It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Frightening Rise Of Christian Persecution

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Here is video in response.. Its a bit long and the sound is dodgy.... Enjoy x

[edit on 083131p://f47Thursday by Selahobed]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by justamomma
there are many Christians who call themselves Christians but aren't really such

I love how xtians get to decide who gets to call themselves xtian. They claim anyone "bad" isnt xtian, like Hitler. Apparently he didnt follow the bible close enough? I dont know, isnt he supposed to get forgiven anyway? Maybe except the suicide part?

Using their own logic there are no xtians. NONE. I have yet to see a single xtian follow the bible totally. Even the new testament starring Jesus isnt followed 100%. Further following their logic the bible says judge not, yet they judge hitler. Fail. Jesus said to give up all your possessions and follow him. Never seen or heard of a single xtian doing that. Maybe theres 5 monks scattered somewhere across the world. But 99.99999 are not xtian. Epic fail.

Putting your sins on someone else is about as morally bankrupt as anyone can get. Fail.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I'm seeing quite a few of these christian persecution threads. If you;re not ready for persecution I would suggest you have chosen the wrong religion.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I totally agree...

Second line

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
I'm seeing quite a few of these christian persecution threads. If you;re not ready for persecution I would suggest you have chosen the wrong religion.

A religion claiming persecution when at its very heart its based on the persecution of one man.

You have to laugh.

"This aint a xtian nation, mother effer please, America NEVER taught me to turn the other cheek." ~ Immortal Technique

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
then another Billion in India who along with the triangle of hate and large numbers squeeze out the minority Christian populace.

already we have the 1.2 Billion Muslims who deny them and would love to kill a Muslim converted to Christianity

Could you please explain what you mean by this statement?

The Spiritual Satanic Global agenda is this, destroy the Jews and Israel, kill the Christians and no doubt the world would be happy if Christianity was out of the way

How is Christianity related to Jews? Infact Christ is not tolerated in Judaism as I have heard.

convert churches to Mosques like here they do in the UK

Proof?

According to the ICC, 2008 was particularly bad, with "wave after wave of highly coordinated Hindu raids" that resulted in "the worst outbreak of anti-Christian violence in its recent history."

Source?

The statistics that the ICC quotes regarding the outbreak of persecution in India are sobering....

"In all, more than 100 Christians are confirmed dead, 4,000 homes have burned down, and over 50,000 Christians have fled their homes."

Again any source or proof? I do know about Gujarat riots where thousands of Muslim were killed. I also know about Ayodhya incident where a Muslim mosque was demolished by Hindu right wing party and effort for temple building was started untill it was stopped by Indian Supreme court. I have never heard of 50,000 Christians "fleeing" in India. I have heard about Mumbai riots where again Muslims were targeted.

Give some proof and sources pleases.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

Keeping in mind Bush use of Biblical quotes on Iraq and Afghanistan Pentagon security briefings/reports I would have to disagree with you that there have been no "crusades" lately.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Selahobed
Here is video in response.. Its a bit long and the sound is dodgy.... Enjoy x

[edit on 083131p://f47Thursday by Selahobed]

It says in the first 30 seconds of the video that it is done by "Followers of Jesus Christ , Inc."

Thanks, but I can't watch something made by people who call themselves that; and it's not because of the humor I find in the name. I don't trust the source.

Jesus Christ is incorporated now

The church is a business so I guess Jesus Christ Incorporated makes sense

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge
I did a thread on this topic also,called "Good News for Christian-Haters".

www.abovetopsecret.com...

OTE , thank you for starting your thread in an appropriate forum.

Not to be disrespectful , but the ATS membership , myself included , waited quite awhile for a forum to be created specific to the current economic situation. Why are we debating religious persecution here , with zero reference linking this extremely provocative topic to the state of the economy ?

Welcome to Global Meltdown!

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

Time lord if you can't reply with proof and sources for the thing I have asked above then you cannot call yourself as a true Christian. Because a true Christian does not lie. If you made up stuff o just copied some "propaganda" from some extreme religious private blog then also you have lied by portraying them as your words and for preaching lies.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

He's OFFLINE.
Give him time..........

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by December_Rain
How is Christianity related to Jews? Infact Christ is not tolerated in Judaism as I have heard.

The whole first half of the bible is the jewish religion. He is tolerated just thought to not be god.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Selahobed
reply to post by dragonsmusic

Its based on his actions; or his "fruits" as christians would say.. No real christian is a lying, warmonger... A real christian would have nothing to do with secret societies, especially those that carries out rituals that come straight out of the pagan babylonian mystery religions handbook, like the rituals in the skull and bone and bohemian grove..... There is NOTHING christian about it!!

Where the heck do you think Christianity stemmed from? It did NOT stem from Judaism ... We deny Christianity because WE KNOW where it came from.

Paul was hellenistic to his very core ... taking on the beliefs of the Chaldeans to try and turn Jews away from their own ways. Even this is clearly the case by the words of your own NT.

Wake UP! The Jewish People DO NOT WORSHIP demigods and neither do we crucify men in hellenistic ceremonies or claim that dead men literally come back to life. Where do these kind of beliefs stem from??? These cultures that you are trying to deny as being the Parents to your religion. II Timothy 2:8

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by justamomma

Judaists don't believe wild, supernatural accounts from history and the Tenach?
Like Elijah raising the boy from the dead? Samson, King David?
Paul was NOT hellenistic, NOR PAGAN.
He was Jewish as Jeshua was.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Also, Jonah was CONDEMNED FOR NOT caring about the gentiles enough to warn them of their UNGodliness and coming destruction.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
The Tribulation is about such times, it will be like a stage made for this event like the Nazis did for the Jews, this time it will be the time when Israel has been established as a sign of the times.

ISRAEL IS ESTABLISHED! And don't compare the obvious end result for Christiantity (the world having had enough) to what happened to the Jews in the holocaust. Unlike Christianity, many Jews are ACTUALLY born Jewish ... Hitler and his supporters were not killing our People because of a choice they had made ... secular Jews were killed right along side the ultra religious AND our People did not even break any Laws except the unspoken one ... NO JEWS MAY LIVE. NO COMPARISON whatsoever! Even worse, it is BECAUSE of Christians that so many of our own have been hated and slaughtered like cattle.

If Christians would live amongst the People more peacably and obey the Laws of the Lands that they are visiting and/or reside in, perhaps you would find yourselves under less persecution as a religion .... then maybe you all could work to find even peace amongst your ownselves.

Walk with Wisdom before crying out "persecution!" It gets old to hear it and it has been proved to be more dangerous for the ones who are unwillingly being attached to your "poor me" sighs.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clearskies

Judaists don't believe wild, supernatural accounts from history and the Tenach?
Like Elijah raising the boy from the dead? Samson, King David?
Paul was NOT hellenistic, NOR PAGAN.
He was Jewish as Jeshua was.

Uhm, hello! We have a mind to think .... there are MANY conceptual metaphors in our Scriptures and sometimes things are written in such a way because of how it appeared to them. Read the account of Elijah raising the boy ... it was obviously a sun stroke ... OR it was a conceptual metaphor of Judah (I lean toward the latter personally).

Paul was hellenistic. He was not Jewish .... we DO NOT believe, again, in demigods nor do we believe in sacrificing humans to justify ourselves. Exodus 23: 7-8

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   

What makes you think Paul wasn't Jewish (He was also a JEWISH ROMAN citizen as well)

The Tenach is NOT metaphorical, 'pretend' pablum.
It has duals meanings, yes. But if it seems like real-life occurances, and children believe it, it's a lie, not a metaphor.

G-d said he would provide HIMSELF a sacrifice. Not a ram or a bull (animal) anymore, but His Son.
David called Him My Lord.

[edit on 17-12-2009 by Clearskies]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clearskies

Also, Jonah was CONDEMNED FOR NOT caring about the gentiles enough to warn them of their UNGodliness and coming destruction.

Right ... because look at what happens. You twist everything that is in our Scriptures to make claims about us and our view of the world BEFORE the world. WHO HAS PAID THE PRICE FOR YOUR FAITH?? It hasn't been the Christians.

Granted, this does not apply to Gentiles in general and you will be hard pressed to find a Jew who will not eventually soften with a Gentile that he knows he can trust. We view humanity as being good and the will of God .. where you see ugliness we see the Beauty of God's creation.

And that so many see us as evil is thanks to the power of suggestion that has been forced on the world by other religions. So ... do you blame us IF we are reluctant to embrace others at first? Better to keep our hands clean than to give cause to those who would hate us without cause.

[edit on 17-12-2009 by justamomma]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   

ANYONE who has TRULY loved G-d has had to pay a price in this world.
AND also I know of those religions who blamed Jewish people for Christ's death, yet the romans were to blame also.(Gentiles)
So, the power-grabbing came against the Jews.
But, dont you see that they killed ANYONE AGAINST them? FOR power and money?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join