Obama has crapped in his britches when it comes to the economy!

We all need to stop trying to live beyond our means, for we, and our kids and their kids deserve a better future! Like that ole song by country music group "Alabama", Pass it on Down

We gotta leave some blue up above us
Leave some green on the ground
It's only ours to borrow, let's save some for tomorrow
Leave it and pass it on down!

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
The main thing that is saving humanity right now is the internet. They hate the internet. They wish it was never invented. It's the one thing they did not foresee and plan for... and it is helping information spread faster than ever imagined.

THAT is the wisest thing i heard anyon ever say on ATS

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeman

THAT is the wisest thing i heard anyon ever say on ATS
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Which is why people like JD Rockefeller, Henry Kissinger, Bill Clinton, and even Al Gore himself have called for an end to the internet, and going to what will be called "internet 2".

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by '___'omino

Forget About the NWO
Go live your lives and don't worry
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't worry? Read this and say that again, would ya? Keep in mind now Obama's "cash for caulkers" bill he's wanting passed also!

Cap and Trade: A License Required for your Home

Frank M. Carrio, CMI
ESOP Committee Member
nachi.org
Thursday, Nov 19th, 2009

We encourage you to read the provisions of the Cap and Trade Bill that has passed the House of Representatives and being considered by the Senate. We are ready to join the next march on Washington!

This Congress and whoever on their staffs that write this junk are truly out to destroy the middle class of the USA....

A License Required for your house

Thinking about selling your house - A look at H.R. 2454 (Cap and trade bill) This is unbelievable!

Only the beginning from this administration! Home owners take note & tell your friends and relatives who are home owners!

Beginning 1 year after enactment of the Cap and Trade Act, you won't be able to sell your home unless you retrofit it to comply with the energy and water efficiency standards of this Act. H.R. 2454, the "Cap & Trade" bill passed by the House of Representatives, if also passed by the Senate, will be the largest tax increase any of us has ever experienced.

The Congressional Budget Office (supposedly non-partisan) estimates that in just a few years the average cost to every family of four will be $6,800 per year.
No one is excluded.

However, once the lower classes feel the pinch in their wallets, you can be sure these voters get a tax refund (even if they pay no taxes at all) to offset this new cost. Thus, you Mr. and Mrs. Middle Class America will have to pay even more since additional tax dollars will be needed to bail out everyone else.

But wait. This awful bill (that no one in Congress has actually read) has many more surprises in it. Probably the worst one is this:

A year from now you won't be able to sell your house. Yes, you read that right.
The caveat is (there always is a caveat) that if you have enough money to make required major upgrades to your home, then you can sell it. But, if not, then forget it. Even pre-fabricated homes ("mobile homes") are included.

In effect, this bill prevents you from selling your home without the permission of the EPA administrator.
To get this permission, you will have to have the energy efficiency of your home measured.
Then the government will tell you what your new energy efficiency requirement is and you will be forced to make modifications to your home under the retrofit provisions of this Act to comply with the new energy and water efficiency requirements.
Then you will have to get your home measured again and get a license (called a "label" in the Act) that must be posted on your property to show what your efficiency rating is; sort of like the Energy Star efficiency rating label on your refrigerator or air conditioner.
If you don't get a high enough rating, you can't sell. And, the EPA administrator is authorized to raise the standards every year, even above the automatic energy efficiency increases built into the Act.
The EPA administrator, appointed by the President, will run the Cap & Trade program (AKA the "American Clean Energy and Security Act of 2009") and is authorized to make any future changes to the regulations and standards he alone determines to be in the government's best interest. Requirements are set low initial y so the bill will pass Congress; then the Administrator can set much tougher new standards every year.

The Act itself contains annual required increases in energy efficiency for private and commercial residences and buildings.
However, the EPA administrator can set higher standards at any time.
Sect. 202:

Building Retrofit Program mandates a national retrofit program to increase the energy efficiency of all existing homes across America .

Beginning 1 year after enactment of the Act, you won't be able to sell your home unless you retrofit it to comply with the energy and water efficiency standards of this Act.

You had better sell soon, because the standards will be raised each year and will be really hard (i.e., ex$pen$ive) to meet in a few years. Oh, goody! The Act allows the government to give you a grant of several thousand dollars to comply with the retrofit program requirements if you meet certain energy efficiency levels. But, wait, the State can set additional requirements on who qualifies to receive the grants.

You should expect requirements such as "can't have an income of more than $50K per year", "home selling price can't be more than $125K", or anything else to target the upper middle class (and that's YOU) and prevent them from qualifying for the grants.
Most of us won't get a dime and will have to pay the entire cost of the retrofit out of our own pockets. More transfer of wealth, more "change you can believe in."

Sect. 204:
Building Energy Performance Labeling Program establishes a labeling program that for each individual residence will identify the achieved energy efficiency performance for "at least 90 percent of the residential market within 5 years after the date of the enactment of this Act."

This means that within 5 years 90% of all residential homes in the U.S. must be measured and labeled. The EPA administrator will get $50M each year to enforce the labeling program. The Secretary of the Department of Energy will get an additional $20M each year to help enforce the labeling program. Some of this money will, of course, be spent on coming up with tougher standards each year.

Oh, the label will be like a license for your car. You will be required to post the label in a conspicuous location in your home and will not be allowed to sell your home without having this label.

And, just like your car license, you will probably be required to get a new label every so often - maybe every year.

But, the government estimates the cost of measuring the energy efficiency of your home should only cost about $200 each time.

Remember what they said about the auto smog inspections when they first started: that in California it would only cost $15. That was when the program started. Now the cost is about $50 for the inspection and certificate; a 333% increase. Expect the same from the home labeling program.

Sect. 304:
Greater Energy Efficiency in Building Codes establishes new energy efficiency guidelines for the National Building Code and mandates at 304(d), Application of National Code to State and Local Jurisdictions, that 1 year after enactment of this Act, all state and local jurisdictions must adopt the National Building Code energy efficiency provisions or must obtain a certification from the federal government that their state and/or local codes have been brought into full compliance with the National Building Code energy efficiency standards.

a license required for your home - Google Search

H.R. 2454: American Clean Energy and Security Act of 2009 (GovTrack.us)

[edit on 20-12-2009 by thewind]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
To the OP.

I am not coping or prepared for the current Autralian Government & their antics, let alone any NWO that might come along & try to spoil my day!!!

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

I wonder,if that's why,they're so obsessed,with perfecting the cloning process.
Meaning,because they know,that they'll have no choice,but to wipe alot of us out.

They'll just simply replace,whomever they kill,however many they kill,with mindless,completely controllable,clones.
Who's only sole purpose,is to serve their masters.
Clones,would make the perfect type of slave,for them.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I hope a one world government is made, all country lines are abolished and we only have one currancy. Mostly I hope that this will happen soon regaurdless for better or worse. Im just sick of seeing threads on it over and over and over and over and over.

How do you know that it will be bad? Perhaps what you have is 50th hand information that has been flipped and changed 100 times before it even hits your ears.

If and thats a BIG IF, we get a one world government any time soon, I see it being for the better. Don't get me wrong I love being an American and having that Identity. However, I hate war and suffering, and poverty. If it takes a one world govenrment to get everyone on the same page. If it takes a one world government to stop the wars and make us more productive. THEN I WILL ACCEPT IT WITH OPEN ARMS.

Please don't respond to me with what you think is evidence of a NWO because I don't care. I give it ALL a 99.9% chance of being garbage information. Matter of fact just speak among urselves because I wont be looking at this forum again.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by thewind
MOst americans have not a clue as to the laws that are on the books now to imprison us, take us and our kids off to work camps, take our homes, our cars, our liberties, and our way of life away from us totally!

Just curious but as you seem to "know" what laws are in the offing, perhaps you could enlighten us all. It would be really, really handy for you to actually give some evidence otherwise people will just think yiou are making it all up.

The recent failure of the Copenhagen talks on Climate Chamge illustrates to me how far away the world is from a New World Order if indeed such an entity exists at all, which is rather debatable.

Regards

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join