It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTube video leads to Hollywood contract

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by StevenDye

I was actually going to ask you what you thought a Hollywood director/company would see in his guy. Thanks for putting it so simply and clearly!

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by pause4thought

I would be interested in seeing what Sr. Alvarez has to offer when he is a bit older and has some sophistication beyond adolescent aesthetics.

As a producer, director I would much rather watch something conceptually challenging than just technical flash at an editing suite.

But good on for Sr. Alvarez in grabbing the brass ring. Every independant I know here in Tamalewood is trying for the same thing. Yeah, me too!

[edit on 18-12-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Thirty million for a 4 min War Of The Worlds plagiarism?

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by DazE777
I stopped watching after the first 30 seconds.

I don't know why they would give this guy any money.

That movie was already made.

It was called War of the Worlds.

[edit on 17-12-2009 by DazE777]

Guess I should have read all the posts. Oh well I plagiarized.

I deserve at least 3 million for it.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Saturday, December 19, 2009

300 US Dollar = 1,408,230 Paraguay Guarani

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by pause4thought
reply to post by StevenDye

I was actually going to ask you what you thought a Hollywood director/company would see in his guy. Thanks for putting it so simply and clearly!

If they are hiring him as an animator I can see them falling all over him. The way he makes the animation snap is very hard to do on the computer. I used to do some 3D animation professionally I did a few commercials and to achieve what he has dome in the way of animation is no small feat.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I can tell you now that it took more than $300 to make that film.

Technically I just made a short film under $100... but that doesn't take into account the $10000 camera, or the lighting, or hardware and software etc etc.

Although I have to say for an unknown the CGI quality is quite impressive. They probably picked the guy up because of that ability alone I'd say, because I can't see anything story or cinematography/direction wise that would warrant 30 mil.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join