It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul vs. Barney Frank on Larry King {Various Topics Debate}

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

My god is Barney Frank hard to understand with that crazy voice.

But wow at the 3 vs. Ron Paul, haha

Anyhow since when did Huffington Post become such a strong voice, I see these people everywhere now.

I know many people will disagree with Ron Paul's stance on North Korea but keep in mind, that idiot Ben Stein said we should be proud that we brought democracy to Korea.

Well..... should a muslim emperor say "We should be proud that we brought islam to America"????

It is the same thing, there is no difference.
Kim is an idiot and a fool and perhaps a lunatic, but it's none of our business
Also if you consider them a threat, well their military budget is less than pocket change compared to the super powers of the world.

It almost means nothing.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
That black lady from Huffington post is an idiot. Her praise for Bernanke was nauseating to say the least. Ben Stein is another idiot.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
That's sort of unfair. Like putting a professional athlete in the same competition as a bunch of special olympians.

Frank is retarded, right?

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
That's sort of unfair. Like putting a professional athlete in the same competition as a bunch of special olympians.

Frank is retarded, right?

His speech sounds like someone who has lost their teeth and are not wearing their dentures.

Not long ago, I saw a video where Paul Bonacci was talking about his former activities with Barney Frank. Can't seem to relocate it. Anyone else seen it?

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
As I said before, Palin is an actress acting like a dumb ***** to make the tea party movement/CO2 tax denial look ridiculous to the average sheep. Thats their ploy, I seen it all along and I even said it when Obama was looking like a super hero on the MSM. She serves her purpose for the powers that be just as all the two party puppets do. Hers happens to to agree with what's the truth and make outlandish remarks to discredit everything the truth ever had. Ben Stein is a joke. Anybody with any logic can see through his deceitful BS.

Edit: I must say though, I agree with what Ben Stein said about climate change being a fraud.

[edit on 17-12-2009 by disfugured]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Thank you for posting, I love these.

I actually thought the Barney made some good points (in the first clip) before he showed his true colors.

Lets not forget that Time's "Person of the Year" award is not so much an award like a prize to be won for achievement. It is a recognition of that persons impact on the world for that year.

Stalin won it, twice.
Ayatollah Khomeini won it.
Chiang Kai-Shek won it.
Even Adolf Hitler won it.

It's not necessarily who was "the best" but rather who has the impact.

I agree with Ron Paul on Korea. It's the most heavily guarded border on earth, and there is not, nor has there been a threat there in a very long time. If we left, or halved our forces there would not be an imminent invasion. In todays world, and the ability to rapidly deploy there is no use in wasting the money.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienChaser

And let's not forget Time's man of the year in 1938, Adolph Hitler. The more that I look at that list, the more I am persuaded that Bernanke does deserve to be on it.

edit to add: I just saw where you stated Hitler...doh... Don't know how I missed that. Anyways yeah, the final point remains the same.

[edit on 19-12-2009 by Majiq]

top topics

join