It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans being Wiped Out so as Chinese can Move in

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

AMERICAN PARANOIA!!!! Africa is being depopulated for decades, centuries. Latin America is being depopulated. Asia is being depopulated!! Only 3th world areas are being depopulated by the secret UNO government. You US people are freaking out with China becoming a power-nation and starting to create a paranoia that could end in another stupid war! The new US president is being called "comunist" 'cos he's trying to connect USA with China. IMO this is an attempt to share responsibilities with the most powerful asian nation. PEOPLE, STOP WITH PARANOIA and stop picking fight with other nations!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
reply to post by ChemBreather

Even if Obama Could sieze 30 Million Guns in this State alone (good luck to him too)

he really might want to consider what I could do with a Microwave oven if I get bored... Or that we have Thousands of Aircraft SUV's or that I can bring down a Tank with a 100.00 trip to Home Depot...

Lets not even get into the stockpiles of medical waste for dirty bomb creation or even that you could do that but running around and stealing the night lights from your neighbors porch medical alert beacons and do the same... Chemical plants and bio labs in every city, Millions of people working in Laboratories

or that every decommissioned war head is still laying around in ware houses across the USA, that's about 20,000 Loose Nukes.

This isn't Afghanistan LOL

Turn us into Taliban and You have a couple Million PHD's with access to Hardware ranging from explosives to Heavy metal vehicles and Planes to Electron Microscopes and any Chemical imaginable in abundance...

Not to mention a continent not a Country the size of a single State to hide in.. quite a bit o territory to hold!!!

Our Yuppies Drive Hummers and their best equipped guys In Afghanistan have Socks... yet we will withdraw in failure...

An Invasion of the USA, I mentioned Red Dawn's remake...

Which will show only the tamest gun fighting

If they really got into detail on what we could do in such a scenario with a bit o imagination... It would be the scariest thing Ever put on the Silver Screen

Our Terrorists if they forced them to exist by invasion...

There wouldn't be a ten year debate in the Beijing news about IF they had WMD's there would just be Static...

(I just got on the Chinese find and detain list huh?)

oh well

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
When the Chinese move in then Yellowstone is gonna blow.

Ultimate buyers remorse.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
hmmm in some of my appocaliptic dreams, I allways servived, but there were asian people helping me....and the poisons only affected certain people, my son and I could walk right through them, while those with hate in their heart or bad intentions towards others, were dropping like flies.....

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Great thread, a lot of interesting information. I just don't understand why people are sitting back and taking it. Shouldn't we start getting rid of these people before they get rid of us? I challenge everyone in this forum to let go of your fears, mainly the fear of authority and the fear of death. As long as you stay fearful there is no hope to turn things around.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
edited by me because I could

[edit on 18-12-2009 by observe50]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALOTOFBS
Great thread, a lot of interesting information. I just don't understand why people are sitting back and taking it. Shouldn't we start getting rid of these people before they get rid of us? I challenge everyone in this forum to let go of your fears, mainly the fear of authority and the fear of death. As long as you stay fearful there is no hope to turn things around.

We are in a stale mate situation. The totalitarian elites would love to arrest us all ,but they can't without things becoming really messy for them. Likewise, legally it is hard to make charges stick against demonic robber baron descendants. We have a corrupt government which makes evidence against corrupt elites disappear. The elites do not use the police against their detractors they use a combination of criminal syndicates and private investigators against whistle blowers. Added to the confusion is that not all the elites are involved with the totalitarian cabal. So if we were to march down the street with pitch forks we would unify all elites against the down trodden. Both sides are waiting for the other side to make a mistake.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Why in hell would China invade the US ?

Really now ... why ? It's not like they need anything the US has to offer. The US is too far for a military invasion.

The response I see here is : Let Israel destroy Iran and if China helps Iran fend off the invaders then they are a threat. Considering that Israel is a US state not a country, a US state that receives more money that any other without contributions.

Except for the Merkava tank all their weapons are made by or with the help of the US. The have no industry, no exports they are a parasitic country.

If China wanted world domination the first step would be to take over North Coreea to prove that their way is better. And anyway considering that unemployment in the US will reach 20 to 30% is the military (development and army) is gone why bother.

For all the killers here : Go to school, learn stuff ... using a rifle is ok today, but what if the next war requires spaceships, new technology. Most of the people that work on developing next generation weapons are asians or from europe, India even if they work for the US.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by liquidsmoke206
did everyone just turn a blind eye to my 1st post in this thread because they know its true...??

China OWNS the US, as of now! If they want to come in take over is that not their right? I mean maybe we shouldn't have sold so much debt to em, they have the right to collect don't they? Isn't that they way it would work in a civil case in OUR OWN judicial system?

Tough pill to swallow, but we're living in west china.

You are right in your assumptions. However, It was not the American people who got us into this cituation. It was the politicians. SO if you expect me to move over and let the chinese ruin everything that i have worked for you are terribly misinformed.

MessOnTheFED!

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

UHH so this kinda makes no sense and how can you say will before anything has even happend where are the huge masses of fatalities the real numbers of people dead dont warrant even a turn of the head . Yes the flu has killed many however the amount of death needed is not coming to fruition if this was posted three months ago it might hold some clout. Its comical how one persons ficticious opinion becomes what is and will happen . Who told you and left the rest of the world out of the loop.??And if more then half of he world population is refusing to get vaccinated how will they be depoplulated oh wait let me gues the army will force them you gotta be kidding right
??
Its also kinda ignorant how the discussion turned from the virus being the weapon(cause the shock value faded out not eough doom to retain interest) so we moved onto the vaccine while the dangers of an untested vaccine have become apparent we need to remember all vaccines have a certain percentage of casualties and side effects SO THE FABICATION BEHINS the well lets just say over active imagination ATS ers started in with there micro chip death camp doom and gloom hybrid fairy tale trying to create a what if situation that was full of enough doom and gloom to fill there paranoia.
I was very interested in the fema couffins and the martial law conspiracy prior but people have confused stories trying to create some grand end of days senario. This whole event has fIzzled down but people cant let go of the idea so they keep re hashing it so it doesnt die on the vine.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings
The depopulation by vaccine is commonly discussed on ATS, the majority here know that the toxic vaccine is being pushed by David Rockefeller and the global elite's WHO. They know that USA and Europe are being depopulated, but there's one thing that's not often discussed; what happens after the depopulation?

Now, don't hold this against the Chinese people as they don't actually know this yet, but millions of Chinese people will be moving into your empty homes and working in the businesses. USA will be a communist country.

David Rockefeller has always loved China, now he's in bed with them, he's opened up a loophole in America's national security, that is the 'untested' vaccine loophole. He controls the WHO and he controls the Pharms who have created the 'untested' vaccine. He wants America to be full of Chinese as they will work for $1 a day 7 days a week, they won't fight back or complain; the perfect slaves. They will live away from their families for work, in fact they will be perfectly happy having 1 child per family. Here's a quote from Rockefeller on China

"One is impressed immediately by the sense of national harmony.... Whatever the price of the Chinese Revolution it has obviously succeeded... in fostering high morale and community purpose. General social and economic progress is no less impressive....The enormous social advances of China have benefited greatly form the singleness of ideology and purpose.... The social experiment in China under Chairman Mao's leadership is one of the most important and successful in history." New York Times, 8-10-1973.

More importantly, here's a speech from Comrade Chi Haotian Vice-Chairman Of China's Military Commission (Dec 2005) China to attack USA with One Blow bio attack

The last 2 paragraphs of the article are the most important, but I would recommend reading it all. Here are a few snippets

'Only countries like the United States, Canada and Australia have the vast land to serve our need for mass colonization.'

'Biological weapons are unprecedented in their ruthlessness, but if the Americans do not die then the Chinese have to die.'

'We are capable of achieving our purpose of 'cleaning up' America all of a sudden.'

'It is indeed brutal to kill one or two hundred million Americans. But that is the only path that will secure a Chinese century, a century in which the CCP leads the world'

'The central committee believes, as long as we resolve the United States problem at one blow, our domestic problems will all be readily solved.'

[edit on 17-12-2009 by jameshawkings]

[edit on 17-12-2009 by jameshawkings]

I've always said that China will be our fight in the future. Because their country is not able to sustain their population. They import alot of resources, and their farmlands are becoming toxic and becoming deserts. They need room to expand, they could try russia and go into siberia but that doesn't help that much because they need longer growing seasons and two they already had a war with russia and don't need a fight with them. They have their eyes on those countries (US, Canada and Australia) because they need them for resources and also for growth. I've written about how the future wars will be called Resource Wars, because of the growth of more people and the reduction of natural resources to feed them. Rockefeller may be enamored for China, but China has another game plan and that is taking our land.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by hoghead cheese

Traditionally the Chinese may immigrate to countries like America and Australia ,but it is the middle easterners and Europeans who live in fear of finding the Chinese camped outside their cities.Australia and the United States are still wild places. With the world economy going bust Austrlia and America will become even less desirable. If a major disaster such as famine or environmental catastrophe were to occur, the Chinese would walk/march to Europe rather than risk drowning in the Atlantic. Transporting armies over land is cheaper and easier than transporting armies over an ocean.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by liquidsmoke206
hate to say this but doesn't china have the right to move in here? I mean they do own this country right?

Good point Liquid.
AMERIKA has been Made in CHINA! The thing is the Chinese will simply be doing what every good LANDLORD does: checking on their Property.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
this post seemed like a mish mash of sorts

lemme get this straight;

you think the rockefellers are peddling flu vaccines to kill of the people who take it so that the chinese can come in and then work for 1$ a day; and to support your claims you use a chinese generals quotes to substantiate your claims?

first off you should start by reading what marxism and communism is first.

there are phases that a country goes through in the marxist ideology; china is in a phase where it is exiting communism and entering capitalism: this phase is the industrial age ending and entering a new age after.china is still coming to grips with its infrastructure and the changes from a communist based society to one that is based on a form of capitol.they are a little behind the americans in this regard because they view capitol as currency and are great at producing consuming and creating currency but have yet to realize capitol also has to do with the laws governing the process of this creating consuming and producing.

when generals speak they do not do so as diplomats; i would take what the chinese general said as truth and as a task that would be impossible to accomplish without his countries diplomats.so in essence it doesn't matter what he said as it was intended for his country.have you heard some american think tanks discuss war?many times the thoughts conjured up by groups such as the cfr and other commissions come to fruition in america;but, again china is entering their departure from industrialism and truly have all the resources they need.

im sure people are moving into homes that are abandoned now and im sure some are chinese; but i find it racist to assume this is due to the thoughts you have set forth.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by seethelight
You don't really understand why vaccines exist do you?

In your case, skip the vaccine.

You don't really understand why mutations happen, do you?

In your case, lap up the (useless) vaccines.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join