It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock's Grand Disclosure Act

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
So with time nearly running out does anyone believe in Wilcock's assured statement of facts that there will be disclosure by Christmas? We heard from him on October 6th on Coast to CoastAM saying there will be formal government disclosure and it will be a 2 hour special on national TV and the time is all booked and paid for. He said he couldn't nail down an exact date BUT he said it was undoubtedly BEFORE Christmas. With Christmas now a week away I'm wondering who has faith still left in this? He made a very gutsy prediction and he was just sure through and through and so he made this bed and he darn well better sleep in it. Just in case any of you are just now tuning in the video is linked below where you can hear him for yourself.

Listen at 8:00 in:

(I wish I could get embedding to work but it never works. I tried the numbers after the = sign and I tried the entire link and I tried v= and the whole number but it never works. Damn system.)

www.youtube.com...

So is my 24 hours of 'A Christmas Story' going to be interrupted on Christmas Day for a 2 hour long special with Barack Obama flanked by ETs and a full gubmint disclosure? Uh huh. Anyone want to take bets on this happening in the next week? And what happens if he is found to be wrong on this? Nothing. I'm sure he will keep going like nothing has happened or just shrug it off like it's not big deal. It is a very big deal. He put his name on the line for this. If it does not come to pass I will forever see him as a hack and an opportunist. This was no idle prediction and he should be taken to task.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by merryxmas
With Christmas now a week away I'm wondering who has faith still left in this?

I'm pretty sure there will be people believing it even after all the dates have come and gone. Don't underestimate blind belief.

And you're right, nothing will happen to Wilcock. Certainly some people will learn from it and I guess that's the only positive we can take away from this.

It still wouldn't matter if something happened to Wilcock- there will be more like him promising the same things, and when they show up, people will be just as convinced as they are now that it will truly happen.

[edit on 17-12-2009 by converge]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I'm going to go out on a limb here (a short strong one) and say David Wilcock may be a liar or just an attention seeking wanna be insider... I am just venting here but as I am sure many of us ATSers will agree, I am sick of hearing dates of disclosure and major conspiracy related events that come and go just like any other day of the week. It damages the true nature of the work we here on ATS are here to do...DENY IGNORANCE!!! I'm not bashing Mr. Wilcock just saying that his wild statements are detracting people from finding the truth by leading us to believe the truth will just be told to us. I want to know the truth as does everyone else here on ATS please take my advice and let this not distract us from our goals here on ATS...

LifENcircleS

Edit to add: If it does happen it better not interrupt my 24 hours of 'A Christmas Story'

[edit on 12/17/2009 by LifENcircleS]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Ive lost faith in all of this.
The dates continually change, and as older followers of the story start to disbelieve, newer ones come and take their place.

It's a big circle of BS. I hope these people are enjoying their 15 minutes of fame.

But lets say it did happen. Do you really want the info just tossed to you? Or would you rather fiind out for yourself?

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Talks of disclosure has been around for many, many years and isn't anything new. Personally, I don't think the U.S government will ever disclose anything to the people, especially not over a 2 hour national T.V broadcast. I could be wrong on this, but I'm pretty sure it will be Mr. Wilcock who will be the one trying to explain why he was wrong to his loyal followers. You're also probably right, when he turns out to be wrong his followers will just shrug it off and dismiss it.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Indeed. Wilcock´s been a question mark for me too. He is a really smart guy and every way seems credible, but something isn´t adding up

Will see about that in a week. As predicted

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Few quick points...

1. I guess we will see what happens VERY soon.

2. I doubt anything will happen because IMHO Wilcock is nothing but a charlatan that says what he thinks people want to hear.

3. When are people going to stop giving any credence to this guy, who IMHO will lose ANY credibility he has left if nothing happens when he said.

4. Wilcock should NOT be considered a ufologist, because he is NOT.

Thanks for sharing...

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

saying there will be formal government disclosure and it will be a 2 hour special on national TV and the time is all booked and paid for. He said he couldn't nail down an exact date

Why couldnt he nail down a exact date? If he knew that 2 hours of airtime was booked and paid for, simply tell us where and when that time was booked and paid for, and you will know the date of the "disclosure"

Unless he made the whole thing up....

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Starred and flagged for the emotive and irrational reason that the man annoys me (see here) and I hope people pay enough attention to see that what he says is akin to saying something is just over the horizon on The Russian Steppe.

[edit on 17-12-2009 by jackphotohobby]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Why couldnt he nail down a exact date?

This is exactly what leads me to believe he is just an attention whore...but that is only my opinion and I do not know him so I am just speculating when I say he isn't trust worthy...

LifENcircleS

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I often wonder if GOD of religion's are actually ET, I wonder are false prophets actually people that predict disclosure dates and information?

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   

...there will be formal government disclosure and it will be a 2 hour special on national TV and the time is all booked and paid for.

If true, then why PAY for the air time? Every news outlet in the world would be on it like white on rice. (To Wilcock...it's called a news conference....people don't pay for the time...the media just shows up)

I contend that Wilcock is full of BS...always has been...always will be. If this guy put half a thought into the small details of what he says, then he might be believable.

Just sayin'

[edit on 17-12-2009 by Aggie Man]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
To sum David up- Attention seeking. I think all these types that talk UFO’s and related type topics are playing their hand leading up to 2012, to make some cash on DVD’s, talk shows, books, etc. Maybe try build their fan base.

While there’s so much going on I guess they think they have the right to jump on the B.S Bandwagon and dish out their share.

If you talk enough B.S you start believing the it yourself.

Oh! remember David covered himself a few days after sticking his neck out, saying that there are people in high level government trying to stop the disclosure…i.e in other words there might not be Disclosure.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I am not sure about his date timing. The US is headed for a bleak economic outlook early next year. IF someone or some organization wanted to throw this country into complete disarray,a severe economic downturn and ET discloser would probably do it.

Don't kid yourself,the realization of proof that there are alien species would cause wide spread anarchy.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

saying there will be formal government disclosure and it will be a 2 hour special on national TV and the time is all booked and paid for. He said he couldn't nail down an exact date

Why couldnt he nail down a exact date? If he knew that 2 hours of airtime was booked and paid for, simply tell us where and when that time was booked and paid for, and you will know the date of the "disclosure"

What he says, and I quote, "I cannot say what it is... if I said the date I could be potentially be hurt... (George prods him some more asking if he knows the date) ..I know the date."

It's all in the video I linked. 8:00 in.

Malarkey. Don't write checks your butt can't cash. He was very firm in his time frame and the window is closing very soon. I'm sure we will all hear the excuses, of which there will be plenty, of why this supposed booked 2 hour special never materialized.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
IMHO, there would be no better way to discredit someone, than to feed them bad information, let him/her put it out, knowing full well this would harm his/her reputation.

I am in no way in the DW camp, but, he/she might have some inside information from someone on the "inside" that is trying to ruin him from ever publishing TRUE facts that he/she might have.

I think this is probably the case for many of the "whistleblowers" that have come forth recently.

Just my 2 cents worth

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwatcher1
I think this is probably the case for many of the "whistleblowers" that have come forth recently.

With every day that passes...I become more and more confident that the term "whistleblower" = "Attention Whore"

EDIT: I know for certain that if I told of something BIG...and wouldn't reveal my source...and then the BIG event didn't happen....then I would WITHOUT A DOUBT reveal my source. It's not like Wilcock is a media outlet with journalistic integrity that prevents him from revealing the source of his "knowledge".

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
disclosure is always imminent, always around the corner, always close, but hey, never happens, when people say its going to happen. so.... when are people going to realize.... that its not going to happen?

Dont get me wrong, i would like to see some sort of disclosure but its something that would just happen, and would happen without warning.

[edit on 12/17/2009 by ugie1028]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwatcher1
IMHO, there would be no better way to discredit someone, than to feed them bad information, let him/her put it out, knowing full well this would harm his/her reputation.

I am in no way in the DW camp, but, he/she might have some inside information from someone on the "inside" that is trying to ruin him from ever publishing TRUE facts that he/she might have.

Just my 2 cents worth

I thought about this too. It's very astute and this sort of situation has probably transpired in the past. However, he said his information has come from several different "insiders" all of which don't know each other. That was his way of each person validating what they told him because they all had the same information to bring him without any of these "insiders" ever contacting another one or knowing about the other ones.

So, I don't really believe him unless this disinfo is being trickled down through an entire web of whistleblowers so they all have a uniform report to give him. Or every contact he has has it out for him and wants to see him go down. Whatever the case may be, it makes any information he receives from his supposed "insiders" to be totally invalid and so if he is not a "willing disinfo" persona then he is being used by those who are and therefore he is an unwilling agent of "misinfo" because if his intent is true he still spreading lies.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
disclosure is always imminent, always around the corner, always close, but hey, never happens, when people say its going to happen, s.... when are people going to realize.... that its not going to happen?

Dont get me wrong, i would like to see some sort of disclosure, but its something that would just happen, and would happen without warning.

Couldn't agree more! IF "disclosure" were to happen...then it's going to come via ET's revealing themselves...not from a figurehead or a nutcase.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join