It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans being Wiped Out so as Chinese can Move in

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
This whole thing is a big hoax.

I read for months that the vaccine would kill people. Did that happen?

Well, both my kids got it here in Ireland and are completely fine.

In fact almost everyone I know has gotten it.

And they're all fine.

What about the plague Eastern Europe?

Did that kill us all?

Nope.

You guys need to ask: After I'm told that all of these bad conspiracies are about to happen, AND THEY NEVER DO, shouldn't I consider that this is all just a bunch of bull#?

Cause it is.

Go get the vaccine you idiots.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
So much bravado, which is admirable in one way, and so much 'missing of the point' which is sad.

The people, be they of the US or of China, are again being manipulated to 'fight' amongst themselves rather than stand up to the puppet masters.

Why do you talk of killing eachother or fighting eachother, when you are brothers and sisters and it is the puppet masters who are the enemy?

When we stand against the puppet masters we will win by sheer numbers but only when we wake up, stop fighting amongst ourselves, stop watching crap on the TV, start educating ourselves and LEARN, really learn and understand WHO the cause of our problems really is.

The Human Race must wake up, get off its knees and stand up.....NOW, before it is too late.

China is NOT the enemy.

China is our family. The sooner we learn that, the sooner we stand together and then we ALL win!

After all, we are ALL being targeted by these Monsters in charge of the world.

But who voted the Elites into power?

Now us!

It's time to kick the chair from under them and watch them hang; hung on their own patard of misery that they wished to inflict on us.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
By the way, this speech is also probably a fake.

Google it and see what you find (hint: no credible source for it).

Newsmax is NOT a credible source btw.

Falun Gongers are not a reasonable source (in this case at least).

Looks like Blair had more proof for WMDs than anyone has for this being true.

[edit on 18-12-2009 by seethelight]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings
The American people are certainly capable of putting up a good fight, however if they are wiped out in 'one blow' in a surprise attack by toxic vaccine, then they will be well and truly beaten.

Seriously its called MAD.. You know.. Mutually Assured Destruction.

Havn't you people heard about the cold war and massive stockpiles of nukes built up? Someone tries to wipe out a country, the other country gets blown up...

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Did they let all the people in the funny farm onto the computers again ?

WTF is this cack?

Peace.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by eldard

It only matters on a political Level

Division from within, they can control us that way to a good degree yes, with many sorts of economic and politic games.

But Money means nothing in war, resources are King.

So there won't be an Invasion... everyone seems to be way off target.

The OIL rules the day, to bring an overwhelming number of Men to a nation or in our case given Canada and Mexico a continent in rebellion takes supply lines and that takes firm control of OIL in a manner via LAND and PIPE in which we can not sink the tankers at sea.

For a workable invasion of the USA to Happen

China MUST control the Middle East

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by amaranth

Urm...

I think the USA just proved explicitly that all the drones and technology and Money in the world can't control any nation even the most primitive and low tech unless you get overwhelming forces on the ground in numbers willing to stay a long time and kill relentlessly

If our 1.5 Trillion dollar per year expenditure can't control Afghanistan, why should we fear even for a moment Chinese predator drones basically good for little more than specific targets and assassination and largely useless otherwise?

The Chinese are decades away from having a system like that working to a degree where they could stop enough ICBM's to survive...

A single powerful enough warhead over the center of either Nation would black out all communications via EMP

America is not remotely close to being a target for Chinese invasion any more than we are remotely close to being able to occupy 1.5 Billion people.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by AwakeAndAware

Bio weapons do nothing in regards to fighting a nation that ALSO has Bio Weapons in theater... and a Nuclear retaliatory capability.

You also refer to them simply shipping in all those people...

Again with WHAT FUEL?

China IS expanding beyond it's borders...every day, into Siberia...

It's called "The people's war" a War via illegal immigration... they are NOT practicing this against OZ any more nor the United States...

They DO need a Continent and fortunately for them they have one right there... every day Chinese move into Siberia, South east Asia and Indonesia in droves...

I'm not sure how the obviousness of Economic not physical control of the USA is the real goal and they are 100% supporting us in our wars is missed on anyone...

Or the real reasons they want control of Tibet and what direction and positions they are really facing their capacity is missed on anyone...

Real war and take over is about Contiguous borders and supply lines...

Not about 6,000 mile journeys to supply spread out troops over vast areas against the strongest enemies possible...

If your China you WANT ASIA and The MIDDLE EAST

Just like they provide the money for our wars we supply the economics for them by consuming their crap...

We are INDISPENSABLE to Each Other

If you really examined thing the reality would dawn on you China and The USA are silent Allies

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
"Show me ma signature boy or get off ma porch before cletus there blows yer fricken head off..."

I think I love you.

(yessir, that's a one-liner! Go ahead and dock me, 'cuz I's in love.)

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
The Vaccine if there is anything to this is there only to protect us/ accustom us to be willing to rapidly take Vaccine in case of a Bio Weapons Attack from IRAN which is the LAST piece to be put in place for the pipeline to supply CHINA and INDIA the OIL they need to be Super Powers

China and Or the USA can destroy the world 3x over we aren't fighting each other...

The Bio Weapons threat is from Iran who has a very, very advanced program in that field.

The Chinese can act anyway they want support in face nations in the Middle east in any verbal manner to keep that Oil flowing for now...but the region is Volatile and it is insecure and they know this...

We are their lap dogs for control and softening of the region for inevitable control by the rest of the world.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by seethelight

Influenza is caused by thousands of different, ever mutating strains. Vaccines protect (if they do protect at all) against a few of them. If anything you would be the idiot for taking them.

[edit on 12/18/2009 by eldard]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SourGrapes

Well that deserves an Instant friend!!!

I've gotten... I BLEEPIN HATE YOU a few times before...

But that's a first

You made my day!

Sour Grapes + Mopus Vindictus

Bitter Wine for a Vindictive Mope... Does kind of sound like a match made in heaven ...or hell, I think I Love You too!

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by eldard

Well I agree...thoroughly, Flu Mutates way too fast for a vaccine all they are going to do is make the strain stronger by overuse, Vaccines are fine for some diseases not all.

Don't know I honestly think conspiracy just stupidity and greed but I do think they will create a rather crappy flu before they are done being idiots...

Just like antibiotics except it will happen allot faster...

Flu doesn't kill GREED does.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by eldard

Originally posted by seethelight

Influenza is caused by thousands of different, ever mutating strains. Vaccines protect (if they do protect at all) against a few of them. If anything you would be the idiot for taking them.

[edit on 12/18/2009 by eldard]

You don't really understand why vaccines exist do you?

In your case, skip the vaccine.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   

reply to post by eldard

Well I agree...thoroughly, Flu Mutates way too fast for a vaccine all they are going to do is make the strain stronger by overuse, Vaccines are fine for some diseases not all.

Don't know I honestly think conspiracy just stupidity and greed but I do think they will create a rather crappy flu before they are done being idiots...

Just like antibiotics except it will happen allot faster...

Flu doesn't kill GREED does.

Glad your stupid isn't contagious:

The 1918 flu pandemic (commonly referred to as the Spanish Flu) was an influenza pandemic that spread to nearly every part of the world. It is estimated that anywhere from 50 to 100 million people were killed worldwide which is from three to seven times the casualties of the First World War (15 million), making it the most deadly natural disaster in human history.

en.wikipedia.org...

The "Asian Flu" was a category 2 flu pandemic outbreak of avian influenza that originated in China in early 1956 lasting until 1958.

Death toll in the US was approximately 69,800.[5] Estimates of worldwide deaths caused by this pandemic varies widely depending on source; ranging from 1 million to 4 million, with WHO settling on "about 2 million".

en.wikipedia.org...

The Hong Kong flu was a category 2 flu pandemic whose outbreak in 1968 and 1969 killed an estimated one million people worldwide.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by eradown

I can think of a better solution than that... and ultimately so will a huge number of Americans.. when that happens the Rockefellers and their ilk will be a pimple on the posterior of history.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   

The Vaccine if there is anything to this is there only to protect us/ accustom us to be willing to rapidly take Vaccine in case of a Bio Weapons Attack from IRAN which is the LAST piece to be put in place for the pipeline to supply CHINA and INDIA the OIL they need to be Super Powers

China and Or the USA can destroy the world 3x over we aren't fighting each other...

The Bio Weapons threat is from Iran who has a very, very advanced program in that field.

The Chinese can act anyway they want support in face nations in the Middle east in any verbal manner to keep that Oil flowing for now...but the region is Volatile and it is insecure and they know this...

We are their lap dogs for control and softening of the region for inevitable control by the rest of the world.

Could you source any/all of these claims of yours?

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

30% is still a pretty good chunk, but I guess that means the chinese or anyone else won't be moving in or legislating policy anytime soon.

whew...thats a load off.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by seethelight

"glad my stupid isn't contagious"

Who do you think you are? Somebody? you know something by spewing facts about deaths in 1915 like Bad Burrito after a nights drinking from your mouth?

Did you ever stop to consider that half the people that died of the Flu that year had to go outside to an outhouse in -5 degree weather to take a crap?

That "Thera Flu" was unavailable anywhere let alone 47 different kinds of pain relievers

That many of these people that died were sitting in trenches in the cold

That fuel oil was hard to deliver?

That your doctor might be 20 miles away BY HORSE

That you lived and worked for half the population in Barns or dirty dingy factories without climate control

That a Hospital might be 200 Miles away in those days?

I've HAD H1N1

I also had, an Electric Blanket, a Humidifier, Water sterilized for Bacterias, a cabinet full of supplements, access to a pharmacy, Access to a Modern Hospital, a truck full of aspirin, 42 regular Blankets, Pumped in Gas Heat, Safeway Supermarket where I could make nobs of chicken soup and get lbs of fresh fruits and vegetables a CAR to go those things...

So Yeah I got H1N1 and it was a BAD FLU, might have killed me if I had to walk 13 miles in the snow for an Orange

But today in America... it was just a bad Flu

So stop calling names and get a life...

The Flu any Flu isn't going to Kill Millions...

Nothing Like 100 Bucks for Apple Cider Vinegar, Colloidal Silver Manuka Honey vitamin C and D3 and Zinc and not having to get up at 5:00 to Milk a Cow in a frigid rodent infested Barn but rather lay in Bed with free delivery of your groceries and something fr the head and a wide screen Tv for a couple of weeks to kick the crap out of any germ...

Give me a break...

I went to the Sauna

Where do I live Uganda?

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   

reply to post by seethelight

"glad my stupid isn't contagious"

Who do you think you are? Somebody? you know something by spewing facts about deaths in 1915 like Bad Burrito after a nights drinking from your mouth?

Did you ever stop to consider that half the people that died of the Flu that year had to go outside to an outhouse in -5 degree weather to take a crap?

That "Thera Flu" was unavailable anywhere let alone 47 different kinds of pain relievers

That many of these people that died were sitting in trenches in the cold

That fuel oil was hard to deliver?

That your doctor might be 20 miles away BY HORSE

That you lived and worked for half the population in Barns or dirty dingy factories without climate control

That a Hospital might be 200 Miles away in those days?

I've HAD H1N1

I also had, an Electric Blanket, a Humidifier, Water sterilized for Bacterias, a cabinet full of supplements, access to a pharmacy, Access to a Modern Hospital, a truck full of aspirin, 42 regular Blankets, Pumped in Gas Heat, Safeway Supermarket where I could make nobs of chicken soup and get lbs of fresh fruits and vegetables a CAR to go those things...

So Yeah I got H1N1 and it was a BAD FLU, might have killed me if I had to walk 13 miles in the snow for an Orange

But today in America... it was just a bad Flu

So stop calling names and get a life...

The Flu any Flu isn't going to Kill Millions...

Nothing Like 100 Bucks for Apple Cider Vinegar, Colloidal Silver Manuka Honey vitamin C and D3 and Zinc and not having to get up at 5:00 to Milk a Cow in a frigid rodent infested Barn but rather lay in Bed with free delivery of your groceries and something fr the head and a wide screen Tv for a couple of weeks to kick the crap out of any germ...

Give me a break...

I went to the Sauna

Where do I live Uganda?

What you said was:

Flu doesn't kill people.

You'd have to be dumb as a brick to believe that.

In addition, you know what they didn't have in 1918... Flu vaccines.

Ever consider that?

I would also like to quickly debunk your outhouse theory:

People used outhouses before and after 1918 and yet at no other time did 50-100 MILLION people die from the flu... why is that?

Why didn't 50 Million die in 1919?

Had all of the outhouses been replaced?

So yet more stupidity.

Again, please don't get the flu shot...please.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join