It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korean Biographies of Kim Il Sung & Kim Jung Il

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I was watching the Barney Frank vs. Ron Paul videos and saw a clip on North Korea. I wondered if North Korea has an official website, so I googled it; about the 10th link was the official www.korea-dpr.com.... The website includes their perspect of the Juche Idea. It also includes their History, Society, Geography, Tourism which I thought was comical.

But the best part is the biographies of their great and glorious leaders Comrade Kim Il Sung and Comrade Kim Jung Il.

Kim Il Sung
This is the 2000+ page biography of Comrade Kim Il Sung

Kim Jung Il
Also the 160 page bio of Comrad Kim Jung Il

After just glimpsing through these. They seem a reincarnation of Lenin/Stalin Soviet Propoganda. I do think Lenin was a good man unlike Stalin. But these two individuals with their mind warping propoganda are just freakin crazy and lout of their minds.

I thought this was intersting. Take a look at the ideology, politics, and the bios, they're freaking nutso.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Thats fascinating,
I can't wait to tuck into those documents tomoro,after work!!
Cheers for the links.

I wonder does it have the bit about the birds singing in Korean at the birth of l'il kim?

Getting both .PDFs as I type!
Thanks!

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
i'm pretty sure that it does. However, the biography of Kim Il Sung, is 2000 pages long. I seriously think that they're (the writers) are lunatics, or they're using a different type of civlian suppressing propoganda.

Is a persons bio really consist of 2000+ pages. It must be like the Truman Show of Korea.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Wasn't he a gift from God and born under an ancient holy tree or some such hogwash. I think that was debunked by some Japanese guy a few years back.

Long Live Juche!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/77d14eecd7f5.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
dude that's on the funniest pictures I've seen.

HAAHAHAHA

I thought commis don't believe in Disney, that's a capitalist ideal

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by elfulanozutan0

Mickey mouse a capitalist?

It's a photoshopped pic.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
For the record, Juche was the ideology of Kim Il-Sung. Songan is the ideology of Kim Jong-il. Juche is about self-reliance and Songan is military first.

If you want to read some current papers regarding Kim Jong-il follow the link below.

You might be surprised by some of the information that is written. The dominant mass media's relentless depiction of the 'madness' of Jong-il is not shared by those that have met him personally.

I have mentioned on ATS previously that I went to NK this August and what people need to remember is the Kim Il-Song is revered by the people. They see him as the father of the country, very much like Vietnamese people remember Ho Chi Minh.

www.keia.org/Publications/OnKorea/2008/08mazarr.pdf

These are a series of Academic papers written in 2008.

top topics

join