It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Frightening Rise Of Christian Persecution

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
reply to post by watcher73

So you can't even bring yourself to type out the word Christian, or Christmas??? What are you, like, twelve?

No 12 year olds ask how old someone is and makes fun of their shorthand instead of answering the questions.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Okay, cool. Gotcha. Tender and developing egos must be fed!

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting

Okay, cool. Gotcha. Tender and developing egos must be fed!

By books of fiction with imaginary gods.

[edit on 18-12-2009 by watcher73]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
9/11 had nothing to do with Christianity...or God
And your generalization is so far incorrect it's laughable...

People / most of the world was pleading not to go to war....there were high ranking officials in a few countries that resigned because the truth was being washed over in the name of wdm...
So easy to make blanket BS statements.

Hitler also though he was doing Gods work...I guess Christians also were part aligned to this through some blanket collusion....
The US government isn't a Christian organization...so the sooner you remove that mind set the better you will go.

watcher73
"Now go look at the xmas tree you put up that god specifically said not to, open your presents on the 25th that Jesus said to give away and keep calling yourself a literate xtian."

have some class brother.. I am not a xtian, I really have no idea what that is to begin with. I'm not into the whole txt thing...If I want to contact some one I type or talk, I dont txt.

The point is the bible is right and it is up to man made science to prove how a guy a few thousand years before science, was able to predict in greater detail than modern literature can with global warming or military intel on wda, the history of the earth and universe basic workings...

You need to prove it wrong bro...not the other way around.
And heres a tip you can't!

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by 297GT
9/11 had nothing to do with Christianity...or God
And your generalization is so far incorrect it's laughable...

People / most of the world was pleading not to go to war....there were high ranking officials in a few countries that resigned because the truth was being washed over in the name of wdm...
So easy to make blanket BS statements.

Hitler also though he was doing Gods work...I guess Christians also were part aligned to this through some blanket collusion....
The US government isn't a Christian organization...so the sooner you remove that mind set the better you will go.

watcher73
"Now go look at the xmas tree you put up that god specifically said not to, open your presents on the 25th that Jesus said to give away and keep calling yourself a literate xtian."

have some class brother.. I am not a xtian, I really have no idea what that is to begin with. I'm not into the whole txt thing...If I want to contact some one I type or talk, I dont txt.

The point is the bible is right and it is up to man made science to prove how a guy a few thousand years before science, was able to predict in greater detail than modern literature can with global warming or military intel on wda, the history of the earth and universe basic workings...

You need to prove it wrong bro...not the other way around.
And heres a tip you can't!

do you just keep making more things up when youre called on the previous imaginations you had?

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
See you just claimed that the bible is right. This means it falls on you to prove it.

Along with the rest of the claims you made at the end there.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Maybe Constintine was the antichrist, he slept with a dead woman for a long time after she died, after all.
Muhammad was sleeping with little girls...can't say I trust him either.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
no sorry this time you need to prove me wrong...'
LOL no easy out this time with your rhetorical...back up your claims science is more correct.

You do the work I'm not going to do it for you....
And once you are done I will simply make fun of it....(just as you non-believers do now)

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   

whats you r poison?
Darwinism, ufo's.....reptilians...???? love to hear it LOL

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   

whats you r poison?
Darwinism, ufo's.....reptilians...???? love to hear it LOL

I promise to tell you right after.....

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   

no sorry this time you need to prove me wrong...'
LOL no easy out this time with your rhetorical...back up your claims science is more correct.

You do the work I'm not going to do it for you....
And once you are done I will simply make fun of it....(just as you non-believers do now)

You havent explained or made fun of Genesis 1 and 2 yet.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
First of all let me say I am NOT christian. Or anything for that matter i've just decided I don't know and to live and let live. That being said, I agree with the OP on his point. I do believe that christian groups are being undermined by TPTB. In my opinion religion has pretty much run it's course throughout humanity as good a control mechanism and money-maker as it was. I think now in their eyes these groups are just a way for people to gather together on a regular basis, sometimes voicing protest against its very creators. To the NWO they could be a problem so take no chances. Scatter everyone to the four winds. Divide and conquer.

edit for sleep in eyes

[edit on 18-12-2009 by dtice]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
In communist countries, any religious pursuit will be quashed. That's how it is. the communist persecute all religions without preference towards one or the other.

Christian persecution is a joke in the western world. And no more bad things are said about it than what Christians say about others, so even-steven on that as far as I can see.

Not to mention the crass fundamentalist christianity and weird twisted forms of christianity that we see in the USA in particular.

Non issue really.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
reply to post by justamomma

1.The jewish faith is the foundation of christianity.Jesus/Yeshua was born
of a jewish woman!

It is not at all the foundation for your faith. Sorry, but you can't convince a Jewess of something that she KNOWS is not true ... keep working on those who are not Jewish because there is where you have always stood the better chance.

And whilst Jesus was obviously Jewish, Paul (the founder of Christianity) was not.

2.The jews,in Christ's time, were not allowed to execute ANYBODY.They
had to have the romans do their dirty work for them.

Yes, they could execute someone .... and since there was that option to take a hold of, it is a lie to blame us for what the Romans were doing not ONLY to Jesus, but to MANY upon MANY of Jews. Why don't any of you care that others of our own were being slaughtered for being Jewish? Because you think you get something out of it with Jesus? Exodus 23:7-8 and Jesus confirmed our Laws Matthew 5:18-19 ...

Again, did we betray all our own who were crucified of the Romans? Think!

3.Jesus/Yeshua,gave His life,it was not taken from Him!He was God
in flesh,He could have come down from that cross anytime He wanted.
He paid our sin debt to God,because we can't redeem ourselves.

HAHAHA ... "NOT MY WILL ..."

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
wow!

considering the amount of textual material on teh subject, it is sort of surprising to read the stunning ignorance and rife conjecture in this thread!

great job posters!

lol

This is a terrible place to discuss this subject it seems. In my few months here, I've read "deny ignorance" but continue to encounter startling amounts of it in the forums and not only that, but big things are happening in the world and people are more interested in picking their noses.

wtf ats?

[edit on 18-12-2009 by djusdjus]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   

"If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. they must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads."
Leviticus 20:13

Christian persecution against gays.

"Man born of woman. Who can bring what is pure from the impure? No one!"
Job 14:1-4"

"If however the charge is true and no proof of the girl's virginity can be found, she shall be brought to the door of her father's house and there the men of her town shall stone her to death..."
Deuteronomy 22:13-21.

"A woman who becomes pregnant and gives birth to a son will be ceremonially unclean for seven days, just as she is unclean during her monthly period... Then the woman must wait thirty-three days to be purified from her bleeding. She must not touch anything sacred or go to the sanctuary until the days of her purification are over. If she gives birth to a daughter, for two weeks the woman will be unclean, as during her period. Then she must wait sixty-six days to be purified from her bleeding. These are the regulations for the woman who gives birth to a boy or a girl. She is to bring two doves or two pigeons, one for a burnt offering and the other for a sin offering. In this way the priest will make atonement for her, and she will be clean." Leviticus 12: 1-8

Christian persecution against women.

Do you see where I'm going with this? Christians bigot against lots of people and then they complain about being "persecuted" WTF!?

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by justamomma

Yeshua Ha Mashiach.Jesus,the Messiah.
Barukh Ha Mevarekh et ammo Yisrael Ba Shalom.
Blessed be he who blesses His people with peace.
I support the state of israel and her people.Their God given right to the
land.No land for peace,not one inch.
For your information...I had a jewish uncle! Try reading some of my posts.
I have bent over backwards defending israel on this website.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I am not a religious person. I take the best parts and bits of them all and try my best to apply them to my life.

I don't get persecuted for going to some church, but i do get it pretty harsh for standing firm on doing what I feel is right in my heart, for not lying for others, for not going with peer pressure or popular fads etc....

I get a lot of persecution form so-called christians as well...

I just don't see any lable I want attatched to myself.

The druggies hate me because I don't do drugs, theifs because I don't steal, home wreckers because I'm not a home wrecker, drunks because I am not a drunk...the list goes on and on and on.... I try to be as loving and accepting of everyone as I can, but no matter how kind or charatable you are, if you don't join them, they wanna beat you down!

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by justamomma

HAHAHA ... "NOT MY WILL ..."

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by watcher73
How many threads does one board need on this subject?

It's called desperation. It does not have to be a religious topic either. I can think of two other topics that are so so desperate. Classic sign!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join