It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans being Wiped Out so as Chinese can Move in

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

I hope you're right. I can still imagine some of them defending the chinese's right to take over North America though

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

Honestly, the Chinese believe in what they refer to as returning to The Middle Kingdom.

They consider themselves to have rights to, South East Asia, the Islands and South American Influence, and much of the middle East and Siberia that is the territory they claim to have explored and been involved with at the height of the Middle Kingdom and that is what we have basically given them allowance on... (cept for OZ)

They own us economically to prevent us from stopping them from influence all the way top SA

But a land invasion of the USA... last thing they ever want... they know...

They want the INFLUENCE here so we don't stand in their way...

As a side note...

(I honestly believe all of what we do right now is bought and paid for by the Chinese propping up the economy artificially)

The purpose being US softening the Middle East so that when we withdraw defeated there is nothing to stop the Chinese march through to control the Chaos as "Peace keepers" when we leave...

I don't take much stock but prophecy doesn't much include the USA... some try to interpret this as so, but it's nonsense, we are left out of both Biblical and Nostradamus imho...

What is predicted is a Chinese invasion of the Middle East

and this to me makes much more sense...

We soften Afghanistan, Iran and Iraq... then leave broke and defeated... and that Big Chinese Army doesn't have to pass ANY Navy to secure the Oil it needs

It's supply line is clear, Afghanistan is right on the border, the Chinese secure the pipeline...

This is what I see...

Even trying to invade the USA, without the Security of actually physically possessing that Pipeline would be suicide

So I do SEE the Chinese invasion and the purpose of economic ownership of the USA

But I don't see them invading us at any point soon

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

I agree with you fully marg.

I hope for our sakes this doesn't come to pass, but it may be inevitable.

By the way, nice to see you're posting again.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

China is already influencing our politics and our economy, in order for the US to function as a govenrment, finance our wars and even governemnt salaries it depends on the generosity of the Chinese govenrment to buy our debt.

In congress China have pleanty of lobbyist doing what they are good at, pay politicians to pass laws in favor of their country.

That is why I laugh when people complain about China.

Beijing on the Potomac
China is invading Washington -- from think tanks to law firms to lobby shops. And it causes lots of arguments: Is it friend or enemy?

www.washingtonian.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by kommunist

Thanks, I have been around but just limiting posting to certain threads.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

agreed.
thats what i was saying, but you've brought up some ideas about the middle east and china that I haven't thought of. China having influence over out military policy is not something that i thought was happening NOW, but maybe it is. I'd throw out all the prophecy stuff you were saying and you have some pretty good ideas left over...ever thought about making a thread out of it?

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

propping us up with money is one thing, lobbyists is another, what happens when they demand to have representatives in congress? Or a judge on the bench....

Why wouldn't they play that card eventually? I don't see anything stopping them.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Chinese are the least of my worries.

I'm still trying to figure out where the hell my government is headed. Seems they have lost all sense of directions and is on the verge of taking us over a perilous cliff.

Our Future, What future?

Washington is wiping us out as we speak.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

thats what we're saying dude...that your gov't is doing what china wants em to...it makes at least a little sense....well on a a conspiracy website anyways...

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

I've mentioned it before...

And it's speculation but common sense always prevails in my mind...

On allot of levels the Chinese are being really nice to us, IF, IF, IF they wanted to stop us in the Middle East and Actually opposed what we were doing they could cut the money off in an hr..

We couldn't possibly be maintaining these wars without them...

The thing I see is that spy plane capture during the Clinton Administration prior to Bush entering and the whole 9-11 Fiasco

I think...

It was an offering, a deal was made that very day and we handed over the tech for the follow through

China, without control of the Middle Easts Oil Is nothing, right now they HAVE to secure that oil going around SE Asia

We get that Pipeline built after 3 wars and everything down the line is militarily void, China Can then secure the Oil by Land, Land which would be next to impossible to prevent the flow from... By Sea, well in a war we could or the Russian or even Europe Could shut down the supply in a few weeks

Once they have that, then they are a genuine Super Power

Both us and China share a common problem as well

Islam

China does NOT want the religious or cultural influence, they make nice at the UN, but internally do everything they can get away with to control its threat on their Western Border

The Enemy of my Enemy is my friend...

I think the Real Axis Power is almost a reflection of WW2

Not Japan Germany but Rather USA CHINA this time around.

I think secretly, we are in this together...

Just my theory...

But it sure makes allot more sense to me than China vs the USA it's a loose loose situation neither could ever defeat the other... but we do have a Common Enemy, One allot easier for China to invade with an actual resource they need BADLY the capacity to become a real Super Power, the contiguous land to build a bigger Nation Upon

They are building quite a large force up in Africa too (opposite side of enemy lines) at least as I see it...

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Here's another example of a member of the elite admiring China and their policies

China Researcher "Shocked and Appalled" by Ted Turner's China Statements

Ted Turner also wants the world population reduced by 95% (like Rockefeller), he donates huge amounts of money towards population control and vaccines. The Ukraine recently disposed of vaccines he gave them after people starting dying.

Ted Turner Calls for 95% Population Reduction

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

Most who are going to get the vaccine have already had it and nothing bad happened. At some point the insane, clearly untrue claims have got to stop.

It is over. The vaccines have been given. The paranoid delusional's need to find a new target.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Although i think some of you comments are a bit exagerated, i dop agree in the part about china wanting to take control of the u.s. The prophecies you're talking about have already been told and you're right in involves china, middle east, not the u.s. The prophet muhammad said that there was people who had faces in the shape of a shield, with long flat faces, and their eyes were also flat. He goes on to say that they were causing mischief on the earth, and as a result a wall was built to seperate them from the rest of the world. It goes on to say that during the end times they would eat all the land, they will come from every mountain, and eat up the earth. I just thought it was pretty interesting how (since we all believe we are close to the end of times) that countries getting stronger are playing a role in the prophecy, and the countries getting weaker are looking like they will be out of the picture. I just look at the chinese as a very interesting race, when i was little i always thought that they look the way they do because they have a purpose in life. Maybe iam exagerating and sound over the top but one thing is for sure, they will play a big role in the near future.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

The Chinese have invaded the middle east before. If they invade the west again, Europe is going down.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by jameshawkings

Most who are going to get the vaccine have already had it and nothing bad happened. At some point the insane, clearly untrue claims have got to stop.

It is over. The vaccines have been given. The paranoid delusional's need to find a new target.

Blaine91555,

The body and biological weapons are far more complex than some think, there are many forms of poison (especially ones created in laboratories) that can kill or disease after far longer periods of time, rather than doing so immediately

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by eradown

Nostradamus (not that I will go so far as to put stock in that) predicted by interpretation that they would not be stopped until they reached France

Interesting if for no other reason than to discuss

But I will stick by My point all that aside,

China will Not Invade the USA without being able to control the Oil by land and even then pushing forward by maintainable supply land lines vs Over Seas against the greatest naval power the world has ever has and probably will ever know makes far more sense...

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
China could after all field a 100 Million Man Army in theory...

Getting them across an Ocean would take more Oil than there is in The Middle East as it stands anyway

Getting them Across Kazakhstan and into Eastern Europe would take... Nothing but Boots and a Bit of Russian cooperation... Getting them Across the Middle East would take nothing But the USA bombing the Poo out of the region for a decade and then going home leaving the region defenseless...

OOPS LOL

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

We owe China 750 billion. They don't own us anymore than the Japanese do.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet
reply to post by eradown

We dont need any anyone from North Africa to defeat commies, we need Americans to reach down and grab there balls and defeat these slapnuts we have right here in the USA. From the White House to the Outhouse.

(Once again looks to the sky and yells thank you gawd I'm not alone)
If there ever was a time for movement by the people of this country, that time is going on now. You only have to look around and see the house of cards teetering and the well laid plans falling apart. You can even see the sense of disgust that these "partners in crime" have for "eachother" starting to reveal itself in the moves theyre making and in their comments toward eachother.
Yet STILL too many Americans are not "in the game", too many are unaffected and or unaware. There's a tipping point, a wide open window of opportunity, although it's near, it's not here yet.
I still say, it's going to get uglier.
Just dont forget, they need bodies and births to keep the consumption and debt growing and these are the only 2 things that drive this false economy.
You can make money on killing, but they've made enough money, This ploy is designed at global re alignment. We're "close" to figuring it out, as an entire world, and theyre very afraid. Rockyfella and his crew will die some day too, and theyre old, getting closer by the day.
You dont think there's a sense of urgency to complete his "mission" in his mind? Sure there is.
Sorry to say it but We're ALL going to have to rise as Nations, or fall as an Empire.

[edit on 17-12-2009 by HappilyEverAfter]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Swine Flu is a hoax as well as the vaccine chips (even the technology is avaliable). The lethality of the vaccine is plausable.

Now about China moving into America that's impossible. Depopulation is gradually but slowly happening but it's not for the Chinese government. The only way China could annex the United States is through war, but there arae a few problems with that situation occuring. They would first have to get through the worlds biggest and most powerful Navy in history then the airforce, and the rest of the armed forces. Plus statistics say taht 2/3s of househoulds in the United States own guns, that's like an unofficial second set of reserves, except they would be contronted in every nook and corner that the Chinese coulld try to occupy. the only way in that scenario would be if the U.S. government stands down, but the citizens would still be here to maintain soverignty.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join