It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Frightening Rise Of Christian Persecution

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
First off I know the politicians say how Extremists kill more Muslims than non-Muslims. Of course but it does not mean Muslims like Christians either, they are being oppressed or even stopped in their tracks before they even get a chance to become free thinking Christians.

I found this article that I find very true, it tells what I know through research in a better descriptive light and has done most of the work for me if I had to construct an in-depth thread about this.

The Bible tells how Christian persecution will come about and why, it will happen and does happen, history shows it will always be like this, but now the world is global and the agenda could not be more simple in erasing the memory of the Bible and Christ, already we have the 1.2 Billion Muslims who deny them and would love to kill a Muslim converted to Christianity, then we have 2 billion Chinese who cannot have a religious freedom, then another Billion in India who along with the triangle of hate and large numbers squeeze out the minority Christian populace.

The Spiritual Satanic Global agenda is this, destroy the Jews and Israel, kill the Christians and no doubt the world would be happy if Christianity was out of the way, this will be a majority point of view, they will use Muslims to water down the beliefs of the west, they will be used to ban crosses, convert churches to Mosques like here they do in the UK, make laws to bring your freedoms to court and intimidate people of their own host country as we see in many newspapers and videos across the internet.

Then you have the Politically Correct madness going on, who would rather give their all in changing their culture for the sake of another in fear of coursing offence and even the fear they could be a target.

Yet who is pollitically correct in Saudi Arabia China or Pakistan or India or even in some African countries of Christians who want to spread the love of God and not the intolerant version of God?

No doubt some people on ATS might sound like Christianity should be banned or make threads against it because it is easy to do as you won't be persecuted for it.

thisistheendoftheworldasweknowit.com... anged-tortured-and-stuffed-into-metal-shipping-containers

In every corner of the globe, Christians are being shot, burned, hanged, tortured and even stuffed into metal shipping containers. Christian clergy are being marked for assassination around the world, hundreds of churches are being burned to the ground along with scores of homes and businesses owned by Christians. Dozens of nations across the globe have now passed strict anti-conversion laws in an attempt to stifle the spread of Christianity. In the countries where Christians are not yet facing physical persecution, they still must deal with open discrimination, lawsuits and increasing ridicule. Christianity is now the most hated and most persecuted religion on the plant. The reality is that the words that Jesus spoke in John 15:18 ring truer today than ever: "If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first."
Text

Of course China is no friend to any religion.

China

Chinese authorities have conducted a crackdown on "illegal" Christian churches in recent months that church leaders are calling the harshest in years. Christians in China are required to worship in "churches" run by state-controlled organizations, and Christians who attempt to worship on their own are brutally persecuted.

Recently, hundreds of government police and hired thugs descended on a megachurch that served approximately 50,000 worshippers, smashing doors and windows, seizing Bibles and sending dozens of worshippers to hospitals with serious injuries. The co-pastors of the church are in prison and police vehicles remain parked on virtually every corner of the neighborhood where the church is located. Scenes such as this are regularly being repeated all over China as the Communist government seeks to eliminate all religion that is not government-sanctioned.

Text

Of course but in Paris you have Muslims blocking roads off for outside prayer and turning streets into no go zone areas and businesses have to do without for two hours or more but you go to Eritea and the these old women are like the baddies.

Eritrea

In a story that recently made headlines all over the world, thirty elderly women in Eritrea were arrested for simply praying together. But the truth is that this is just the latest episode in an ongoing persecution of Christians that is beyond brutal.

Text

thisistheendoftheworldasweknowit.com... anged-tortured-and-stuffed-into-metal-shipping-containers

Eritrea is half Muslim (mostly Sunni) and half Christian (mostly Oriental Orthodox). In May 2002 the regime banned all religion except state-approved Islam, Eritrean (Oriental) Orthodox, Roman Catholicism and Lutheranism. The banned mission churches, independent fellowships and Protestants account for some 20,000 believers. In January 2006, the regime forcefully took over the administration of the Eritrean Orthodox Church (EOC) and arrested those who protested. There is a renewal movement inside the EOC known as 'Medhane Alem' and dozens of its leaders also have been arrested, accused of heresy. Because Eritrea has absolutely no freedom of expression and no independent media, information on the persecuted church can only be leaked out at great personal risk.

Today some 3,000 Eritrean Christians are imprisoned for their faith. Some are in underground and solitary cells whilst some are in 'secret' prisons for the 'disappeared'. However, most are herded into unventilated shipping containers in the desert where dysentery and inf ectious diseases go untreated. Torture is routine.
Text

Of course the UK and Europe harbour preachers of hate, the Mosques are save havens for extreamism but have some Cleargy telling the truth or being in the wrong country and it is a social death penalty.

Assassinations Of Clergy

Increasingly, Christian clergy are being targeted for assassination all over the world. The following are just a few of the recent examples....

*A Russian priest that had been highly critical of Islam has been assassinated inside his own church.

*Leftist guerrillas in Colombia brutally executed a Christian pastor just outside his own home.

*Two masked members of the al-Shabaab Muslim militia shot and killed a Christian pastor in Somalia as

Text

Of course India is no different in some cases, the religious struggle continues if not become worse in this century.

India

Persecution of Christians in India is getting so bad that India actually made International Christian Concern's Hall of Shame.

According to the ICC, 2008 was particularly bad, with "wave after wave of highly coordinated Hindu raids" that resulted in "the worst outbreak of anti-Christian violence in its recent history."

The statistics that the ICC quotes regarding the outbreak of persecution in India are sobering....

"In all, more than 100 Christians are confirmed dead, 4,000 homes have burned down, and over 50,000 Christians have fled their homes."

Text

People on ATS should know about Egypt by now and the treatment of coptics there.

Egypt

Hundreds of Muslim villagers in southern Egypt recently burned and looted scores of Christian-owned shops. Christians in Egypt live in a constant state of fear and thousands are being forced to relocate. In fact, the forced deportation of Egyptian Christians from their homes by the government in order to "protect" them is rapidly increasing.

Text

Honour killings related to change of religion still happens in 2010 because maybe someone is stuck in AD 666.

Saudi Arabia

Saudi Arabia, of course, strictly forbids the conversion of any Muslim to Christianity. The penalty for conversion is death. Back in 2008, The daughter of a man who works for Saudi Arabia's religious police became a Christian after she joined an Internet chat group. He responded by cutting out her tongue and burning her to death.

Text

In Europe it is more than that really, anti Christianity and political correctness is spreading everywhere and even Chatholic Italy has to put their crosses down.

The United Kingdom and Europe

All across Europe, "anti-proselytising" laws are being passed. Not only that, but other laws are being adopted that force Christians to deny their beliefs. For example, the U.K. government is being forced by the European Commission to eliminate exemptions that allow churches to refuse to employ homosexual staff.

Text

Korea is not exactly known for its human rights and the world does not trust them when they go Nuclear, the same Iran.

North Korea

North Korea is one of the most brutally repressive governments in the history of mankind. Tonight more than 200,000 Christians will try to stay warm in horrific North Korean labor camps.

Then the Communist guard shouted directly at the adult Christians, "Deny Christ, or we will hang your children." The young girl looked up at her mother. She gripped her and knowing how much her mom loved her. her mother then leaned down. With confidence and peace she whispered, "Today, my love, I will see you in heaven."

All of the children were hanged.

Text

Remember how Jesus was treated, then I can imagine on a global scale the same will happen in the same ways as the Bible predicts on an individual basis like how Jesus was before Pilate and how a murderer was set free in his place.

[edit on 17-12-2009 by The time lord]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   

United States

Even with everything that has happened, the United States still offers Christians more freedom than virtually anywhere else on earth. But that is quickly changing as well. Christians in the U.S. just do not have the same level of freedom that they used to experience.

For example, school teachers in Florida say that they are being forced to hide in closets to pray after a controversial court ruling. All expressions of Christian faith are being ruthlessly pushed out of the public sphere by very powerful interest groups.

Calls for government repression of Christianity in the United States have grown louder than ever before.

Text

Of course it is trendy and cool to sway others away from their faith by saying your book holds the truth over God of the Bible, this would have more impact on the average American than let's say a book about Islam and Buddha. This of course can be seen on ATS also but I am for freedom of speech but once the Godless and the real Bible haters make Christianity a common enemy then there is only one view which is to cull the whole idea of it.

but many of the hottest best selling books in recent years have publicly mocked Christianity....

Just consider the titles of a few recent New York Times bestsellers.....

*"God is Not Great: Why Religion Poisons Everything" by journalist Christopher Hitchens.

*"The End of Faith" by atheist author Sam Harris.

*"The God Delusion" by Richard Dawkins.

But this anti-Christian sentiment is just not held by a few elitists. The reality is that it has spread to much of the general population.

Text

No doubt ATS and other websites have shown titles of this nature.

For example, the following are the titles of just a few anti-Christian threads on one of the most popular political discussion forums on the Internet....

“Dirty, Filthy, Christians”: Treatise On The Most Dangerous Death Cult In Human History

How can we destroy Christians?

Christians should not participate in politics

Why Christians are so ******* lame...

Attention Heterosexuals! Repent! Jesus Can Finally Make You Gay!

Christian are sub-humans

Text

One day I believe that Christians will have no where to hide, they will be caught out, once ID cards must have your religion on are the days that will be the timing of the satanic new world order and people will die no doubt on a global scale like Jews once did.

The truth is that hatred for Christians and Christianity is rapidly increasing.

Jesus warned us that these days would come.

In Matthew 24:9, Jesus told us how the world will treat Christians in the end times....

"Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me."

The times ahead of us are not referred to as "the Tribulation" for nothing. It will be an absolute bloodbath for Christians. The entire world system will be geared towards eliminating all traces of the true Christian faith. Members of the same family will even betray one another to the authorities.

The truth is that things are not going to get any easier for Christians from here on out. Someday soon there will be no place to hide from Christian persecution.

When that day arrives, what will you do?

Text

Christians will need a second base once the time comes, maybe hide to the mountains like Jesus said, that is the best bet.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
A lot of the Christian persecution though comes from them going into the land of another People and breaking their laws. The leaders of ANY given People are there because of the WILL of the People .. the leaders, according the Bible that the Christians are claiming to believe are set up by God to teach the People something ...

and when Christians go into other lands to push their beliefs and ideas even by breaking the Laws of the land, then they alone are responsible for whatever "punishment" is incurred their ownselves .. because let's face it, that is where most of them end up harmed .. when they are trying to interfere with another People.

+25 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I know I'm going to get slammed for saying it like this, but...

I think back to hearing Christians bash gays. Christian leaders would say that it's OK to ban gay marriage, discriminate against gays for certain jobs, etc. etc. etc. They justified themselves by saying that being gay was a lifestyle choice. No one was born gay, they chose to become gay at some point in their life.

Well, I don't know if being gay is a lifestyle choice or a matter of genetics, but I do know that no one is born Christian. It's is definately a lifestyle choice. So, by Christian's own logic, it's OK to discriminate against them. Maybe this will give Christian leaders pause to reconsider their attitudes towards others.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Well, it seems to me that the extreme religious right is actually playing a large part in "ringing in " the NWO.
Bush and his son puppet are both deeply religious and they both have spoken of a new world order on many occasions.

and when you wrote "Of course but it does not mean Muslims like Christians either, they are being oppressed or even stopped in their tracks before they even get a chance to become free thinking Christians. "
I had to step back.

I have some very intelligent christian friends. However I would not say that they are truly "free thinking".
Their core beliefs are based on what the bible taught them. I love these friends of mine , but that is not free thinking.

And what do you say about how christianity demonizes women?

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

No doubt some people on ATS might sound like Christianity should be banned or make threads against it because it is easy to do as you won't be persecuted for it.

Well it wasn't that long ago that an individual condemning xtianity would have not only been persecuted but probably tortured and put to death for it.

What I find vexing is xtianities claim to the moral high ground in condemning Islam for acting like it once did and could still do if the right people got back the reins of power.

Incredibly in this day and age people still get persecuted for not accepting xtianity (albeit by the back door) and I have witnessed this first hand.

The big difference between Islam and xtianity is that muslims don't give a crap about converting xtians to Islam but xtians desperately try to convert Muslims.

Sharia law in the west? LOl what a joke what would happen to the squillions of dollars generated by pork and beef farming not mention alcohol and womens clothes.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I did a thread on this topic also,called "Good News for Christian-Haters".

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is definetly a sign of the times.

Al least we know that if we die with Him,we shall live with Him also!

Thanks for putting together a great collection on this subject!

Sadly,people are geared to believe that the same "god" our government serves is the same Lord,Jesus Christ,that true Christians worship! It isn't! But most people don't know the difference,and it just serves Satan's agenda to fuel the hate and misunderstanding

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
The "persecution" is mainly due to guilt. The haters know they cannot and will not live by the Golden Rule.
They can't understand the concept so instead they bash Christianity with their unadulterated hate.

It may also be due to a traumatic experience during childhood.
Something happened to them early on that has left them with an extreme hatred for God.

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Thanks for the post. I've only shared the following in private on ATS before but here it goes. In the 70's my grandfather helped Christians who were getting murdered and tortured in the East migrate West. I met one of the refugees when I was a bit older and she was covered in scars where she was cut with razors. Another suffered brain damage from beatings. It was really rough.

What the naysayers who enter this thread will generally resort to is a reply stemming from their ignorance of living in a Western bubble. Eastern Christians are not the lazy, spoiled Christians we have become in the West (generally speaking).

A lot of indigenous people are Christian so it's not a case of people sticking their nose in another country and not understanding why they're not welcome. They were born there. It's also not a case of 'Well what Christians did in the past justify what these people are going through now' because it doesn't. These people had nothing to do with what others did 300 years ago or more. Are they really going to tell me it's OK to skin a 10 year old because of what an evil maniac did in the name of Christianity 1,000 years ago during the Crusades?

So be prepared for many to come in and poo-poo your thread due to their own prejudices and lack of knowledge concerning foreign affairs, culture, and history. It's OK to point out the persecution of just about every group under the sun but you mention Christians getting flayed, burned, beheaded, racked (even children), etc., and the haters will resort to the above.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
The "persecution" is mainly due to guilt. The haters know they cannot and will not live by the Golden Rule.
They can't understand the concept so instead they bash Christianity with their unadulterated hate.

It may also be due to a traumatic experience during childhood.
Something happened to them early on that has left them with an extreme hatred for God.

What the hell are you talking about where on earth did you learn this drivel ? Or did you just make it up ?

You do realize of course that very few none xtians hate xtians, I can't say the same for Islam but xtianity only has to look at its' own history i order to get an understanding of how an insane and controlling belief system operates.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Although I see a certain amount of irony in this, considering how quick Christians have been (historically as well as in contemporary times) to persecute other peoples of differing beliefs and faiths (including persecuting other Christian sects), it is still sad that anyone would suffer persecution due to their Race, Ethnicity, Religion, Creed, or Beliefs.

It would be nice if we all could get along and acknowledge our differences and agree to disagree.

Perhaps if Christians were to embrace Tolerance of those who are different they would find a lot less opposition.

Most of all, I hope they walk away from this valuing the inalienable Right of Freedom of Religion that they enjoy in most nations in the English speaking world all the more then they did before and as such, stop trying to take it away from those who have different beliefs by trying to turn the same country that protects their Rights (and everyone else's) into a Hate-Mongering Christian Nation that persecutes non-Christians.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD

Thanks for the post. I've only shared the following in private on ATS before but here it goes. In the 70's my grandfather helped Christians who were getting murdered and tortured in the East migrate West. I met one of the refugees when I was a bit older and she was covered in scars where she was cut with razors. Another suffered brain damage from beatings. It was really rough.

What the naysayers who enter this thread will generally resort to is a reply stemming from their ignorance of living in a Western bubble. Eastern Christians are not the lazy, spoiled Christians we have become in the West (generally speaking).

A lot of indigenous people are Christian so it's not a case of people sticking their nose in another country and not understanding why they're not welcome. They were born there. It's also not a case of 'Well what Christians did in the past justify what these people are going through now' because it doesn't. These people had nothing to do with what others did 300 years ago or more. Are they really going to tell me it's OK to skin a 10 year old because of what an evil maniac did in the name of Christianity 1,000 years ago during the Crusades?

So be prepared for many to come in and poo-poo your thread due to their own prejudices and lack of knowledge concerning foreign affairs, culture, and history. It's OK to point out the persecution of just about every group under the sun but you mention Christians getting flayed, burned, beheaded, racked (even children), etc., and the haters will resort to the above.

I didn't come to poopoo.
I asked real questions; maybe you or the op would like to address some?
Where is the "lack of knowledge concerning foreign affairs, culture, and history" ?
Do you know that people like Pat Robertson and the entire Bush family want to bring about Armaggedon?
They want an end to all foreign affairs,culture, and history.
What would make them want to destroy , Ashley?
If they are so christian?

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by moocowman

I DON'T HATE CHRISTIANS, I HATE WHAT THEY DO

We spend our lives seeking to love the Lord our God with all our heart, mind, soul and strength. And to love all others as ourselves. Those who don't are not Christians.

Those who claim to be Christians but do not live by the above are worthy of rebuke, but not hatred. Hatred is nothing to boast of.

You do realize of course that very few none xtians hate xtians, I can't say the same for Islam but xtianity only has to look at its' own history i order to get an understanding of how an insane and controlling belief system operates.

Why are you seemingly obsessed with 'hate'? You seem taken up with it. Moreover you especially seem to feel the need to defend yourself against accusations of the same.

I fear you are in denial.

(But one thing's for sure: Christ's true disciples pray for their persecutors.
)

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
People who continually refer to the "Crusades" might as well be talking about the dinosaurs. It's ancient history. They bring up these atrocities because it is all they have, other than some isolated incidents of killers who called themselves Christians. In view of this truth, Christians are in excellent shape.
Christianity has evolved since those times. To hear it repeatedly honestly doesn't bother me. Like I said, might as well be talking about the dinosaurs it is so far removed from Christians today.

Our government is waging war on other governments. Christians have not waged this war, or any other war in any of our life times.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
How many threads does one board need on this subject?

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by moocowman

"The big difference between Islam and xtianity is that muslims don't give a crap about converting xtians to Islam but xtians desperately try to convert Muslims."

I had to laugh at that comment, however in retrospect it isnt funny considering that a christian going all evangelistic in any muslim community is liable to be a dangerous enterprise. Especially for the new converts who have to make a choice of not only safety, but being dissowned by their families, friends etc, then having to endure the enevitable prescution, imprisonment, torture... As this video shows; being a TRUE christian will bring you hardship and pain that you cant even imagine...

The Western crappy, bull@ propserity christianity is from the very gates of hell! Yeshua NEVER promised us an easy life but one of suffering.. Just like Him.. And no servant is greater than his master, and if the world hated Him first, its going to hate us too!!

Western christianity is false... Its comfortable, judgemental and untested because we are at ease, and protected.. However that is going to change, then the wheat shall be divided from the chaff, because true faith only comes from persecution.. Most christians will say that they would give their all for the faith, but they havent been tested, and the test is comming.. THEN we will see who the REAL christians are!!!

I know how crazy it sounds, but with all of the pieces comming into place, including the laws and the open hostility to christians, and myself being witness with my own eyes how quickly a civilised country can descend into genocide (the Balkans).. I can see Moocowman, how people like you, will be the ones turning us in to TPTB to be slaughtered... Persecuted and killed... Think about that for a while...

[edit on 063131p://f56Thursday by Selahobed]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonsmusic

What does Bush have to do with a Christian who was buried alive 50 years ago on the other side of the world?

Like I said, there is a huge ignorance of foreign issues and history. A LOT of Christians, myself included, do not like Bush (and some are even skeptical if he is a Christian). But since this stuff has been going on for centuries and has accelerated in the past decades, I really don't know how 'what Bush did' justifies what is occurring?

I mean, are you going to go tell a five year old that his legs were broken as justifiable payback because of what Bush did? That he as a Christian must pay?

And if the above is not what you mean, then Bush is irrelevant.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   

richardboyden.com...

QUOTE:

..."At the founding of the original American colonies, the symbol was NOT the bald eagle, but rather the mythological phoenix. Many of the early American coins carried the phoenix insignia. The phoenix was allegedly a bird who lived to be 500 years old. It prepared its own funeral pyre at death, and out of its carcass rose a new phoenix. This is one of Lucifer’s plagiarized symbols of the biblical new birth. But in Luciferianism, it indicates a day of ruin, followed by a new order.

Sir Francis Bacon, who founded the first American colony at Jamestown in the early 1600’s is called the Father of the Masonic Lodge. Bacon believed that America would be the resurrection of the ancient lost continent of Atlantis. He got his beliefs from the ancient secret orders.

In Luciferian terms, Atlantis represents the ancient society that God destroyed in Noah’s flood. Lucifer has been determined since the days of Noah’s flood to rebuild the lost society that God destroyed. Many modern members of Luciferian secret orders believe that AMERICA is where that evil society will finally be manifested. In modern vernacular, the American / Atlantis society will be despotic, totalitarian and communist.

Benjamin Franklin, George Washington and Thomas Jefferson were all 33rd Degree Masons, and were fully aware of the Luciferic Illuminati goals. The city map of Washington DC is laid out in the form of the Masonic compass and square. Numerous significant structures in the Capitol (i.e., the Washington Monument) are symbols and icons of ancient secret orders pointing to New World Order. Federalism itself is the seed doctrine of New World Order - one government presiding over many, as One World Government will ultimately rule over nations.

What does that mean to us? According to Lucifer’s agenda, the United States of America is scheduled to be completely taken over by ancient evil beliefs. It will ultimately happen in the days of the New World Order, at the time of the revealing of the Antichrist. In that day, all the Old system (freedom of speech, freedom of religion, free enterprise, etc.) will MELT DOWN, and a despotic time will come to this continent.

That is why Christians of this hour should consider their need to earnestly study the Word of God, and prepare for a time of great difficulty in which only our unwavering faith in Jesus Christ will sustain us..."

It is Lucifer,not the Lord,Jesus Christ,that our leaders serve.

There's plenty of evidence for people to look into. But will they?

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyDA lot of indigenous people are Christian so it's not a case of people sticking their nose in another country and not understanding why they're not welcome. They were born there.

Ashley, Christianity is a religion. SOMEONE brought it to the People of any given land and therefore, since they did not TRUST God by obeying the Laws of the Land (what is commanded in the Tanach to do ... and EVEN in your own NT ... or do you not know the words written), then they (the Christian missionaries) are partly responsible for the lives that are snuffed out because they are teaching ANOTHER People to live contrary to the ways of the Land .... they are teaching rebellion and using guilt to push their agenda.

The Tanach is about preserving the way of a People and this is the main reason why it is so obvious that Christianity is so contrary to it ... because it tears Peoples apart .... even down to the individual level. It divides and separates.

Point is, what you said above is a denial of responsibility that is so common among those who subscribe to Christianity (after all, where do cast your sins?).

[edit on 17-12-2009 by justamomma]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Another fundie here who is playing victim to lend credibility to his sad belief.

Blacks have been persecuted.
Muslims have been persecuted.
Yezidis have been persecuted.
Pagans have been persecuted.

It is laughable for a bible-basher to even mention the word 'persecution' concerning himself.

[edit on 17-12-2009 by bignick]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join