It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans being Wiped Out so as Chinese can Move in

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
FFS can't we just learn to get along?
All this talk about who's going to be overthrowing who , or who's going to attack who is getting bloody boring now, X has released ,x virus onto the world, X has nukes , whatever, either nuke ourselves now or simply just get on with living your lives.
Tell you all what, why don't we just eliminate the threats and take out ALL the world leaders and war mongers? I'm sure they don't do anything anyway, the staff underneath them do all the work and I'm pretty sure that if there were no world leaders, business leaders or NWO elitists that the world would be a better happier place for it.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Ok I get what the OP is saying and I believe that the vaccine and the virus is a lie in order to create more profit for big pharma.

However on the flip side , what if we as humans have realised that this is the only way for the human race to survive and there is no alternative .
That we have to create a man made virus and depopulate in secrecy , what if this is the only way to ensure the survival of the human race , because increasing population means resource demand for water , soon we wont have wars for oil it will be H20

So on the flip side say this is a necessary measure in order to ensure the survival of the human race.
Do you think people will willingly sacrafice themselves so that the future of the human race can thrive???

if you poll'd this people would always be against it because we are all selfish !

Another possibility , what if we have been instructed by an alien race that the only way for the human race to survive is for a population cull because our increased population wont survive because our planet cannot sustain that sheer volume of humans !

just a thought !

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by seethelight

Source my claims?

Use Google I heard it's easy

Is there someone in here who is not yet aware that we are in the Middle East for the Oil or a simple search can't inform you of the Pipeline they wish to build?

Some part of the US having a Bio Weapons program since we put small pos in Indian Blankets that you missed? Or that the Chinese have at least a Few hundred Nukes or that a single EMP Burst can wipe the infra structure of any nation with One ICBM?

Sorry but all of the above is common Fact

1 + 1 = 2

We are fighting in the Middle East for oil, they are attempting to build a pipeline to supply India and China...

WE have 20 years Oil reserves

SO IS THE OIL FOR US?

None if this is actually hard to figure out...

They Loan us a Trillion for their health while we are fighting multiple wars in the Mideast and they have an issue with what we are doing like they say they do?

Their economy even exists without us or vice versa?

Really this isn't Rocket Science

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I never took much stock in depopluation theories, however, it makes me take pause when suddenly they are telling women to stop getting mammograms in their 40's, when many many women are getting breast cancer in their 30's AND 40's. They are also telling women, stop doing self exams. This is how I found my own cancer! They are also telling women they don't need pap smears until they are 21.

With these type of guidelines, which insurance companies and doctors will now follow, I predict here and now, we are going to start to see a rise in breast cancer deaths. We've seen a good decline in deaths, because women have been self examing, and getting their mammograms. They take this away and women are basically......being depopulated.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Look at the poor outhouse using slobs that died of the flu, bet their glad they didn't have the chance for a flu vaccine:

# Prince Umberto, Count of Salemi, Member of Italian royal family, (October 19, 1918)
# Prince Erik, Duke of Västmanland (Erik Gustav Ludvig Albert Bernadotte), Prince of Sweden, Duke of Västmanland (September 20, 1918)
# William Francis Murray, Postmaster of Boston and former U.S. Representative (September 21, 1918)
Egon Schiele, Austrian painter (October 31, 1918, Vienna).
Francisco de Paula Rodrigues Alves, Brazilian re-elected president, (January 16, 1919)

-- Bet it must've been FREEZING COLD IN BRAZIL.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Because they were exposed the previous year and didn't die and then had immunity...

Last I checked that's how it works at least that's what i was taught in Biology as my Major in University (psycho pharmacology to be exact) but hey... I did quite well in organic chem either way

Some Flu's are worse than others, yeah...

They don't come back the following year that's how the immune system works... or do I need to give a course on the subject here tonight?

Btw Who do you know who has died?

It ripped through my town earlier... see the Pic, it gets Cold here real early NO ONE DIED

The death toll is LESS than the ordinary Flu

And if you feel you need meds...Prozac is available at the Hospital too for people who basically wish a guy dead for having a health field background in his life and knowing WTH he's talking about.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by seethelight
Go get the vaccine you idiots.

No thanks. All of our top pediatricians in my area advised against it. A few months later they recalled the vaccine for kids stating the first round wasn't strong enough. Now they have to get another one. We'll pass.

And as for it being safe...I trust my instincts which tell me to stay away from any fool with a needle for now.

Death Link to Swine Flu Vaccine

CBS 60 Minutes: 300 Swine Flu Vaccine Deaths 1976, Only ONE death from Swine Flu

[edit on 18-12-2009 by ch1ldofthe70s]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I posted a thread on here not so long ago about royal dutch shell getting the contract to go ahead setting up oil platforms on iraqs majnoon oil field !

no surprise there !

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Gee wiz... did a Prince have access to a Safeway supermarket and drug store, Gas Heat and Modern Nutrition Supplements let alone KNOWLEDGE in 1915

No he did not... he had less available to him than a welfare recipient in 2009

In Six months more after it's already been 6 Months please reflect back on this and explain why the death toll wasn't the same as 1915 even though MOST of the world won't EVER have access to the vaccine

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
While I can admit that this has gone through many an elitists mind I don't see the colonization of the western world by China happening, because their own one child policy and rampant industrialism will leave them in no shape to go anywhere. They won't have the people or the energy.

What they have done is successfully hijacked industrialization, and imo the chinese elite conned the western elites into giving them economic power on a platter. Psychopaths will be psychopaths and I see them simply stealing this power from european aristocracy as sort of a payback for how they were treated in the opium wars.

I have no certainty though, am watching how this pans out. I don't expect more than a few token troops here and there due to elitist follies.

I think elite sponsored warfare is more likely than occupation and colonization. The WW3 scenario, as penned.

And the chinese are good folks, they have the internet too and they will sooner or later break out of their control systems, as the human spirit always does. The future is uncertain at this civilizational scale.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus

Because they were exposed the previous year and didn't die and then had immunity...

Last I checked that's how it works at least that's what i was taught in Biology as my Major in University (psycho pharmacology to be exact) but hey... I did quite well in organic chem either way

Some Flu's are worse than others, yeah...

They don't come back the following year that's how the immune system works... or do I need to give a course on the subject here tonight?

Btw Who do you know who has died?

It ripped through my town earlier... see the Pic, it gets Cold here real early NO ONE DIED

The death toll is LESS than the ordinary Flu

And if you feel you need meds...Prozac is available at the Hospital too for people who basically wish a guy dead for having a health field background in his life and knowing WTH he's talking about.

So, you're big theory is that the flu mutates tooo quickly to be treatable with vaccines AND the reason that no one ever died again like in 1918 was that people were immune to one strain...

the stupid is flying fast and thick here..

if the first part of your theory was true, immunity from one strain would be meaningless, as it's mutating ALL THE TIME...

If the second part were true then Vaccines WOULD WORK, because specific deadly strains can be treated..

so either vaccines work, or your wrong about why people haven't died in those numbers again...

You can't have it both ways...

As for the mortality rate of Swine Flu, I agree that it seems we've gotten off a bit lucky, BUT we've also been able to treat many hundreds of thousands of people who MIGHT HAVE DIED OTHERWISE.

Btw, you're 'it gets really cold here" nonsense directly contradicts your outhouse theory.

I know you think have a degree in pharmacy is enough to make you wicked smaht, but buddy, you've clueless.

I assume you were sleeping the day they taught you that FLUES KILL PEOPLE.

So hey, here's a free lesson:

FLUES KILL PEOPLE.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus

Gee wiz... did a Prince have access to a Safeway supermarket and drug store, Gas Heat and Modern Nutrition Supplements let alone KNOWLEDGE in 1915

No he did not... he had less available to him than a welfare recipient in 2009

In Six months more after it's already been 6 Months please reflect back on this and explain why the death toll wasn't the same as 1915 even though MOST of the world won't EVER have access to the vaccine

I assume he had access to doctors, wasn't sleeping rough and didn't use an outhouse... which was your big "book smarts" theory.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
No one that I know (I'm in the north country near the border of Canada) has died from swine flu, however, once they announced on the news that a child died from it, every parent in the county ran for the shot clinic once it opened and got their kids flumisted. Then everyone got real sick after that.

My mom in law came down w/ swine flu after getting the dead vaccine, and was in ICU for a week. She's recovering, but very very weak right now.

We passed on the shots too, and will continue to do so.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I'm glad the source is from a reputable site, but more- I'm happy that your site/source had citations (note: sarcasm. No citations).

So basically you're regurgitating something seen on multiple conspiracy sites around the internet, and I couldn't find a single one with any sort of citation.

I'm not saying it couldn't be true, but I'm not saying it is. Normally if someone has some evidence they would cite the source, right? How is it then that only conspiracy fanatics/tin-foil hat wearers are privy to this information?

Sure, the mainstream media is a joke, but something of that magnitude completely slipping by every. single. media source in the world is a little odd.

Further, (and note I'm not playing Devil's Advocate in the extreme to suggest this) suggesting that the speech is made up rubbish (which would be typical for any person trying to garner attention to their cause. Lies and propaganda work for all sides in any conflict), why doesn't any of the sites it's found on (admittedly I only went to the first 10) mention how many Americans are finding work in China this year?

I mean, you do realize that China is the hip, new employer for college grads, late-tweens, and mid-30ish folks these days, right?

Here's what I believe: You, like many people on ATF read these unsupported claims on the internet and believe them as real. These things are made to feed your fears and (mis)conceptions about life outside of your comfy little circle. You spread this news to alert the people to what you perceive as a real danger, but at no time do you provide any sort of citation/evidence, and when asked for such it's usually as mentally flaccid at the original poster.

In effect you're spreading fear, possibly spreading lies (as, after all, no one can prove any of this, except of course other conspiracy sites. Arguing the need for logic and reason with these folks is like an argument between a religious person and an atheist: The atheist will try to support their side with logic, the religious fall back on on their peers and usually some magical tome of knowledge). Spreading fear and lies is exactly the sort of thing most of "you" claim "they" do, and usually "you" state these sort of things just before refuting what "they" are doing. You've become, in effect, the very thing you oppose.

And that, my friend- knowing that you're doing the same thing as Big Government, that you've become exactly like them: Unable to support anything, unable to back anything up beyond saying "because it is", and spreading fear, raising alarms...that makes me smile.

Take from this what you will, Chicken Little, but until you can come up with some citation, some evidence, why bother perpetuating falsehoods? Why feed the very machine your sort claims to oppose?

It all makes me smile.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   

You keep calling names and in the end your the idiot

The immune system will work and fight ALL variations as the body produces them and Yes a rapidly mutating Flu will take longer to beat and can kill you if you don't take precautions or for whatever reason your immune system just isn't up to par.

A Vaccine triggers a reaction ONLY to the exact strain of the Flu it's designed to and does so while weakening the Immune system allowing for other variants to reproduce, in essence you can become an incubator for worse variants of the Flu

The weakened Immune system simply can not do the job of protecting the body from any variants when you are vaccinated, you might get better but your going to spread more, worse Germs.

This is EXACTLY what happened with over use of antibiotics, you develop resistant strains

There is simply in regards to SOME viruses and bacterias no substitute for a strong immune system and natural methods of fighting the disease... fast acting germs like....the Common Cold will NEVER be cured.

Your complete ignorance of immunity while calling names at my degree and actual insight is obvious and embarrassing, you have absolutely zero scientific knowledge of what your talking about...

LUCK

That's what you offer as the reason virtually the same exact Flu strain didn't kill people like it did back them? Luck right? Nothing to do with Cars and Supermarkets and Pharmacy's and Modern Nutrition right?

Luck Huh? Guess it was Magic... that we didn't all die like back then not a normal rational reason Like Gas Heat and Food availability and Modern meds...

We got Lucky... Brilliant response.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   

What doctors back then, stop being a freak... a Doctor in 1915 had a stethoscope felt your pulse and wished you the best of luck, maybe he had some acetaminophen or whiskey to kill the pain... it was 1915 for Christ's sake...

A doctors job in 1915 was to call a Priest before you dropped dead lol

They could stitch a wound lol, push a bone into place, but what the heel good was a doctor in 1915 for infectious disease?

There weren't even blood tests yet

Your talking times right past "The Demons got into him" in regards to medicine... it's only a couple of decades after they figured out Antiseptic lol

A Prince HAD CRAP compared to your local drugstore and supermarket in 1915...

They had as the highest form of medicine in the land.... Hope and a prayer lol

The Doc probably didn't even have Vitamin C on him let alone any idea what the hell was even going on...

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
In my view a depopulation agenda through genocide, vaccine or whatever - and yes I've seen all the youtube videos and I know about the Georgia Guidestones - is theory and surmise. So I wish people wouldn't refer to it as proven and accepted fact. It isn't proven and plenty don't accept it.

You can't use unproven argument 'A' as evidence for argument 'B!

[edit on 18-12-2009 by unicorn1]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Really?

Again with the Chinese takeover threads?

First it was the debt thing, now biological takeovers?

Some of you are just a little bit paranoid.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
They don't need vaccines at all just bankrupt the country and people's wills.

Thus far they are doing a great job people have bought into tons of debt and allowed for taxation way beyond representation.

No vaccines needed, just greed and materialism and the majority to buy into it.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Atlantican

Yes, the vaccine has given a lot of bad reactions to people, spontaneous abortions has been in the rise along with sudden death (hart attacks) but everything is been buried in the government statistics like they do with everything.

Is a darn shame that this time our own for big corporate America government is protecting everybody but the people of this nation.

Despicable, dirty and obscene.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join