It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fluoride's here but Graham's gone

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Happyfeet

Sounds like your city council members are in need of new employment. They've apparently been there far too long and no longer care about the people they serve.

Blanket the town with information on fluoride, make it the #1 issue when council elections start coming up

Shea

Good luck with whatever path you choose.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
This is like abortion. This city needs a new policy on Fluoride. Fluoride is poison, it lowers iq by 20%, it causes thyroid problems, cancer, liver trouble. It has lead and redioactive pollonium in it. The people in this town should demand that the city discontinue pouring poison into their water and to reinstate the honest employee and fire all the dishonest jerks.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
The problem is, thier really isnt any hard facts on fluorides toxicity. People regard fluoride as 'its good for yuor teeth'/ Ive talkd to a few friends since last year, and they ALL, i repat, they ALL think its good for yuor teeth, adn thats not counting peolpe ive chatted with online. People are not aware at all, where fluoride even comes from!!! thats a fact... not many peolpe are awar of websites like fluoiride alert.com, natural news.com and the like.
and they refuse to belive its bad for you..thats the biggest kicker! they all will not change, cuase they think fluoride toothpaste makes their teeth oh so specail n white, without knowing about the ingredients, like sodium laureth sulfate...engine degreeser basically, linked to receeding gumlines and cancer mutations in lab rats,, sodium sacharrin, we all know how bad that is for you.. some even carry PEG a kown carcinogen carrier. johnson and jjohnson baby products are LOADED with PEG.
the key is to get the info out, and who is willing to make a change will suffice* and stand up...

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
What state is Rockhampton in? This is not just Graham's problem, there is fluoride in many municiple water systems. Our town doesn't have it, but we have a famous police chief. We are slightly privledged. But the BIG CITY that we are a suburb of has it. You'll find most cities with large black populations have it. Wonder why that is?
Studies have found that fluoride in the water lowers IQ tests by 20%. Fluoride was used in concentration camps to keep prisoners docile. It is used for mental patients as a tranqualizer, prozac. It lowers sex drive, all drive actually. It is considered a anti-fertility drug. John Holdrin wasn't kidding about wanting to put anti-fertility drugs in the water.
Oakland has such an enormous problem meeting educational goals, it is a shame that they can't seem to wake up about the fluoride.
It is not just the shame of Oakland, or Rockhampton. It is our shame. We should not allow this. What can we do to get this plague off of us? Why should we let young lives be ruined by these poisons.
Chemtrails are another factor, and poisons in the food and water. We thought we had an EPA and and FDA and it looks like it is all a sham. The govt is one big sham. The CDC isn't any better, pushing harmful vaccines and ruining people's lives. Our Congress wants to give money to the FED to give to their international banker buddies. Our military wants endless war where we will never defeat the enemy because we can't find the enemy because, guess what, there never was one, outside of our own government. It's time to wake up people and stand up and say no to fluoride and all the rest of it.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
My neighbor was so unhappy that we don't have fluoride in the water that her doctor prescribed fluoride drops for her young son. But fluoride causes cancer in young boys. Her doctor didn't even know that. But doctors are trained by AMA and their medical schools to follow their "accepted medical practice" and actually poison us. Vaccines are another problem. Even mercury in the tooth fillings was pushed on us to lower our iqs and lifespans. Any dentist who opposed the use of mercury in fillings was drummed out of business. The AMA has such a big hold on our lives already, can you imagine what will happen if healthcare reform passes. It will be depopulationville.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

We spend so much money in taxes we shouldn't have to spend money, and a lot of it, to filter out the poisons that they deliberately, on purpose, put in our water to poison us. And not everyone can afford it. Our young people deserve better. This is the land of the brave and the home of the free for pete's sake.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggy1706
The problem is, thier really isnt any hard facts on fluorides toxicity. People regard fluoride as 'its good for yuor teeth'

Ziggy, There are plenty of hard facts on the toxicity of fluoride.

You Don't have to be a chemistry major to know this, h*ll my chemistry classes in HS and Geology course in college, learning the elements and such.

It is real easy to find out where fluoride comes from, which is Key, and what is does and what it is used for, and Not preventing cavities!

It really is in Black and White.

It is more like, In Plane Site, therefore, since they sell it, ADA recommends it, it is accepted without any real research or questions.
And, I don't want to hear parts per million etc... bull!

There isn't a possibility of it might be bad for you.

There IS unequivocal evidence that it is harmful to all humans and non humans!

My brother lives in Stamford also, (I lived there 6mths) and he doesn't believe me and thinks I am crazy with information like this I bring up. Some people just refuse to see it. It must be in the water out there!

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
no way PR cool..whereabouts in stamford? im over in springdale area.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
All these "poisons" you guys claim we are being deliberately exposed to as a part of some huge conspiracy, all these foods you guys claim is meant to to the same thing...all this stuff and yet people are living very long, very full lives.

I mean, you guys could travel back to more "pure and natural" times, say anywhere between 1600-1900 and see what your life expectancy is? None of these poisons being "deliberately" fed to you back then, yet for some reason the average life expectancy was not as long as it is now.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
All these "poisons" you guys claim we are being deliberately exposed to as a part of some huge conspiracy, all these foods you guys claim is meant to to the same thing...all this stuff and yet people are living very long, very full lives.

I mean, you guys could travel back to more "pure and natural" times, say anywhere between 1600-1900 and see what your life expectancy is? None of these poisons being "deliberately" fed to you back then, yet for some reason the average life expectancy was not as long as it is now.

Yes the life expectancy was shorter back then But you have to take other factors into account.

There was less medical knowledge so people would die from things that are curable today.(infections,flu,gall bladder disease, appendicitis, child birth)

Also there was less knowledge of personal cleanliness. So bacterial issues were more common.

there were less effective food storage and preparation methods,( no refrigerators, understanding of safe cooking temperatures)

If they had all of those things during the 1600-1900 era life expectancy could have been more than it is today. Mainly because they wouldnt be eating all of the chemicals and additives. they wouldnt have overly clorinated, fluoride treated water.

[edit on 18-12-2009 by triaxrob]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
i wish we had someone like graham in the uk,unfortunatley our health minister is andy burnham who is the former vice president of the british fluoridisation society who when he became health minister wanted to up the dosage of fluoride in the water for the good of the children

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by l77way

That is really bizarre, you really can't make something like that up.

I thought water fluoridation was forbidden in Europe, in general. I'm pretty sure a lot of countries in Europe blackballed the stuff, due to various health concerns, controversy, and the agreed summary that people can get enough via toothpaste.

I don't use fluoride toothpaste, but I would be willing to go along with a "recommendation to use more fluoride toothpaste", which is about all the government should be able to do. Instead, they are forcing fluoride into water supplies on top of all toothpastes having plenty of it. (Unless you're among a select few who buy herbal or special pastes.)

I mean, isn't that a little too much fluoride, even if it "could be" (term used loosely) considered "somewhat" safe? They always use the argument that people are not getting exposed to a lot of it because they only use tap water for hygiene, cooking and the occasional drink. That is completely false. Any facility that taps into municipal water supplies will have fluoride in it. Unless your product specifically states it uses reverse osmosis, then it will have plenty of fluoride.

So not only are people getting it in vast amounts from their faucets, but they are getting it in almost all the food they eat and all the beverages they drink. Canned goods, bottled water, soups, sodas, juices, etc.. It all has it. In fact, in most places in America, you literally can not consume drinks that are fluoride free. Just can't be done, trust me. Not unless you want to burn a hole in your pocket and take the necessary measures to prevent it. Otherwise, you'll be the typical uninformed individual who consumes it all day long.

This is a vast conspiracy. There is no doubt about it, not in my book. Though, for what purpose they are doing it, I'm not quite sure. Most people seem to go with the vaccine conspiracy route, and that they are just trying to silently exterminate most of us, like a mad quota of death. I don't buy that. Fact is, western civilization and it's populations are nothing more than business employees. You work, you sleep, you consume and you repeat. We are, to an extent, valuable to the government. Expendable, however. So I think they use it for other means. I believe they think it causes people to be submissive and less perceptive, making the population far more malleable. It can be considered a neurotoxin, an element that directly affects the nervous system and brain functions.

I've always believed they try to keep most of the population manipulated and subdued with two methods; Stimulants and Depressants. Keeping everyone running mad and depressed at the same time. Caffeine, sugar, high-fructose corn syrup : pharmaceuticals, chemicals in water supplies, alcohol.

I think it's nothing more than just making the population a little more easy to form. Effectively turning the majority into tinfoil, easy to crumple and transform.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I will personally state that Fluoride must be toxic in some form to the human body.

I used to use Fluoride toothpaste. I never had any problems. I also had lots of Fluoride treatments on my teeth when I was a kid and I have white spots all over them now.

But as of the past few years, I was no longer able to use Fluoride toothpaste. And when my girlfriend moved in, she started having the same problems I did.

Whenever we use any toothpaste with fluoride in it, or any dental rinses containing fluoride, the skin on our gums and cheeks sloughs off in thin layers. This can go on for 30 minutes after using it. Why now, and not years ago? I can only surmise that lots of fluoride has been added to our water supply. And not just the Los Angeles water supply, but natural spring water as well. We only drink the Whole Foods 365 brand of natural spring water. Perhaps it could be from rinsing our mouths out with the tap water, which alone doesn't cause any problems but with the toothpaste it does. And those of you who think it could just be the brand of toothpaste we were using, that isn't the case. We tried many brands of toothpaste with fluoride in it and all had the same effect on us.

Perhaps the levels of fluoride in toothpaste has gone up over the years. A lot of dental products now use stannous fluoride, which is another way of saying "tin fluoride". That can't be good for you either.

So we only use Tom's Natural Toothpaste without fluoride now. Since we started using that, we no longer have skin in our mouths falling off.

I don't know who started this whole "fluoride is good for you" campaign many years ago, but whoever it was ought to be punished severely. Fluoride is bad for you and you should avoid it.

[edit on 12/19/2009 by pjslug]

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Hmm, just ran across this article talking about the effects of this chemical in producing skeletal fluorosis, an often times crippling and degenerative disease, and the amounts found to have triggered many cases are LESS THAN the average amount of this garbage being poured into our water systems!

According to scientific surveys, skeletal fluorosis in India and China occurs when the fluoride concentration in water exceeds 1 part per million (ppm), and has been found to occur in communities with only 0.7 part per million (SOURCE: Singh 1961; Singh 1963; Jolly 1970; Siddiqui 1970; Susheela 1993; Choubisa 1997; Xu 1997; Bo 2003).

The Chinese government now considers any water supply containing over 1 ppm fluoride a risk for skeletal fluorosis (SOURCE: Bo 2003).

In the United States, an average of 1 ppm of fluoride is purposely added to water supplies for water fluoridation, while the Maximum Contaminant Level (as established by the US Environmental Protection Agency) is 4 ppm.

Full article:

www.fluoridealert.org...

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
So China considers the standard amount America willingly puts in their water supplies to be dangerous, and America allows up to four times the amount before they consider it "contaminant" in general.

Nice to know.

We all know how well our local authorities maintain our water supplies (not well at all). Typical facilities usually have rather sub-standard security with completely uncovered water reservoirs. Not to mention the ancient piping systems that go largely unchecked for decades or more.

When I was in Fort Dix, NJ for a short time, we were told not to drink the water straight out of the faucet for the time being. Nobody would anyway because the water was brown... They told us it was because some parts of the base were still using wooden pipes to transfer water from the reservoirs and some of the "pipes" were starting to completely rot out and decay, bringing all that residue to the faucets and toilets. They replaced them pretty quickly, but left some facilities unchecked and the waste water lines were still messed up.

That was on a military installation. Heaven forbid I think about what the conditions are of some of my local town's lines or what goes through them. I'm so sick of incompetent buffoons running the municipalities. Like most towns in the United States, they spend a colossal and embarrassing amount of time conducting local school sports events, funding and publicity, etc. Thinking they are doing so well in the heartland of America, living the American dream while Jill and Joe athlete run up and down the fields. Meanwhile, our water is nearly poison and our school's textbooks have several generations of parents signed on the inside of the front cover (if they still have their covers). It's like we're turning into old Russia.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I can offer something useful here, have a look at my signature:

"Vit. C and D4 + Calcium helps the body get rid of fluoride."

I really should have kept the source... basically laboratory tests were carried out and the above was the conclusive finding.... I believe I found the link to the information in a thread about keeping the Pineal gland in pristine condition… if I remember rightly.

Be careful with supplements though, a lot of them contain Aspartame, another metal, one which is carcinogenic. To what degree is still debatable, but why subject yourself to a known risk of unknown degree, right?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join