It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXCLUSIVE: Military Experiment or Rare Life Form?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
This is a world exclusive! These pictures have never been put on the net until today. So consider yourself lucky ATS!

I’ve been waiting to put this on ATS for a while. I just today bought a txt/photo plan so I can get these pictures of my phone. It’s a very old phone so the quality is not anywhere near as good as I would like it to be.

So heres the story, It was early September this year and I was at a buddies house. We just finished eating dinner and stepped outside for a smoke. I was looking up at the clouds as they looked unique/unusual(as you will see). Eventually I noticed this “object” slowly traveling from west to east. It was a very nebulous object with no real discernible border. The object was traveling at about a 35-45 degree angular deviation from the direction the clouds were traveling. This object seemed to be “eating” the clouds and dropping out packets of “cloud“. In the photos I denoted a path it was traveling and you can see the effect it had on the clouds. Theres also a picture that shows the “eggs” it was dropping out. It is interesting to note that where I was, was about 10 minutes from Ft. Drum in upstate NY. And the object was heading in the direction torwards the base. This is the first and only time ive ever seen anything like this. And to be honest, I have no idea what it is. My 2 best guesses are that it is either 1. A military experiment of some sort or 2. It is some kind of rare unknown life-form. When I saw it, it made me think of the “objects” In the NASA/Tether incident. There was no discernible sound from the object, and it acted/moved in a very non-chalant way. What I mean is,, it would be hard to pick this thing out of the clouds until you saw it. But it was evident that it was an object moving against the wind and it was changing the pattern of the clouds it went through, and it was releasing packets.

path

the object

circled

one of its releases

Any ideas on what it could be?

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Those are very nice clouds. I see them all the time. Cool how they look all feathered. Here is a site that classifies and describes various clouds. Very interesting. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

.........I would have to say that i see absolutely nothing in those pictures except some interesting cloud structures caused by wind currents...

I think people reach too far sometimes.

Sorry man

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
.........I would have to say that i see absolutely nothing in those pictures except some interesting cloud structures caused by wind currents...

I think people reach too far sometimes.

also, why is it exclusive and why are the only options a life for or military experiment......when its most likely just cool cloud formations....

Sorry man

sorry double post

[edit on 17-12-2009 by ManBehindTheMask]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by VonDoomen
This is a world exclusive! These pictures have never been put on the net until today. So consider yourself lucky ATS!

Sorry to dissapoint you, but there are many pictures of clouds on the internet!

Any ideas on what it could be?

They are called "clouds". You really should get out more, they are very very common. Have a look at en.wikipedia.org... for some information on them

[edit on 17/12/09 by dereks]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reasons for thinking it was something other than a cloud.1- It was moving in a different general direction than the clouds in the sky. 2- it was affecting the clouds it moved through. 3- it was giving off something.

guess you had to be there

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

lots of excellent information on that wikipedia cloud site!! Ive never heard of wikipedia before.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

Never heard of Wikipedia?

Always remember... do your research... do your research AND then later... do some more research!

Especially with pictures... All you have to do is go to Google and type in clouds. Like here...

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
EXCLUSIVE: ATS MEMBER DISCOVERS CLOUDS - PREDICTS HE SOON WILL INVENT RAIN

Sorry I couldn't help myself since you were more than a little...ummm self confident ( read cocky ) with your opening post telling us "to consider ourselves lucky" that you decided to show us some pictures of clouds.

Well - I am lucky - thanks matey.

Dorian Soran

PS Do you hear that?....its the sound of a moving van on the way to BTS - load em up Chuck!

[edit on 17-12-2009 by Dorian Soran]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by VonDoomen
reasons for thinking it was something other than a cloud.1- It was moving in a different general direction than the clouds in the sky. 2- it was affecting the clouds it moved through. 3- it was giving off something.guess you had to be there

I appreciate the post...It's easy to take shots but that progression is like nothing I have seen before. One does see cross winds occurring at separate altitudes that can create some interesting effects, yet these look like more than just a front blowing in.

To say 'just clouds' is being glib...perhaps OzWeatherman...a regular ATSer can chime in here.

I'm giving you a flag and star for paying attention, and taking the time to post.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Those are definitely some odd clouds. They look like what we call here "Mares Tail", but Mares Tails do not have the "glob" at the top. That is definitely interesting and something not seen every day. It appears the straight stringy parts are draining out of the glubular part. NO ORDINARY CLOUDS HERE.

The wind moves in different directions at different altitudes. So something could be pushed along by the wind at ten thousand feet and be moving against the direction the wind on the ground is blowing.

[edit on 12-17-2009 by groingrinder]

I also am giving a star and a flag. Way to be heads up!

[edit on 12-17-2009 by groingrinder]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Can you post a large photo of the one that shows the nebulous object eating the clouds? It is hard to see anything in your tiny photos.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

Since you are giving out "Stars and Flags" so easily... I got a couple of threads I can introduce you to!

I'm sure you would be amazed at the piece of toast that was sold on EBay that had an image of jesus on it!

new topics

top topics

join