It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NGC to air "Is there anyone out there?"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I found out just today that National Geographic Channel wil be airing a documentary called "Is there anyone out there?" as part of their "Extreme Universe" series. The episode will be airing:

Tuesday 22 December at 9pm
Wednesday 23 December at 12am
Sunday 27 December at 12pm

Here is the link:
www.natgeochannel.co.uk...

Programm info:
Scientists are closer than ever to finding out if alien life exists in the cosmos. Exploring our own planet for clues as to what extraterrestrial life might look like, find out how scientists are searching for aliens and what might happen if we were ever to make contact.

I recorded the promo they started showing on TV. Here it is:
www.youtube.com...

I think this is another part of the slow disclosure proccess of getting people ready. Just look at the History Channel shows like I know what i saw, UFO Hunters, Ancient Aliens...I really believe that 2010 is the year we make contact, just like Arthur Clarke depicted in his book.

[edit on 17/12/09 by Cybernet]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
All I can say is that it would be a VERY welcome change that "I can believe in"

MessOnTheFED!

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
The document just finished, nothing special though. Just a few interesting things i noted:

- They talked alot about the Keppler Telescope, which will help in finding out wheter we are alone.
- A woman named Lynn Rotschild from NASA AMES was on the show.
- They talked about SETI.
- They said ET can live in extreme hostile conditions.
- They said there can be several intelligent civilizations in our galaxy.
- One guy said: "If we can't find bacteria, the chance of finding these Grey ET guys is much lower."

Other then that, it was pretty boring. Russians make alot more interesing documents then NGC lol. Even Ancient Aliens from History was miles better. But still, considering this wasn't an NGC special standalone, but just an episode of a wider series, not that bad.

Cheers.

new topics

join