It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Global Warming Swindle (documentary movie, parts 1 to 8)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I am sorry if this has been already posted. I made a quick search, but didn't find the thread that would include the video itself in the OP. So here, enjoy:

PART 1:

PART 2:

PART 3:

PART 4:

PART 5:

PART 6:

PART 7:

PART 8:

-v

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
What an excellent series of videos, with some very credible scientists. This is a great overview of what is happening in terms of climate change.
The argument that the environmentalist viewpoint impedes the development of 3rd world countries is a forseen one, I think. The argument will be made that a transfer of wealth must take place so that they can expand, yet not pollute. This will lead to international banks, money, and power.
The whole thing is ridiculous, the IPCC will act as though they are saviours when in fact it was they who first began instituting limits on how countries could grow in terms of quality of life ie technology.
star and flag. best i've seen.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Bumping this thread. Good production, presenting info that is easy to understand.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by heyo

Yeah, the rich part of the world (meaning us europeans and north americans) purposefully exploit africa and other poor regions. Then we wonder why we are loathed and despised. It's not a surpirse why terrorists attack us. It is our because of our leaders. For some reason, they want to keep it this way.

They are never going to admit that, and many of us people are not going to believe it, but our leaders (not necessarily the politicians, for they are only muppets) want to keep it so. This whole conflict between rich and poor is artificially created and maintained.

Of course citizens here will get outraged when the terrorists attack us. Then we demand better security, which leads to more efficient control of population. Also, more resources can be put to the oppression machinery in 3rd world. Furthermore, if the terrorist do not attack, they orchestrate the attacks by themselves, as seen in Madrid, London and New York in past years.

-v

new topics

top topics

join