It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Person of the Year 2009

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Person of the Year 2009

www.time.com

He is not, in other words, a typical Beltway power broker. He's shy. He doesn't do the D.C. dinner-party circuit; he prefers to eat at home with his wife, who still makes him do the dishes and take out the trash. Then they do crosswords or read. Because Ben Bernanke is a nerd. (See pictures of Ben Bernanke's life from childhood to chairmanship.)

He just happens to be the most powerful nerd on the planet.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
O.k. Why has no one on ATS reported on this yet? I have not submitted any news posts as of current so this is my first and last one one. All I have to say is that I am ashamed of ATS anymore, and this will be my first and last post ever. If any of the users on ATS, would be able to contribute to a straight forward debate on why ATS, has gone down the tube. Let me be the first to give my reasoning before I get bashed. As I have said I am the first to report on this issue, and this particular story is especially important. I have grown tired of seeing the same old B.S. articles on ATS about E.T., H1N1, and just about every other non worthy articles. Before I get bashed by UFO believers, let me state that I have seen my share of out of this world occurrences. It seems as if none of you on this site, are able to connect the dots. We all know the government has lied to us about key issues. E.T., 9/11, so on and so forth, but the answer lies in what will you do about it besides, give your side of the pie on ATS. No real reporting has ever taken place. We have people's opinions and biases leaked onto the net, and some of you wonder why we are labeled as Conspiracy Nutters. If any of you have done research on ATS, you would know that it is C.I.A. run and has been riddled with the likes of John Lear, the C.I.A. shill. If you noticed all of this "knowledge" on all of these topics get us no where. The reason why I hardly report on here is because bashing, name-calling, and slanting of real facts run rampant on ATS. Realize that anyone who is able to do news like this is "allowed to!" That is why all the real truth speakers are dead. MLK Jr, Bill Cooper, John Lennon, David Carradine, etc... Alex Jones, John Lear, et al, all have their fingers in the pies that are rotating around the power table. (Prove me otherwise!) AJ is part of the Council of 13. If you have done research that is what David Carradine loved to investigate, secret societies. All of the young high schooled people on ATS, first off need to learn how to spell. This makes people who want truth that do come on here, feel as if they are at a loss for intelligent other minds looking for pieces of our great life puzzle. Ben Bernanke is the tip of the iceberg. Yes he is the most powerful man, because he controls our money supply. This is real news, not a fake sighting of E.T. vehicles, which I believe are reverse engineered by our government who has knowledge of E.T. life. Do not misunderstand me, know matter how much "I think I know" I really don't know squat. Neither do any of you on ATS, we may think we know what happened on 9/11. We will never know because we are on a need to know basis. We are cattle for the power hungry people. Even ATS is littered with disinformation, outright lies, and ungrounded opinions. Here is some advice, do as I do, "troll" the pages. Just sit back and look at how biased and ridiculous some of the people are on this site. Americans need to unite with people from all over the world to keep their national sovereignty. Do not let the lethargic devils on here tell you that we need a global unit of states and countries. Every country has a different lifestyle, so let them live according to their lifestyle. As long as they do not cause harm or loss to any other individual, laissez-faire should be the course of human life. Ben Bernanke and people of that mindset are power hungry devils, who believe that humans should be ruled by the elite, who think they know whats good for everyone else but themselves. Have some courage to speak out against people who are fool. Quoting from the song Working Class Hero from John Lennon "they hate if your clever and despise a fool." Yes there are many fools all around us, even here on ATS, so take whatever anyone has to say, even myself, as a grain of salt. R.I.P. to all the fallen heroes of our time who tried to open up the eyes of all us to create a better world. Bring it on C.I.A, N.S.A., etc... You may be able to find out who I am, the problem is, if anything happens to me, you will just prove what I have been saying to be true. Power to the People!!!
Remember 9/11.
Remember your heritage.
Your not Irish American, Afro-American, etc..
Your American start acting that way.
Hold our core values of our Founding Fathers to heart, they were not always right, but they believed all men are created equal.

Edit: All people are created equal.
Black, White, Women, Men, Americans, Englishmen, etc... are all human.
Bring down the Federal Reserve
Let us get back to our roots but start off on a fresh foot.

www.time.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Aparantly you haven't visited the ATS Global Meltdown forum for the past year. They do an excellant job exposing BB as the architect of the ponzi scheme known as the Fed.
Your post belongs there!

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

new topics

top topics

join