It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans being Wiped Out so as Chinese can Move in

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

I don't think the north Africans or the middle easterners will ever tolerate a government which tries to pass a one child policy. They just are not that servile.The Africans handed the communists their asps in Spain and not just any communists; Stalin controlled the Spanish communists. Smart but servile people are responsible for what is wrong in America.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Rockefeller doesn't need any more money. None of the elites need more money, so it isn't slave labor that they are looking for.

They were just as rich & getting richer when the middle class Americans were making good money and buying all the toys that were being manufactured in Asia.

It isn't money that they want.

Americans could have been just as cohesive a society as they seem to think that China is, if they had remained primarily White Euros.

It was the Elites who changed the laws to allow millions of dark skinned 3rd worlders with strange cultures in to Fragment what we had. So I think you can discard the idea of the ideal cohesive society being what they want.

What is it that they really want?

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Sorry to bring this to the OP attention but . . . China has been purchasing properties in the US since the housing bubble crash, they have been making sure that those with money in China can send their younger generation to be breed and raise in the US and they will be living in the comfortable homes of those American that has lost their American dream.

This is been done quietly and behind the scene without much public and media attention, the private tours around the nation for foreigners looking for prime locations so their children can attend American colleges and schools.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by eradown

I think you are from there hence the reason you keep putting them over... There backward areas, not powerhouses.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

marg6043

Thanks for bringing it to my attention, very interesting. I know that in UK Universities 10% of students are from China. Could it be that they are learning about our system so as they will be able to run it when we are gone.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
China running out and mass colonizing countries, probably not the best idea.

What area of China wants independence? Tibet
What country has Tibetan refugees and disputed border claims with China? India

In the event that a massive force moves out to invade other countries, I wouldn't be surprised if India takes the opportunity and invades China. They have the capability, they have the nuclear deterrent, and their north is connected to China's captured Tibet.

And still, even in the event that China would reach a country that had nuclear weapons, they have so many huge cities that a nuclear exchange would forever cripple Chinese economic capacity. What do you think would happen if someone bombed the Three Gorges? What about leveling the core of Shanghai or Beijing? This would give the people of China something to be outraged about and give the dissenters a perfect excuse to start something.

China is doomed.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Even if Obama Could sieze 30 Million Guns in this State alone (good luck to him too)

he really might want to consider what I could do with a Microwave oven if I get bored... Or that we have Thousands of Aircraft SUV's or that I can bring down a Tank with a 100.00 trip to Home Depot...

Lets not even get into the stockpiles of medical waste for dirty bomb creation or even that you could do that but running around and stealing the night lights from your neighbors porch medical alert beacons and do the same... Chemical plants and bio labs in every city, Millions of people working in Laboratories

or that every decommissioned war head is still laying around in ware houses across the USA, that's about 20,000 Loose Nukes.

This isn't Afghanistan LOL

Turn us into Taliban and You have a couple Million PHD's with access to Hardware ranging from explosives to Heavy metal vehicles and Planes to Electron Microscopes and any Chemical imaginable in abundance...

Not to mention a continent not a Country the size of a single State to hide in.. quite a bit o territory to hold!!!

Our Yuppies Drive Hummers and their best equipped guys In Afghanistan have Socks... yet we will withdraw in failure...

An Invasion of the USA, I mentioned Red Dawn's remake...

Which will show only the tamest gun fighting

If they really got into detail on what we could do in such a scenario with a bit o imagination... It would be the scariest thing Ever put on the Silver Screen

Our Terrorists if they forced them to exist by invasion...

There wouldn't be a ten year debate in the Beijing news about IF they had WMD's there would just be Static...

(I just got on the Chinese find and detain list huh?)

oh well

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

This is a link from an article back in May 2009, I know is more news around but they are hard to find, look at the tittle, Foreigners lift housing market that is why is so hard to find links to what is going on.

www.myfoxorlando.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I have a feeling you're on to something here.

Unfortunately, many within the Chinese government believe in a manifest destiny of sorts, that they need to expand and colonize North America and eradicate the local populations.

Some in the Chinese government believe that they are superior, and like you stated in your OP, they need to establish a new Chinese century.

The same misguided logic which has driven tyrants and genocidal governments of the past, paid for by the same criminal banking cartels.

S&F

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet
reply to post by eradown

I think you are from there hence the reason you keep putting them over... There backward areas, not powerhouses.

The basis for your statement is wrong. I am not from hence. It is funny how you do not focus on how a bunch of what you seem to believe are Neanderthals from north Africa easily defeated the communists who sent a 100 million Russians to die in concentration camps. You have much to learn from those you lable as backwards.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I found more on the Chinese touring around for prime proverties.

Chinese tourists' hot souvenir: U.S. homes

SHANGHAI — Caravans of cash-rich Chinese in Hummers and Lincoln Navigators have been weaving through American neighborhoods in recent months, looking for foreclosures and other bargain properties to buy.

With housing prices crashing in the U.S., home-buying trips to America are becoming one of the more popular tour group packages in China. New U.S. visa rules for Chinese tourists and a loosening of foreign investment policies by China have made it easier for people such as Zhao Hongjun of Beijing to go house hunting across the Pacific.

articles.latimes.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
did everyone just turn a blind eye to my 1st post in this thread because they know its true...??

China OWNS the US, as of now! If they want to come in take over is that not their right? I mean maybe we shouldn't have sold so much debt to em, they have the right to collect don't they? Isn't that they way it would work in a civil case in OUR OWN judicial system?

Tough pill to swallow, but we're living in west china.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by communist

Is all for anybody to read, in Chinese famous book the art of war is not about conquest through warfare is about wills and something Chinese have that many doesn't they have patience and time is in their side, and now thanks to America consumerism they have money, using our debt to purchase America one piece at a time.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Lol, and how many reported deaths have there been from the Swine Flu vaccine? It's amazing that even after something doesn't happen, some people still cling on to it.

Hell people are laughing at the Swine Flu vaccine, and NON of the "FORCED INJECTIONS" have been mandated.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Well if the recent thread "white peope to be a minority by 2050" is any indication, public opinion is such that mass immigration is alright, and worrying about it is racist and nonsensical.
If there were all of a sudden a giant influx of chinese immigrants, which over the coarse of ten to twenty years began to turn people's heads, nothing would be done about it imho.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

They do own... quite a bit.

But the truth is we are a bunch of criminals here, we let everyone pay to own whatever they want in theory because if they want it they have to come get it and we have no intention of letting them...

Economically sure they are massively into us...

But reality?

Maybe they in theory have the right to...

But LOL I didn't sign Nuthin

"Show me ma signature boy or get off ma porch before cletus there blows yer fricken head off..."

Being comical but the point is what it is, possession is 99% of the law

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocEmrick
Lol, and how many reported deaths have there been from the Swine Flu vaccine? It's amazing that even after something doesn't happen, some people still cling on to it.

Hell people are laughing at the Swine Flu vaccine, and NON of the "FORCED INJECTIONS" have been mandated.

DocEmrick,

If the vaccine were to kill too quick then no one else would take it, instead it's best for it to kill after 2-3 years

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by heyo

Current opinion on Ats my friend...

Ats is filled with allot of Liberal Intellectual Elitists

I'm surrounded by a few Million nut jobs with rocket launchers and grenades they use for fishin lol

Ats does NOT represent most of this country

The same Mexicans being berated in that thread as "not Caucasian" or changing the landscape of my country... will be in LA when the first wave arrives along with other Asians who really don't want those fools back home back in their lives on the tops of houses with Ak 47's

Remember the riots lol

That x 1000

The people who's opinions matter on this subject aren't on the internet all day...

They are at target practice...

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

yeah i know its unrealistic for them to just move in unless what this thread is saying is true and we're gonna be killed off somehow...

But if they cant physically posses the US, then don't you think they will start to posses other parts of our country. if possession is 9/10 of the law, maybe the 10th piece is the land....they could have a hand in industry, politics, economics, culture, etc. The take over will probably not be them telling you to move out. Even though, as far as I can tell, they have the right to.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by fraterormus
Well, the Chinese would have to resort to alternative means of conquering the United States as no army, no matter how large, is prepared to take on a land-war Stateside against a violent and armed culture that routinely kills for sport, love, and passion.

So, this leaves the Chinese with few options.

It's not Chinese aircraft that are flying overhead. It's not the Chinese that have declared 1 million Americans to be potential terrorists.

It's not the Chinese that are destroying this country.

[edit on 17-12-2009 by praxis]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join